Half-term ex-governor Sarah Palin compares herself to Margaret Thatcher

It's the freaking longest 15 minutes I've ever seen. :eusa_angel:

How's that "flame out" working for the libs?

:lmao:

Fantastic! She is universally regarded as a joke, and she will never be able to steer public policy.

We 'Libs' say: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Hey I just saw this thread. Is Obama comparing himself to Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King not just as bad? Or are we ignoring that? Obama is just as much a narcissist as Palin is. So why are you being the hypocrite here?

Not only are we ignoring that, we're applauding for Obama acting like he is the torchbearer for Thatcher's legacy.

There are great drugs in liberal land.

dot dot dot?

Finish the sentence, tinydancer. Don't be dishonest.

Ok....help me out here.

Synth thinks it's insulting for me to be called by your name.

LOL. Don't worry about him. He's so deep in the smoke he can't see anything.

Actually this is why he can't see anything:

head_up_ass.jpg

Whow you guys are still scared of her.

Half a term that would beat Obama by about two years and Palin never promised not to quit. She only quit because of the hate spewed from the left. Obama quite because he is a liar.

Please don't take hilarity as fear. Oh and obama quit what?

This thread is just a pathetic reach at best. So, because Sarah states: "I know exactly what she meant", she is now supposedly comparing herself to Thatcher? The hatefest continues from the left, you know...the same people who are concerned about the, uhhhhh..."war on women", oh the hypocrisy.

Half a term that would beat Obama by about two years and Palin never promised not to quit. She only quit because of the hate spewed from the left. Obama quite because he is a liar.

I was terrified of her when I thought there was a chance she could be in charge of the Nuclear codes. Now I just get a smile on my face and a short chuckle when she pops up with her antics :)

What truly is scary is Joe Biden being in that position. This is the idiot who tells people to fire double barrel shotguns from their porch or through their doors to scare people off. I can't stand Obama, but geez, if the village idiot Joe Biden should have to take over, the last thing we need for him to do is think of the nuclear codes as a shotgun.

Synthaholic stated:

You obviously read that through your partisan filter. He is talking about the relationship between America and her best and most faithful ally. No, not Israel.

Yes, Obama has truly shown what great respect he has for our most faithful ally. When he was offered to keep the gift of the bust of Winston Churchill, he slapped England in the face by sending it back:

Barack Obama sends bust of Winston Churchill on its way back to Britain - Telegraph

And Obama showed so much respect for Gordon Brown, he gave him a whole 25 DVDs as a gift:

To my special friend Gordon, 25 DVDs: Obama gives Brown a set of classic movies. Let's hope he likes the Wizard of Oz | Mail Online

Please don't take hilarity as fear. Oh and obama quit what?
Obama quit whupping Republican ass in elections.

22nd Amendment, and all that...

True story!

If you recall, George Bush thought he was Winston Churchill.

Obama thinks he's Lincoln, Reagan, FDR, whoever, one thing is for sure he's one of the laziest presidents in American history although he does like flying around campaigning in between rounds of golf:eusa_eh:

This thread is just a pathetic reach at best. So, because Sarah states: "I know exactly what she meant", she is now supposedly comparing herself to Thatcher? The hatefest continues from the left, you know...the same people who are concerned about the, uhhhhh..."war on women", oh the hypocrisy.

I was terrified of her when I thought there was a chance she could be in charge of the Nuclear codes. Now I just get a smile on my face and a short chuckle when she pops up with her antics :)

What truly is scary is Joe Biden being in that position. This is the idiot who tells people to fire double barrel shotguns from their porch or through their doors to scare people off. I can't stand Obama, but geez, if the village idiot Joe Biden should have to take over, the last thing we need for him to do is think of the nuclear codes as a shotgun.

Synthaholic stated:

You obviously read that through your partisan filter. He is talking about the relationship between America and her best and most faithful ally. No, not Israel.
Yes, Obama has truly shown what great respect he has for our most faithful ally. When he was offered to keep the gift of the bust of Winston Churchill, he slapped England in the face by sending it back:

Barack Obama sends bust of Winston Churchill on its way back to Britain - Telegraph

What, are you a fucking amateur? That was debunked years ago.

Fact Check: The Bust of Winston Churchill | The White House

The White House has had a bust of Winston Churchill since the 1960’s. At the start of the Bush administration Prime Minister Blair lent President Bush a bust that matched the one in the White House, which was being worked on at the time and was later returned to the residence. The version lent by Prime Minister Blair was displayed by President Bush until the end of his Presidency. On January 20, 2009 -- Inauguration Day -- all of the art lent specifically for President Bush’s Oval Office was removed by the curator’s office, as is common practice at the end of every presidency. The original Churchill bust remained on display in the residence. The idea put forward by Charles Krauthammer and others that President Obama returned the Churchill bust or refused to display the bust because of antipathy towards the British is completely false and an urban legend that continues to circulate to this day.

I hate debating noobies.

And if he spent a lot of money, you teabaggers would be screaming.

Your ODS is showing.

The White House has had a bust of Winston Churchill since the 1960’s. At the start of the Bush administration Prime Minister Blair lent President Bush a bust that matched the one in the White House, which was being worked on at the time and was later returned to the residence. The version lent by Prime Minister Blair was displayed by President Bush until the end of his Presidency. On January 20, 2009 -- Inauguration Day -- all of the art lent specifically for President Bush’s Oval Office was removed by the curator’s office, as is common practice at the end of every presidency. The original Churchill bust remained on display in the residence. The idea put forward by Charles Krauthammer and others that President Obama returned the Churchill bust or refused to display the bust because of antipathy towards the British is completely false and an urban legend that continues to circulate to this day.

I hate debating noobies.

Your ODS is showing.

What's ODS? Obama Dependency Syndrome? In that case, you have it.

If you recall, George Bush thought he was Winston Churchill.

Obama thinks he's Lincoln, Reagan, FDR, whoever, one thing is for sure he's one of the laziest presidents in American history although he does like flying around campaigning in between rounds of golf:eusa_eh:

Bitch-slapping wingnuts like you is the reason I come to USMB. Thank you. :)

You are now my bitch.

Gee....I wonder what that quitter Hillary is going to do now. Pretty strange she QUITS just after the Benghazi murders.

When she was first nominated for SOS, she said she would only serve one term. I know it doesn't fit your agenda, but sometimes the truth sucks. She only committed to one term because she knew back then that she would be preparing for her run in 2016. Again, sometimes the truth sucks.

I hate debating noobies.

Your ODS is showing.

I guess reading comprehension is not exactly your strength. Did you even bother to read the update where the writer had to cover his butt for being wrong,LOL!

Here is the update for you:

Update:

Since my post on the fact that the bust of Winston Churchill has remained on display in the White House, despite assertions to the contrary, I have received a bunch of questions -- so let me provide some additional info. The White House has had a bust of Winston Churchill since the 1960’s. At the start of the Bush administration Prime Minister Blair lent President Bush a bust that matched the one in the White House, which was being worked on at the time and was later returned to the residence. The version lent by Prime Minister Blair was displayed by President Bush until the end of his Presidency. On January 20, 2009 -- Inauguration Day -- all of the art lent specifically for President Bush’s Oval Office was removed by the curator’s office, as is common practice at the end of every presidency. The original Churchill bust remained on display in the residence. The idea put forward by Charles Krauthammer and others that President Obama returned the Churchill bust or refused to display the bust because of antipathy towards the British is completely false and an urban legend that continues to circulate to this day.

Are you aware there has been a bust of Churchill in the White House since the 1960s? Bush was sent another Churchill bust as a gift from Tony Blair. When Obama took office, the bust that was a gift from Blair was sent back, but the original one remained. Now notice how the supposed fact check liar had to resort to saying the bust was not returned due to antipathy...when originally he stated it was not returned at all. Very clever play and twist of words by the writer to way the least. So yes, Obama still slapped England's face with contempt by refusing England's offer to Obama to keep the Churchill bust gift that Blair gave Bush.

LOL, fact check just got fact checked. Synthaholic, thank you for posting a link where I could use it against you. All to easy.

Yanno.....................Sarah Palin, known as the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil has very little in common with the Iron Lady.

Margaret Thatcher supported universal healthcare.

She also supported pensions for the elderly (what we in the U.S. would call Social Security).

She supported welfare extensions for those who were out of jobs.

She also supported more taxation to pay for the programs she supported.

Go ahead.........................look it up.

Forum List

Back