Has anyone gone back and actually reviewed Rice's original testimony?

Let's see, RDean, Susan Rice, MSNBC and Daily Kos. What's not to believe?:eek:

As opposed to conspiracy nuts on here, Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Drudge, and FOX News.

Yeah. I'll believe RDean and crowd. Especially when they're backed up by legitimate fact checkers nationwide.
Drop me a line. Boy do I have a special deal for you! But you mustn't tell anyone, not even your wife.:eusa_shhh:

lets see......obama helped topple govts in the mideast, then he paraded around he gavemthe order to shoot their extremist leader it wa 9/11 and this administration had an ambassador in a very dangerous place without security

and what really was the cause of all this? None of the above, it was a youtube video that noone ever heard of.........wow the nazis could appreciate that propoganda

I'm sorry, what was the lie and what are you using to verify that it is indeed a lie? It wasnt the youtube video according to whom?

So you ignore common sense, not suprising. How about when they were chanting were all osmas at these protest, and didnt mention the video?

Why is this question so hard to answer for you guys? Jeez...

Once rightwingers have been told what to think, the facts are irrelevant.

Years ago, on Fridays, Rush Limbaugh used to tell his audience 'don't bother to watch the news over the weekend, on Monday I'll tell you what the news was, and what you should think about it.'

That has been standard practice throughout the rightwing propaganda machine, and its audience, for years now.

Is the definition of rightwinger a person who, once told what to think, ignores all the facts? If it is, you are a rightwinger.

Still smarting I see. lol

I'm sorry, what was the lie and what are you using to verify that it is indeed a lie? It wasnt the youtube video according to whom?

So you ignore common sense, not suprising. How about when they were chanting were all osmas at these protest, and didnt mention the video?

fIrst you never answer my questions

Second you want me to prive a negative

i gave you reasons, why do t you tell me why itwasnt those and just a video?

Once Trey Gowdy is unable to obtain any criminal convictions over Benghazi then will you people shut up and quit making fools of yourselves?

...I doubt it...

good one jackazz

how many convictions did you get on Bush of Cheney over the war you say was started "over lies"?

has that lack of ANYTHING stopped you CRYBABY LOSERS ON THE LEFT from making fools of yourselves with accusations you cant back up?

We got President Obama elected.

So you're admitting that even when Gowdy, your new messiah, fails, you'll just throw him under the bus and plod onward?

lol, even the birthers gave up eventually. Do you plan to be dumber than the birthers?

I am not sure what your point is, other than that you didn't actually read your link.

Oh didn't I? What part did I "miss"?

The part where she said that Benghazi was a spontaneous demonstration even though everyone from Obama to the guy in the basement who kills the mice knew it was a preplanned terrorist attack.

No one has ever proven that the video was not a factor, in fact, there has been more evidence to suggest it was a factor than there is that it wasn't.

And more importantly, it's irrelevant whether it was or wasn't. Totally irrelevant.

I'd just like for any republican to tell me how Obama admin lied and what are they using to verify that it is actually a lie?

That seems to be the part where they cant explain and you cant expect more people to rally to a cause you cant explain.

You tell us, what in this statement is factual?

I dont know. I keep asking who lied and how did they lie and the only thing I'm getting back is more questions and people who allude to things they refuse or cannot back up with anything.

The part where she said that Benghazi was a spontaneous demonstration even though everyone from Obama to the guy in the basement who kills the mice knew it was a preplanned terrorist attack.

No one has ever proven that the video was not a factor, in fact, there has been more evidence to suggest it was a factor than there is that it wasn't.

And more importantly, it's irrelevant whether it was or wasn't. Totally irrelevant.

I didn't mention the video, yet you brought it up.

I wonder why.

fIrst you never answer my questions

Second you want me to prive a negative

i gave you reasons, why do t you tell me why itwasnt those and just a video?

No I asked first...thats how things work.

Second I asked who lied and how and you get all fluffy

You gave me nothing and back it with more nothing. I asked what was the lie and how did you determine that it was a lie?

I've been asking that for at least a week and republicans get mad about it like I'm asking something unreasonable when you're screaming that people lied...

Last edited:
Susan Rice never said "the video" inspired Benghazi

It might be a good idea to actually review she said. Seems very different than what Republicans said she said.

From your link.

Gregory: you talked about this as spontaneous. can you say definitively that the attacks on our consulate in Libya that killed ambassador stevens and others there was spontaneous? was it a planned attack? was there a terrorist element to it?

Rice: let me tell you the best information we have at present. first of all, there's an fbi investigation that's ongoing and we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what transpired. but putting together the best information that we have available to us today, our current assessment is that what happened in benghazi was, in fact, initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video.

No one has ever proven that Nipsey Russell wasn't a factor as well, you simple-minded gimp.

I wonder why.

So you're the last person on the planet who doesn't know that using the phrase 'spontaneous demonstration' in the context of Benghazi is a reference to the video.

Good for you. You are now unique.

No one has ever proven that Nipsey Russell wasn't a factor as well, you simple-minded gimp.

Another admission that the facts don't matter. I think that sentiment is practically unanimous now among the rightwing inmates held here at USMB.

Once Trey Gowdy is unable to obtain any criminal convictions over Benghazi then will you people shut up and quit making fools of yourselves?

...I doubt it...

good one jackazz

how many convictions did you get on Bush of Cheney over the war you say was started "over lies"?

has that lack of ANYTHING stopped you CRYBABY LOSERS ON THE LEFT from making fools of yourselves with accusations you cant back up?

Scooter Libby was convicted on 5 counts.

I wonder why.

So you're the last person on the planet who doesn't know that using the phrase 'spontaneous demonstration' in the context of Benghazi is a reference to the video.

Good for you. You are now unique.

It was? Why did Rice blame it on the demonstration in Cairo then?

Like I said, I did not mention video, you did, so I see no need to defend myself on that issue.

...I doubt it...

good one jackazz

Next response: Yeah but how many convictions did you get on Bush and Cheney on Wednesday May 14th 2014?

good one jackazz

Next response: Yeah but how many convictions did you get on Bush and Cheney on Wednesday May 14th 2014?

what was he convicted of regarding the left's claims of a war "based on lies"?

gosh you losers are some stupid bastardz

I am not sure what your point is, other than that you didn't actually read your link.

This part here where she says it's the video.
Rice-
"our current assessment is that what happened in benghazi was, in fact, initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video".

Almost a copycat of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video.

Get it?

The demonstrations in Cairo were prompted by the video. No where did she say Benghazi was started because of the video.

"Almost a copycat of the demonstrations". See? The demonstrations in Benghazi were ALMOST a copycat of the demonstrations in Cairo. They knew what they knew from the sketchy information they had from 10,000 miles away in a country that just went through a revolution.

See, you guys can't just take words and twist them into something else. That's the Republican way. Oh wait, you guys are Republican.

Well, at least it looks like you admit there was a video.

At least it looks like you admit there were other riots besides Benghazi.

Since more than 50 people died in the riots, which ones were peaceful and which ones were "attacks"?

Forum List

Back