has black live matter change the world?

Even in nature "birds of a feather flock together". The only time I see different birds together is at my feeder, and then squabbles often break out. In the wild different animals may share a waterhole, but for many it's a dangerous place.
Blacks and their white enablers should be ashamed to advocate affirmative action policies. Those policies acknowledge that blacks cannot compete with whites unless standards for blacks are lowered.

At the beginning of the civil rights movement integrationists argued that blacks were intrinsically equal to whites, and that this would become obvious as soon as racial discrimination came to an end.

Now they argue in effect that it does not matter that most blacks are less intelligent than most whites. Blacks are still entitled to equal rewards.

No! It has created hate ,violence and racial separation and it made blacks more dangerous then ever. It taught their young to be terrorists. Now their younger generation is flash mobbing stores and disrespecting authority. Nothing more then the Black kkk terorist clan.
It's outed people that can't comprehend what they read.

Blacks and their white enablers should be ashamed to advocate affirmative action policies. Those policies acknowledge that blacks cannot compete with whites unless standards for blacks are lowered.

At the beginning of the civil rights movement integrationists argued that blacks were intrinsically equal to whites, and that this would become obvious as soon as racial discrimination came to an end.

Now they argue in effect that it does not matter that most blacks are less intelligent than most whites. Blacks are still entitled to equal rewards.
And rioting , looting,. burning and killing is supposed to make them look better? They are equal to bad they don't see it and act better.

What have blacks achieved since? A lot of sports rewards and popular songs. That's about it. Achievements due to affirmative action are undeserved. Black rates of crime and illegitimacy have gone way up. Many blacks do not know who their fathers are. A lot of their mothers are not sure either.

Since 1954 and certainly since 1963 the behavior of many blacks has reverted to behavior that enhanced survival in the African jungle.
You are just showing us how much of an ignorant, racist POS you are. Keep it going though.

You are just showing us how much of an ignorant, racist POS you are. Keep it going though.
How am I mistaken? What don't I know that if I learned would cause me to agree with you?

A racist is one who is willing to draw attention to black social pathology.

How am I mistaken? What don't I know that if I learned would cause me to agree with you?

You sound like the racist fool you are when you claim that black folks have done nothing to contribute to this society. Actually a racist POS is a person who hates black folks just because of they are black.

a racist is one who blames there shit on whites all the time instead of taking responsibility for it themselves.

A racist is also one who tries to start new religions based on counterfeit money and Chinese fentanyl eating, while continuing to bust up the American infrastructure (while [italics]) American-assisted Chinese commie viruses consume the U.S. population that's not rioting.

actually, someone who believes a race is inferior.
Anyone who looks at the data, and who has extensive experience with the various racial groups can tell that they differ in average characteristics that must be widespread if a society is to thrive. These are intelligence, obedience to the law, and monogamy.

I do not fit your definition of racist. Because I am a race realist, I do fit the definition of many people.
Your just in denial like most of your elk. Stop blaming others for your own shit and deal with it.

blacks inable blacks by being in denial.

Maybe white Americans are tired of being told that 'diversity is our strength' when even an idiot can see that it is our weakness.
That may be true, but at the same time a core American belief is "One out of Many" --it's the idea that we start w/ many types, kinds, sizes, flavors of people and the mix itself is totally different than any one constituent.

The problem is when any constituent tries to keep their own identity as somehow being important. Black, white, Mexican, Scots-Irish, man/woman, young/old --that's all nice but it's the mix that counts.

That may be true, but at the same time a core American belief is "One out of Many" --it's the idea that we start w/ many types, kinds, sizes, flavors of people and the mix itself is totally different than any one constituent.

The problem is when any constituent tries to keep their own identity as somehow being important. Black, white, Mexican, Scots-Irish, man/woman, young/old --that's all nice but it's the mix that counts.
we are not magic markers we are americans period. you are correct.

Forum List

Back