Harvin Activated...

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
In the saga that is the on again off again on again status of one Percy Harvin Caroll said Harvin has been officially activated and will likely start his career in Blue and Green against his old team the Vikings in Seattle next Sunday.

Is THAT really fair? I mean Comon.. !!!!??? Don't the Vikings have enough problems?

What's up with the timing of this? Petey Carroll to Minnisota.. "In your face" ???

In the saga that is the on again off again on again status of one Percy Harvin Caroll said Harvin has been officially activated and will likely start his career in Blue and Green against his old team the Vikings in Seattle next Sunday.

Is THAT really fair? I mean Comon.. !!!!??? Don't the Vikings have enough problems?

What's up with the timing of this? Petey Carroll to Minnisota.. "In your face" ???
We got way too many Seahag threads!

I agree. So where is the other teams USMN member's team spirit?

I been packin the sports forum with my Hawks threads since last season. I can't stand normal team message boards. This is the only sports forum I've been to where you can really say anything you want to anybody.

I agree. So where is the other teams USMN member's team spirit?

I been packin the sports forum with my Hawks threads since last season. I can't stand normal team message boards. This is the only sports forum I've been to where you can really say anything you want to anybody.
Well, fuck you!

You mean shit like that?

What makes you think Harvin will be any good?

What makes you think I think Harvin will be any good? :lol:

Find one post where I was bragging up fragile Percy Harvin.

I dare ya...I double dog dare ya !!! :lol:

The Seahawks don't NEED Percy Harvin. What would improve the team is getting thier best players back on the O-Line and that appears to be happening this week.

Is Harvin going to make more spectacular catches than Golden Tate..Jermaine Kearse or Doug Baldwin.. ??? Not likely.

What I really believe is that Harvins value to the Hawks is in being a distraction to other teams Defensive co-ordinators game planning.

OMG !!!! ????? What will the GREAT Percy Harvin DO ????

I couldn't care less. He's an injury prone runt! 5' 9" ?

The Seahawks don't NEED Percy Harvin. What would improve the team is getting thier best players back on the O-Line and that appears to be happening this week.

Is Harvin going to make more spectacular catches than Golden Tate..Jermaine Kearse or Doug Baldwin.. ??? Not likely.

What I really believe is that Harvins value to the Hawks is in being a distraction to other teams Defensive co-ordinators game planning.

I agree

I never thought he would make a significant improvement and would have a hard time finishing the year

You may not have directly 'bragged up' Harvin, but you've sure implied it a lot, including in the OP! What else do you mean when you say it's not fair for Seattle to activate him against the Vikings because the Vikings have enough problems?

Yes, Harvin has injury/health problems. However, when healthy, he is one of the most dynamic receivers in the game. A healthy Percy Harvin is an upgrade over every receiver Seattle has had for the past 5 years at least. Not to mention his abilities in the return game.

You may not have directly 'bragged up' Harvin, but you've sure implied it a lot, including in the OP! What else do you mean when you say it's not fair for Seattle to activate him against the Vikings because the Vikings have enough problems?

Yes, Harvin has injury/health problems. However, when healthy, he is one of the most dynamic receivers in the game. A healthy Percy Harvin is an upgrade over every receiver Seattle has had for the past 5 years at least. Not to mention his abilities in the return game.

OK... I guess you are right... When you are right ...you are right.

Harvin is the best Seahawk EEEVVVVAAAAAHHHH !!!!!! I mean where would we be without Percy Harvin ?? Fair question...

I "imply" stuff all the time just to keep you girls on your tippy toes ... :lol:

If Harvin had been able to suit up when the season started the Seahawks would probably be leading the NFC right now. :(

It's a good thing we get him back even now with 6 games left. We are only 9-1 and could use a real strong late season boost with the addition of the FABULOUS Percy Harvin to win the NFC West and have any chance at all of home field advantage.

I stand corrected.

Harvin is the best Seahawk EEEVVVVAAAAAHHHH !!!!!! I mean where would we be without Percy Harvin ?? Fair question...

I "imply" stuff all the time just to keep you girls on your tippy toes ... :lol:

If Harvin had been able to suit up when the season started the Seahawks would probably be leading the NFC right now. :(

It's a good thing we get him back even now with 6 games left. We are only 9-1 and could use a real strong late season boost with the addition of the FABULOUS Percy Harvin to win the NFC West and have any chance at all of home field advantage.

I stand corrected.

You can be as sarcastic as you like, Harvin, if he could remain healthy, is still a better receiver than anyone else on the team. If he can't remain healthy, well, then he's obviously not worth the cost. :tongue:

The Hawks may not seem to need him....but you wouldn't have thought they needed much last year either, and they ended up losing to Atlanta. If they get him back, maybe he'll end up being the one thing they need to get them over the hump to the SB.

I stand corrected.

You can be as sarcastic as you like, Harvin, if he could remain healthy, is still a better receiver than anyone else on the team. If he can't remain healthy, well, then he's obviously not worth the cost. :tongue:

The Hawks may not seem to need him....but you wouldn't have thought they needed much last year either, and they ended up losing to Atlanta. If they get him back, maybe he'll end up being the one thing they need to get them over the hump to the SB.

Get him BACK ??? :lol: NOW who's being sarcastic !!! ??? Best receiver on the team ??? He's definitely got the best publicist.

Last edited:
I am not so concerned about Harvin return as I am excited that Seattle may get their offensive line back intact. Now that is something to get excited about and if it comes to pass, this game will be a run-away.

Stop AP and block Allen and it will be 10-1 on Sunday night highlights.

I stand corrected.

Get him BACK ??? :lol: NOW who's being sarcastic !!! ??? Best receiver on the team ??? He's definitely got the best publicist.

Get him back from injury. A poor way to put it. :)

Yes, when he's healthy, he's far and away the best receiver on Seattle. When healthy, Harvin is a top-10 NFL receiver. You're not seriously going to try and say Golden Tate or Doug Baldwin are that good, are you? :lol:

Get him back from injury. A poor way to put it. :)

Yes, when he's healthy, he's far and away the best receiver on Seattle. When healthy, Harvin is a top-10 NFL receiver. You're not seriously going to try and say Golden Tate or Doug Baldwin are that good, are you? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYpbwOZu0jo]Golden Tate one-handed TD catch - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUEvixpkW6I]Golden Tate Game Winning Catch Vs Packers - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back