Has anyone gone back and actually reviewed Rice's original testimony?

Revisionist history 101 = Dissect. Deflect. Deny.

Ironically the false cause of Benghazi, a YouTube video, is the loose thread that unravels the revisionists yarn of lies.....:lol:

Last edited:
So what, she was lying to the public for weeks when the "most open Administration in history" knew the exact opposite was true.

The truth being "Obama watched as they died" and that there was a "stand down order". Right? Right?

Yeah...

If it was such a trivial thing, why lie?

The Obama admin lies so much, so often, about so many things that now they lie reflexively. They can't help themselves.

Let's see, RDean, Susan Rice, MSNBC and Daily Kos. What's not to believe?:eek:

As opposed to conspiracy nuts on here, Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Drudge, and FOX News.

Yeah. I'll believe RDean and crowd. Especially when they're backed up by legitimate fact checkers nationwide.

I'd just like for any republican to tell me how Obama admin lied and what are they using to verify that it is actually a lie?

That seems to be the part where they cant explain and you cant expect more people to rally to a cause you cant explain.

I'd just like for any republican to tell me how Obama admin lied and what are they using to verify that it is actually a lie?

That seems to be the part where they cant explain and you cant expect more people to rally to a cause you cant explain.

look!!!!! left-wing nutjobs ae using the John gotti "you cant prove i lied" defense

how come you left-wing losers dont apply that to the urban legend that we went into iraq "based on lies"?

idiots and hypocrites

dont worry leftard; its not like you losers accept facts when presented to you anyway

lets see......obama helped topple govts in the mideast, then he paraded around he gavemthe order to shoot their extremist leader it wa 9/11 and this administration had an ambassador in a very dangerous place without security

and what really was the cause of all this? None of the above, it was a youtube video that noone ever heard of.........wow the nazis could appreciate that propoganda

Susan Rice never said "the video" inspired Benghazi

It might be a good idea to actually review she said. Seems very different than what Republicans said she said.

So what, she was lying to the public for weeks when the "most open Administration in history" knew the exact opposite was true.

The truth being "Obama watched as they died" and that there was a "stand down order". Right? Right?

Yeah...

We don't know what Obama was doing while our people were dying, and we don't know what stand down orders were given, or who gave them. However, we would like to know, and that is why we need a good investigation.

And yes, Susan Rice lied on the Sunday morning shows, and both Obama and Hillary lied several times thereafter. They lied to the American people for partisan political purposes, and that is beyond any reasonable justification. They are not morally fit to hold the governmental positions that they hold and/or held.

It might be a good idea to actually review she said. Seems very different than what Republicans said she said.

that's because they don't care what she said. they are not interested in fact-finding. they are interested in continuing to rant and rave with full-blown Obama derangement syndrome and if they can take Hillary out of the equation, they'll be even happier.

that's what wackos do.

that's because they don't care what she said. they are not interested in fact-finding. they are interested in continuing to rant and rave with full-blown Obama derangement syndrome and if they can take Hillary out of the equation, they'll be even happier.

that's what wackos do.

she blamed the attack on the video

ok continue drooling leftardz

lets see......obama helped topple govts in the mideast, then he paraded around he gavemthe order to shoot their extremist leader it wa 9/11 and this administration had an ambassador in a very dangerous place without security

and what really was the cause of all this? None of the above, it was a youtube video that noone ever heard of.........wow the nazis could appreciate that propoganda

I'm sorry, what was the lie and what are you using to verify that it is indeed a lie? It wasnt the youtube video according to whom?

At this point (not that it matters (-:) but it may be Hill's best interest to debate whether or not there was a "lie" (and there wasn't) rather than to address whether our for policy over the past 6 years has bettered our interests or made the world a safer place.

I'm sorry, what was the lie and what are you using to verify that it is indeed a lie? It wasnt the youtube video according to whom?

The Pentagon. :eusa_angel:

Secretary of Defense Panetta and General Ham. They testified that they knew immediately it was a terror attack.

Pentagon labeled Benghazi a terrorist attack as Obama administration wavered: newly declassified testimony

Gen. Carter Ham’s newly declassified testimony before the House suggests the prospect of an out-of-control demonstration was not raised by Defense officials and that they immediately considered the incident an attack.

BY Leslie Larson
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 1:23 PM
Updated: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 1:23 PM

Pentagon labeled Benghazi a terrorist attack as Obama administration wavered: newly declassified testimony - NY Daily News

Once rightwingers have been told what to think, the facts are irrelevant.

Years ago, on Fridays, Rush Limbaugh used to tell his audience 'don't bother to watch the news over the weekend, on Monday I'll tell you what the news was, and what you should think about it.'

That has been standard practice throughout the rightwing propaganda machine, and its audience, for years now.

Once Trey Gowdy is unable to obtain any criminal convictions over Benghazi then will you people shut up and quit making fools of yourselves?

...I doubt it...

Once Trey Gowdy is unable to obtain any criminal convictions over Benghazi then will you people shut up and quit making fools of yourselves?

...I doubt it...

good one jackazz

how many convictions did you get on Bush of Cheney over the war you say was started "over lies"?

has that lack of ANYTHING stopped you CRYBABY LOSERS ON THE LEFT from making fools of yourselves with accusations you cant back up?

I am not sure what your point is, other than that you didn't actually read your link.

Oh didn't I? What part did I "miss"?

The part where she said that Benghazi was a spontaneous demonstration even though everyone from Obama to the guy in the basement who kills the mice knew it was a preplanned terrorist attack.

Last edited:
I am not sure what your point is, other than that you didn't actually read your link.

Oh didn't I? What part did I "miss"?

This part here where she says it's the video.
Rice-
"our current assessment is that what happened in benghazi was, in fact, initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video".

The biggest problem with that entire sentence is that the protest in Cairo were actually a preplanned protest designed to free Omar Abdel Rahman, aka the Blind Shaikh. The chatter had been there for days, and everyone knew when the protest was going to happen, and Obama decided to blame it all on a video only a few people had seen so that he could pretend his foreign policy was working.

Obama?s ?Blame the Video? Fraud Started in Cairo, Not Benghazi | National Review Online

Forum List

Back