Half-term ex-governor Sarah Palin compares herself to Margaret Thatcher

Whow you guys are still scared of her.

Half a term that would beat Obama by about two years and Palin never promised not to quit. She only quit because of the hate spewed from the left. Obama quite because he is a liar.

She quit because the money was better on the road and she understood that. She's completely motivated by money and fame. I don't blame her for that but she really should have finished her term as governor.

She quit because she has zero integrity. Please..

I highly doubt she wrote that. Not enough platitudes, like, " I love freedom and low taxes." Just like her books, some staffer wrote it and she signed her name. By the way, it amuses us when conservatives say we are afraid of her. Believe me, we would like nothing more than Sarah to win the republican nomination.
I can't imagine the final-outcome being much worse....well, except for that whole national-embarrassment thing....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuY44PHC0wI]Dead Skunk - YouTube[/ame]​

Half a term that would beat Obama by about two years and Palin never promised not to quit. She only quit because of the hate spewed from the left. Obama quite because he is a liar.

She quit because the money was better on the road and she understood that.
I'm sure she could still finish her career, workin' those truck-stops, again!

hooker.jpg

Sarah Palin thinks she’s Margaret Thatcher

For the former Alaska governor, describing the former prime minister is like looking in a mirror

Here’s how a former half-term governor described Margaret Thatcher in National Review today. Sound familiar?
She was at heart a populist taking on the Conservative party’s old guard, who disdainfully referred to her as “That Woman.” The disdain was mutual. She referred to them as “the not so grand grandees.” As Thatcher later said, “It didn’t matter what they called me as long as I got the job done. I mean, to me they were ‘Those Grandees.’ They just don’t know what life is like. They haven’t been through it. And eventually if they didn’t help our cause, they had to go. But it didn’t bother me too much that they were patronizing like that. Frankly, the people, who are the true gentlemen, deal with others for what they are, not who their father was. Let’s face it: Maybe it took ‘That Woman’ to get things done, and the real reason why they said it was because they knew they just hadn’t got it within them to see things through.”
As she continues:
In taking on the “Those Grandees,” she wasn’t afraid of having strong opinions and fighting for them — something the establishment often found distasteful. British ambassador Sir Anthony Parsons recalled a conversation about this: “She said, ‘You know, Tony, I’m very proud that I don’t belong to your class.’ I said, ‘Prime Minister, what class do you think I belong to?’ She said, ‘I’m talking of course about upper-middle-class intellectuals who see everybody else’s point of view and have none of their own.’” And, of course, like all conservatives and trailblazers, she had to endure more than her share of vicious media attacks. Sir Archie Hamilton once recounted how he asked Thatcher whether she read the daily newspapers. “‘Oh no!’ she replied, ‘They make such hurtful and damaging remarks about me and my family, that if I ever read the papers every day, I could never get on with the job I am here to do.’” I know exactly what she meant. And as she said, “I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.”
Et, as they say, cetera.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WHY is a half term president qualified to give the exact accounts as you set it up to be?
Are you a bigot/masculinest? throw away the shovel, the hole is deep enough before you got there major head up your arse.

Obama is still being question/determined that he might not be born in this country....when will HE release his college records...dreams from fathers state he was born in keyna, circa 91" in Chicago, grasssmoker???????

Last edited:
This thread is just a pathetic reach at best. So, because Sarah states: "I know exactly what she meant", she is now supposedly comparing herself to Thatcher? The hatefest continues from the left, you know...the same people who are concerned about the, uhhhhh..."war on women", oh the hypocrisy.

I was terrified of her when I thought there was a chance she could be in charge of the Nuclear codes. Now I just get a smile on my face and a short chuckle when she pops up with her antics :)

What truly is scary is Joe Biden being in that position. This is the idiot who tells people to fire double barrel shotguns from their porch or through their doors to scare people off. I can't stand Obama, but geez, if the village idiot Joe Biden should have to take over, the last thing we need for him to do is think of the nuclear codes as a shotgun.

Synthaholic stated:

You obviously read that through your partisan filter. He is talking about the relationship between America and her best and most faithful ally. No, not Israel.

Yes, Obama has truly shown what great respect he has for our most faithful ally. When he was offered to keep the gift of the bust of Winston Churchill, he slapped England in the face by sending it back:

Barack Obama sends bust of Winston Churchill on its way back to Britain - Telegraph

And Obama showed so much respect for Gordon Brown, he gave him a whole 25 DVDs as a gift:

To my special friend Gordon, 25 DVDs: Obama gives Brown a set of classic movies. Let's hope he likes the Wizard of Oz | Mail Online

I agree. The only way Palin compared herself to Thatcher was in the amount of vitriol that was hurled their way by their enemies and the press.

As for Barry Boy?? He aint' fit to hold Thatchers coat tails. She was so far ahead of him it ain't funny.

Oh and anyone who thinks Palins a dummy aint' to smart themselves.

Obama is still being question/determined that he might not be born in this country....when will HE release his college records...dreams from fathers state he was born in keyna, circa 91" in Chicago, grasssmoker???????

images

Sarah Palin thinks she’s Margaret Thatcher

For the former Alaska governor, describing the former prime minister is like looking in a mirror

Here’s how a former half-term governor described Margaret Thatcher in National Review today. Sound familiar?
She was at heart a populist taking on the Conservative party’s old guard, who disdainfully referred to her as “That Woman.” The disdain was mutual. She referred to them as “the not so grand grandees.” As Thatcher later said, “It didn’t matter what they called me as long as I got the job done. I mean, to me they were ‘Those Grandees.’ They just don’t know what life is like. They haven’t been through it. And eventually if they didn’t help our cause, they had to go. But it didn’t bother me too much that they were patronizing like that. Frankly, the people, who are the true gentlemen, deal with others for what they are, not who their father was. Let’s face it: Maybe it took ‘That Woman’ to get things done, and the real reason why they said it was because they knew they just hadn’t got it within them to see things through.”
As she continues:
In taking on the “Those Grandees,” she wasn’t afraid of having strong opinions and fighting for them — something the establishment often found distasteful. British ambassador Sir Anthony Parsons recalled a conversation about this: “She said, ‘You know, Tony, I’m very proud that I don’t belong to your class.’ I said, ‘Prime Minister, what class do you think I belong to?’ She said, ‘I’m talking of course about upper-middle-class intellectuals who see everybody else’s point of view and have none of their own.’” And, of course, like all conservatives and trailblazers, she had to endure more than her share of vicious media attacks. Sir Archie Hamilton once recounted how he asked Thatcher whether she read the daily newspapers. “‘Oh no!’ she replied, ‘They make such hurtful and damaging remarks about me and my family, that if I ever read the papers every day, I could never get on with the job I am here to do.’” I know exactly what she meant. And as she said, “I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.”
Et, as they say, cetera.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Gotta love Palin!......She's so far in the heads of these loony libs it's fuckin' comical....And she's getting filthy rich by making these lunkerheaded loons froth at the mouth while spewing their abject stupidity!.....Fuckin' dumbasses.

You go, Sarah!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Gotta love Palin!......She's so far in the heads of these loony libs it's fuckin' comical....And she's getting filthy rich by making these lunkerheaded loons froth at the mouth while spewing their abject stupidity!.....Fuckin' dumbasses.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMypXCUWMw]CNN Laughs It Up Over Sarah Palin Interview - YouTube[/ame]

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

It seriously has become a toss-up as to who is the boards biggest moron,.....Lakhota, Rbean, or Truthmatters?

But then, Synth is making great strides to argue his case in the crowning of the title.

Obviously, weak minds think alike.....as they all so often prove.

Well, either that or they love bringing her up at absolutely every opportunity because they're quite confident she makes the GOP look like a bunch of simplistic goofballs.

One or the other...

:rolleyes:

She quit because the money was better on the road and she understood that. She's completely motivated by money and fame. I don't blame her for that but she really should have finished her term as governor.

Oh, STFU, ya' loon.....She stepped down because it became impossible to effectively govern while fighting multiple, fraudulent cases put forth by the loons......She did the right thing by her states citizens, goofball.

Palin has far more integrity than a loony liberal idiot such as yourself will EVER have, and that's a fact, dumbass!

It truly is funny listening to one of the hags from the boards loony hag squad, pissing and moaning about a woman who is so far above any of them, it's laughable

Well, either that or they love bringing her up at absolutely every opportunity because they're quite confident she makes the GOP look like a bunch of simplistic goofballs.

One or the other...

:rolleyes:

Noooooo, it's the morons who agree with these lefty idiots who make themselves look like a bunch of simplistic goofballs.

No one or the other.

Wow, you seem to know her so well. Did you two grow up together? Old roommates? Did she tell you all about her thoughts, motivations, and values in person or did you two talk on the phone?

Oh, STFU, ya' loon.....She stepped down because it became impossible to effectively govern while fighting multiple, fraudulent cases put forth by the loons......She did the right thing by her states citizens, goofball.

Palin has far more integrity than a loony liberal idiot such as yourself will EVER have, and that's a fact, dumbass!

It truly is funny listening to one of the hags from the boards loony hag squad, pissing and moaning about a woman who is so far above any of them, it's laughable

Funny. Looks like I hit the Palin nerves in you. She's a psycho much like yourself.

Wow, you seem to know her so well. Did you two grow up together? Old roommates? Did she tell you all about her thoughts, motivations, and values in person or did you two talk on the phone?

Is this the way you have any perception, you had to go to school with the person?

She flunked out of so many schools, a lot of people probably did that much.

The op probably doesn't even know who Margaret Thatcher was, so anything he says, like half term Mrs. Palin is all just nonsense..

Palin comes closer to Thatcher than obama does that's FOR SURE

now carry on with your ugly selves about Palin once a Vice Presidential candidate for the United States

Forum List

Back