"Hamilton" production lectures Pence...but they are actually racists, not Pence...

Boycott the fucking show! They'll realize exactly how much this stupidity and rudeness has cost them when they take the show on the road to some non liberal cities.
:lol: You think that a movement-conservative "boycott" of a politically minded hip-hop Broadway musical with an almost entirely minority cast is going to cost anyone money?
The "boycott" you envision would be as effective as a men's boycott of Tampax.

Hey. I said that yesterday.

:lol:

Boycott the fucking show! They'll realize exactly how much this stupidity and rudeness has cost them when they take the show on the road to some non liberal cities.

You think that a movement-conservative "boycott" of a politically minded hip-hop Broadway musical with an almost entirely minority cast is going to cost anyone money?

I think a boycott movement can and should take place, and if it does, they just limited the number of cities it will show when it hits a nationwide tour.

Hamilton was not an immigrant by the way. He was a British subject, like the rest of the founding fathers. A European man steeped in European culture.

I think that production will be in for a rude awakening. As in, boycott.

I hope so......these nitwits don't understand economics and how capitalism works....they become millionaires using capitalism, then attack it whenever they get the chance.....

if you want people to pay you....you shouldn't fucking insult them...unless that is what they are paying you for.......and the morons in hamilton have just done that.....

Ok, I'll make the same bet with you I offered in another thread. I bet you for the next 6 months Hamilton remains sold out. I'm right I get to pick your avatar for a month, if you are right and the boycott makes a difference you pick mine.

It's already sold out for the next 6 months.

Butthurt Trumpsters, in the unlikely chance that they actually have tickets to the show, can't unbuy them.

Right...so I won't lose my bet. Why you gotta go ruining a good thing?

Aww another Trumper to scared to back up their words.

No asswipe....left wingers are stupid......they will go and see the play no matter what...but when you are in the business of entertaining people...you lose millions when you insult half of your audience just to push a political agenda........when your fucking job is acting....

But but but...you said boycotting would make them lose money!!!

It will.....there are now millions of people who will not give them money to see the show...or by the movie Blue Rays.....they will lose money because they wanted to be political over being actors.......

I'm sure Trump's demographic and the theater attendees are one and the same....LOL.

"Where's the popcorn maw? We are at the theater"
"Dunno paw, maybe they sell food on another floor"

Trump Won.....you morons act like children.......it will be a happy 8 years for our country.....

Maybe we should do something to Mr. Trump that is novel novel like call his wife names, make fun of his family name, insinuate that he is not a Christian, insinuate that he was born in another nation even thought Trump may have shown us his birth certificate, complain that he plays golf too much, complain that he doesn’t solve every problem in the universe…. Yeah all of that would be new ideas. Oh wait; you guys spent the last 8 years doing exactly that.

15181337_10211523842834797_3740807165916075659_n.jpg

I think that production will be in for a rude awakening. As in, boycott.

The audience booed pence

I am sure they will sell even more tickets now

I will be going back up to NY soon for a visit and will try to get tickets for the entire family now

No asswipe....left wingers are stupid......they will go and see the play no matter what...but when you are in the business of entertaining people...you lose millions when you insult half of your audience just to push a political agenda........when your fucking job is acting....

But but but...you said boycotting would make them lose money!!!

It will.....there are now millions of people who will not give them money to see the show...or by the movie Blue Rays.....they will lose money because they wanted to be political over being actors.......

I'm sure Trump's demographic and the theater attendees are one and the same....LOL.

"Where's the popcorn maw? We are at the theater"
"Dunno paw, maybe they sell food on another floor"

Trump Won.....you morons act like children.......it will be a happy 8 years for our country.....

Maybe we should do something to Mr. Trump that is novel novel like call his wife names, make fun of his family name, insinuate that he is not a Christian, insinuate that he was born in another nation even thought Trump may have shown us his birth certificate, complain that he plays golf too much, complain that he doesn’t solve every problem in the universe…. Yeah all of that would be new ideas. Oh wait; you guys spent the last 8 years doing exactly that.

obama never showed his birth certificate, not when hilary started the rumor and he finally did when Trump got involved.......and obama...his father was a muslim, his father was a foriegn national...so wondering what his religion was and if he might have been born over seas, since his mother worked over seas.....made sense, moron.........and they did question John McCain's citizenship since he was born in the canal zone...twit....

And just because obama married RuPaul is no reason to make fun of them.....

Ok, I'll make the same bet with you I offered in another thread. I bet you for the next 6 months Hamilton remains sold out. I'm right I get to pick your avatar for a month, if you are right and the boycott makes a difference you pick mine.
Of course, as there are enough fags on the East Coast to buy tickets for the next millenia.

Moral people have better things to do with their time than to go to plays 24/7.

Aww another Trumper to scared to back up their words.
WTF are you talking about Twinkle Toes?

I have NEVER seen a Dimocrat puke go one on one with a Republican. NOT ONCE.

Every time they are shouting their shit from a crowd or have two or three others with them to go at a Trumper.

Fuck you and your piece of shit brain, ass hat.

Wow you completely missed the point of Lin-Manuel Miranda and other's purpose for the show.

It's wasn't suppose to be a word-for-word reenactment of history, but rather showing about how Hamilton's story, from poor as shit immigrant, to the Secretary of Treasury is still possible in America. There no question that the plurality of immigrants in this country are people of color. So you retell the story as if they were all not white. That's what creative licensing allows for. It's actually a message that no matter where you come from, you can be something great in this country.

Why you conservatives are so offended and need your safe space is beyond me.
Because it is RACISM you stupid fuck.

You think that a movement-conservative "boycott" of a politically minded hip-hop Broadway musical with an almost entirely minority cast is going to cost anyone money?

Great analogy there; conservatives/men and liberals/Tampax.

Freudian slip perhaps?

I don't plan to see the musical and will join the boycott but how are we going to stop the faggots from going?

We dont.

We let fags blow their money on stupid shit plays instead of putting it to political action. We encourage other such plays to diminish their discretionary earnings as well.

Forum List

Back