Hannity may have blabbed himself into a subpoena with trump interview

Sean Hannity May Have Blabbed Himself Into A Subpoena With Trump Interview Confession | HuffPost

Yeah....let's see if the college drop out....Hannity has corroborating evidence to back up his claim....

The House will get him under oath....

Yup, what with Hannity being a media whore and GOP water boy and soft ball pitcher, he would absolutely love to be subpoenaed to the hill. All it would be is a long ass dissertation on the virtue of “my pillow” and 3 hours of him saying he does mixed martial arts, blade training and that he has a library safe by every opening to his house with a dozen guns in each. They would only be feeding into Hannity’s schtik by calling him in.

Sean Hannity May Have Blabbed Himself Into A Subpoena With Trump Interview Confession | HuffPost

Yeah....let's see if the college drop out....Hannity has corroborating evidence to back up his claim....

Yup, what with Hannity being a media whore and GOP water boy and soft ball pitcher, he would absolutely love to be subpoenaed to the hill. All it would be is a long ass dissertation on the virtue of “my pillow” and 3 hours of him saying he does mixed martial arts, blade training and that he has a library safe by every opening to his house with a dozen guns in each. They would only be feeding into Hannity’s schtik by calling him in.

You zipperheads would like nothing better than to shut him up. I can see why: People like Hannity are a big, sharp thorn in your sides. They are responsible for the majority of misery you Democrats are going though, and have exposed just how much of a bunch of disingenuous liars you people really are.

Go Hannity. They can try, but they'll never shut you up.

You zipperheads would like nothing better than to shut him up. I can see why: People like Hannity are a big, sharp thorn in your sides. They are responsible for the majority of misery you Democrats are going though, and have exposed just how much of a bunch of disingenuous liars you people really are.

Go Hannity. They can try, but they'll never shut you up.

That wouldn’t shit Hannity up. It would likely get him another 10 year contract with fox and clear channel though.

I REALLY want to see this guy under oath.....!
Of course, all he’d do is lie like he always does.

Hannity would be a great wife for some brute in prison....

I just gotta say: You guys and girls dream big, don't you. :laughing0301:
That’s all they have lmao.

Yeah it’s not like they will toss him in the dungeon. He would probably tell them to pound sand to make a bigger show out of it.

I REALLY want to see this guy under oath.....!
Of course, all he’d do is lie like he always does.

Hannity would be a great wife for some brute in prison....

I just gotta say: You guys and girls dream big, don't you. :laughing0301:
That’s all they have lmao.

Big dreams, and standing in the hallway with their pants down around their ankles, and their dicks in their hands.

About all they have. :lmao:

"Blabbed himself into a subpoena"? The crazy radical left must be desperate.

it's a 'prosecutor's' obligation to bring forth any evidence that might prove or help out the 'defense'. if sean hannity has any proof or first hand eye witness testimony that would help donny & disparage cohen - then it must be looked into. making him appear b4 congress UNDER OATH, can clear that discrepancy up.

why wouldn't you want that; especially if it helps president tinkles?

No you really need help.

But, not until Trumps reelection. That's when Jimbo is really going to need help.[/QUOTE]
I think he will go on a rampage. You’ll hear it in the news. Either that or have a massive heart attack.[/QUOTE]

“We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged”― Heinrich Heine

Forum List

Back