Harris is Kicking His Ass

1726129696780.png

From Slate.

Brit Hume, the network’s chief political analyst, was starker. “Make no mistake about it: Trump had a bad night,” Hume told Fox viewers. “This was pretty much her night.” Sounding exasperated, Hume complained that Trump had been repeatedly baited by Harris, leading Trump to relitigate “so many of the old grievances that we had long thought Trump had learned were not winners politically.” Harris, meanwhile, was composed and prepared, Hume said: “She kept her cool.”

“You’re saying she had a good night?” host Bret Baier asked him.

“I’m saying she certainly did,” Hume said sternly.

Unfortunately for me, my TikTok feed is almost 100% about Trump’s silly assed contention about pets being eaten.
Maybe coincidence, maybe not. But it is scary sorta funny how misogynistic paternalism has a history of linking cats to witches who denied the patriarchy .

I suspect that link may be part of the hilarity over the Old Guy and his mini me's cluelessness.

A seasoned prosecutor exposing a criminal and convicted felon.
Now I have to stand up for Donnie Darko here. He's been a criminal for 70 years and THAT was the best they could hang on him! Quite honestly, if he wasn't such an asshole, and worried about who women fuck if not him, I'd consider that a reason to consider voting for him. LOL

Forum List

Back