Harris dominates with Jewish voters

The phenomenon has existed for a long time. Leftism trumps Judaism.

I find Orthodox Jews to be much more rational than secular Jews. In fact, most secular Jews are atheists who really don't believe anything.

As for Candy Owens being censured for her comments about Jews, one CANNOT fail to notice that Jews have much greater influence in "Hollywood" and popular music than their numbers in the population would suggest. Take it from there. Do they "run everything"? No. But it is what it is.

The phenomenon has existed for a long time. Leftism trumps Judaism.

I find Orthodox Jews to be much more rational than secular Jews. In fact, most secular Jews are atheists who really don't believe anything.

As for Candy Owens being censured for her comments about Jews, one CANNOT fail to notice that Jews have much greater influence in "Hollywood" and popular music than their numbers in the population would suggest. Take it from there. Do they "run everything"? No. But it is what it is.
Secular Jews are so brainwashed that they don’t even make sense. In the last week, I have spoken with two pro-Israel Jews who explained why they were voting for the anti-Israel Party:

1. This one admitted that Harris’ proposals are destructive to America and that she and Biden caved to the Muslim antisemites in her party, but “Trump will be a dictator” so she will vote for Harris and hope there will be a Republican Congress to block her. When I asked if she was going to vote for the Reoublican in Congress, she said she could never vote for a Republican.

2. Tnis one is even MORE pro-Israel and admitted she was upset with the Dems’ releasing billions to Iran, blocking Israel’s efforts to exterminate HAMAS, Harris boycotting Bibi’s speech, but said she will vote for Harris anyway and hope that the Republicans in Congress will vote to support Israel fully.

So in both instances these Jews are so brainwashed that while they know Harris is bad, they feel they must vote Democrat - and admit they are depending on Republlicans to do the right thing.

50 percent of Dems back Hamas
And more than 50 percent of Jews are brainwashed to vote for the Dems anyway.

It’s so bad that I think the Dems could say they were going to set up ghettos and force Jews there, and the Jews would still vote Dem.

And more than 50 percent of Jews are brainwashed to vote for the Dems anyway.

It’s so bad that I think the Dems could say they were going to set up ghettos and force Jews there, and the Jews would still vote Dem.
Guess that's just how they roll. It's a fact that a lot of German Jews paid their gas and electricity bills before they walked themselves to the train station and off to the death camps.

Considering how the Biden-Harris Administration keeps undercutting Israel and yanking on its leash...

I find it difficult to understand how American Jews can continue to support the Democratic Party to the extent they still are...

Perhaps many of them need to go on Aliyah and spend time as combat medics alongside their brothers and sisters in the IDF...

Forum List

Back