Has anyone changed choice of candidate due to this forum?

Who has changed their mind on the candidates due to the forum members responses

• I have changed who I will vote for after considering the input here

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not been swayed due to any input here

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • After seeing the ignorance and violent tendancies of the left, I refuse to be associated with them

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • After seeing the perfection and patriotism of the right, I want to be as good as they are

• at all costs, run away from the right, they are crazy an I might get deported or lose free stuff

• Total voters

Maryland Patriot

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
Im just curious if anyone on here has actually changed who they intend on voting for based on input from the opposing parties supporters on this site.
Personally, the posts from the left show that they dont care about national security or anything else for that matter. They are a violent group that has no concern for the safety or well being of citizens in this country (citizens do not include illegals)
I have come to the conclusion that I would not be able to vote for Jesus Christ himself if he brought to the elections the same violence and ignorance that hillary is bringing. If anything, any chance of switching choices is reduced with every liberal comment made on here.

In the 10 months I've been a member of USMB I have decided to become an Independent, choosing to no longer vote as a Democrat.

The support of illegal immigration.

Though I support those who flee from corruption and want a better life for their families. I cannot support giving them rights and citizenship nor allowing them to demand changing our laws to benefit them. Demanding economic support through public assistance. The disdain for our laws and burning our flag while flaunting the flag of their origin. The blatant lawlessness and attitude towards America and Americans.

The second amendment.

Don't waste your time. It is not up for debate. Ever. Punish the criminals who use firearms in commission of a crime. You shoot someone, you get the firing squad.

The hatred toward Christians, though I am an agnostic.

The demand that those who disagree leave the country.

The violence that the left supports against those who disagree.

There are many reasons other than what I've listed.

Deciding to no longer vote as a Democrat does not, in any way, mean I support the Republican party.

They are one and the same to me and I will not be satisfied until these fossils have been removed from office and replaced by those who will work together for all Americans. Enforce our laws and put term limits into place.

I don't think you'll find anybody who changed their mind. Let's face it, most of us are partisans here, and those in the middle are hell bent on voting for somebody other than the two, even though it's a wasted vote. But I guess it makes them feel better for some reason.

Forum List

Back