Has anyone gone back and actually reviewed Rice's original testimony?

Let's see, RDean, Susan Rice, MSNBC and Daily Kos. What's not to believe?:eek:

As opposed to conspiracy nuts on here, Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Drudge, and FOX News.

Yeah. I'll believe RDean and crowd. Especially when they're backed up by legitimate fact checkers nationwide.

Legitimate fact checkers?

Facts do not need to be checked, so anyone that calls themselves a fact checker is automatically illegitimate. If you need proof of that, take a look at "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor." That went from lie of the year for Republicans who called it a lie, to lie of the year for the guy that said it in the first place. Same fact checkers, same words, same facts, different interpretation.

I'd just like for any republican to tell me how Obama admin lied and what are they using to verify that it is actually a lie?

That seems to be the part where they cant explain and you cant expect more people to rally to a cause you cant explain.

Which specific lie is it you think I can't prove?

I'd just like for any republican to tell me how Obama admin lied and what are they using to verify that it is actually a lie?

That seems to be the part where they cant explain and you cant expect more people to rally to a cause you cant explain.

lets see......obama helped topple govts in the mideast, then he paraded around he gavemthe order to shoot their extremist leader it wa 9/11 and this administration had an ambassador in a very dangerous place without security

and what really was the cause of all this? None of the above, it was a youtube video that noone ever heard of.........wow the nazis could appreciate that propoganda

I'm sorry, what was the lie and what are you using to verify that it is indeed a lie? It wasnt the youtube video according to whom?

So you ignore common sense, not suprising. How about when they were chanting were all osmas at these protest, and didnt mention the video?

lets see......obama helped topple govts in the mideast, then he paraded around he gavemthe order to shoot their extremist leader it wa 9/11 and this administration had an ambassador in a very dangerous place without security

and what really was the cause of all this? None of the above, it was a youtube video that noone ever heard of.........wow the nazis could appreciate that propoganda

I'm sorry, what was the lie and what are you using to verify that it is indeed a lie? It wasnt the youtube video according to whom?

It wasn't the video according to the people that announced their plans to storm the embassy just like the Iranian hostage crisis. Why the fuck do you think the embassy had been evacuated in advance? What logical reason would there be to evacuate an embassy if you didn't know that something was going to happen? How could the possible manage to get everyone out if the demonstration was spontaneous?

The fact that you do not ask yourself these questions is not proof I am crazy.

Once rightwingers have been told what to think, the facts are irrelevant.

Years ago, on Fridays, Rush Limbaugh used to tell his audience 'don't bother to watch the news over the weekend, on Monday I'll tell you what the news was, and what you should think about it.'

That has been standard practice throughout the rightwing propaganda machine, and its audience, for years now.

Is the definition of rightwinger a person who, once told what to think, ignores all the facts? If it is, you are a rightwinger.

Last edited:
Once Trey Gowdy is unable to obtain any criminal convictions over Benghazi then will you people shut up and quit making fools of yourselves?

...I doubt it...

How the fuck is he going to obtain criminal convictions? He isn't a prosecutor, he is a Representative.

Extremists associated with the Muhammad Jamal network in Egypt, AQAP and AQIM that year conducted training, built communication networks and facilitated extremist travel across North Africa from their safe haven in parts of eastern Libya, according to the CIA report.

U.S. intelligence analysts identified members of all three groups as having participated in the Benghazi attack shortly after it happened.

That information, however, was not included in talking points provided to then-U.S. ambassador the United Nations Susan Rice before her appearance on Sunday talk shows five days after the attack.

Probe targets why U.S. was 'last flag' in Benghazi

So what? You think it matters one bit what she actually said! The Faux-base has their pitch forks sharpened and their torches lit. The Echo-Chamber has filled the dumbed down base with so much hate and false information that the truth is no longer relevant. As if it ever was, it's all about voter turn out.

So what? You think it matters one bit what she actually said! The Faux-base has their pitch forks sharpened and their torches lit. The Echo-Chamber has filled the dumbed down base with so much hate and false information that the truth is no longer relevant. As if it ever was, it's all about voter turn out.

PRETTY COMICAL for the Occupy crowd of left-wing losers to even make a comment on torches and pitchforks

idiots and hypocrites

Has anyone gone back and actually reviewed Rice's original testimony?

Subpoena President Obama

This time they will be, and they'll be cross-referencing it.

SUSAN RICE: (THESE ARE EXACT WORDS... I didn't make them up!!!)

"based on the best information we have to date, what our assessment is as of the present is in fact what began spontaneously in Benghazi
as a reaction to what had transpired some hours earlier in Cairo where, of course, as you know, there was a violent protest outside of our embassy –
sparked by this hateful video.
But soon after that spontaneous protest began outside of our consulate in Benghazi, we believe that it looks like extremist elements,
individuals, joined in that– in that effort with heavy weapons of the sort that are, unfortunately, readily now available in Libya post-revolution. And that it spun from there into something much, much more violent."
Actually, yes, Susan Rice did say the Benghazi attacks were spontaneous | WashingtonExaminer.com
EXACT WORDS... BEGAN with protest SPARKED by video!!!

So before Rice went on 5 talk shows... here is the MEMO!!!
The below memo (from the brother of the President of CBS News) put out how the objective is to protect the image of Obama during the prime time of the 2012 re-election and keep from showing "a broader failure of policy"... at the price of American lives...

From Ben Rhodes Memo Friday, September 14, 2012

Goals:

* To convey that the United States is doing everything that we can to protect our people and facilities abroad.

* To underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video, and not a broader failure of policy;

* To show that we will be resolute in bringing people who harm americans to justice, and standing steadfast through these protests'

* To reinforce the President and Administration's strength and steadiness in dealing with difficult challenges.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/1919_production-4-17-14.pdf#page=14

Coincidence????

Why do you always take partial quotes? I know why, you're pushing an agenda aren't you. So of course you have to ignore the part where she says that there is an ongoing investigation that will determine what happened but......

Republicans either think there base is stupid, or they are stupid enough to believe that shit.

Subpoena President Obama

This time they will be, and they'll be cross-referencing it.

"based on the best information we have to date, what our assessment is as of the present is in fact what began spontaneously in Benghazi
as a reaction to what had transpired some hours earlier in Cairo where, of course, as you know, there was a violent protest outside of our embassy –
But soon after that spontaneous protest began outside of our consulate in Benghazi, we believe that it looks like extremist elements,
individuals, joined in that– in that effort with heavy weapons of the sort that are, unfortunately, readily now available in Libya post-revolution. And that it spun from there into something much, much more violent."
Actually, yes, Susan Rice did say the Benghazi attacks were spontaneous | WashingtonExaminer.com

The below memo (from the brother of the President of CBS News) put out how the objective is to protect the image of Obama during the prime time of the 2012 re-election and keep from showing "a broader failure of policy"... at the price of American lives...

Goals:

* To convey that the United States is doing everything that we can to protect our people and facilities abroad.

* To underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video, and not a broader failure of policy;

* To show that we will be resolute in bringing people who harm americans to justice, and standing steadfast through these protests'

* To reinforce the President and Administration's strength and steadiness in dealing with difficult challenges.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/1919_production-4-17-14.pdf#page=14

Coincidence????

Why do you always take partial quotes? I know why, you're pushing an agenda aren't you. So of course you have to ignore the part where she says that there is an ongoing investigation that will determine what happened but......

Republicans either think there base is stupid, or they are stupid enough to believe that shit.

morons like you believed the sh*t slogan of "change"

we got record welfare and food stamps
you call it "forward progress"
and you have the gall to accuse others of having an agenda/
you're a damn fool

ok continue embarrassing yourself

Susan Rice never said "the video" inspired Benghazi

It might be a good idea to actually review she said. Seems very different than what Republicans said she said.

that's because they don't care what she said. they are not interested in fact-finding. they are interested in continuing to rant and rave with full-blown Obama derangement syndrome and if they can take Hillary out of the equation, they'll be even happier.

that's what wackos do.

she blamed the attack on the video

ok continue drooling leftardz

Nope, she blamed it on extremist.

Last edited:

Goals:

Coincidence????

you're a damn fool

So why does Heathmyth skip the part where Ambassador Rice said that we would look to the investigation to tell us what really happened? Any Ideas at all?

You tell us, what in this statement is factual?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGXy_yhOfNg]Susan Rice: Attack on Benghazi was Direct Response To Video - YouTube[/ame]

You tell us, what in this statement is factual?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGXy_yhOfNg]Susan Rice: Attack on Benghazi was Direct Response To Video - YouTube[/ame]

:clap:

/thread

PRETTY COMICAL for the Occupy crowd of left-wing losers to even make a comment on torches and pitchforks

idiots and hypocrites

Nah they just shit all over the place and leave trash everwhere, you know because theyre so concerned about the planet

you're a damn fool

So why does Heathmyth skip the part where Ambassador Rice said that we would look to the investigation to tell us what really happened? Any Ideas at all?

you idiot; your side is insisting no investigation is needed; and that it's all a circus. why should you be suprised then nobody takes obama seriously when you call to investigate yourselves?

you're a damn fool

you idiot; your side is insisting no investigation is needed; and that it's all a circus. why should you be suprised then nobody takes obama seriously when you call to investigate yourselves?

Are you really that fucking stupid? Tell me it's not true. :D:D

Are you really that fucking stupid? Tell me it's not true. :D:D

what part bothers you leftard?

Forum List

Back