has black live matter change the world?

francoHFW, why has black illegitimacy soared since 1963? Whites have not been forcing blacks to have all those illegitimate children that we white folks are expected to support on welfare.

Speaking of experts, here is one who was not coerced by the Woke Inquisition:

-----------

RACE, EVOLUTION AND BEHAVIOR​

by Professor J. Philippe Rushton, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5C2

Modern science shows a three-way pattern of race differences in both physical traits and behavior. On average, Orientals are slower to mature, less fertile, less sexually active, less aggressive, and have larger brains and higher IQ scores. Blacks are at the other pole. Whites fall in the middle, but closer to Orientals than to Blacks...

Race differences start in the womb. Blacks are born earlier and grow quicker than Whites and Orientals. The three-way race pattern occurs in milestones such as sexual maturity, family stability, crime rates, and population growth...

IQ tests measure intelligence and predict real life success. The races differ in brain size and on IQ tests. On average Orientals have the largest brains and highest IQs. Blacks average the lowest, and Whites fall in between. The brain size differences explain the IQ differences both within groups and between groups.

Environmental

Superior races create superior environments, even when they live in countries with few natural resources.
I have lived among Vietnamese war refugees who were very poor. They were also safe to live with, and excellent people by many criteria. I have always felt safe in the Chinatown or the Japantown of big cities, that included other neighborhoods where I was not safe.

--------

Percentage of Births to Unmarried Women​

ROGER CLEGG FEBRUARY 26, 2020

Late last year, the final data for 2018 were published here (the key is Table 9 on page 25), and here’s what we learn: For all racial and ethnic groups combined, 39.6 percent of births in the United States were out-of-wedlock (incidentally, isn’t that appalling?). And there was as always a tremendous range among groups. For blacks, the number is 69.4 percent; for American Indians/Alaska Natives, 68.2 percent (Native Hawaiians/Other Pacific Islanders were at 50.4 percent); for Hispanics, 51.8 percent; for whites, 28.2 percent; and for Asian Americans, a paltry 11.7 percent.

--------

Poverty and Crime

The notion that economic deprivation necessarily leads to lawlessness is widely believed but is not supported by empirical evidence. Human history is replete with examples of impoverished people—of all racial and ethnic backgrounds—who have endured extreme poverty without descending into criminal activity. During the 1960s, for instance, the residents of San Francisco’s Chinatown were among America’s poorest people—with the most unemployment, the worst housing conditions, the least education, and the highest rate of tuberculosis in their city. Yet despite such hardships, only five people of Chinese ancestry went to jail in the entire state of California in 1965.[1]

Similarly, Jewish immigrants to America during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries also repudiated criminality despite having to face extreme economic deprivation. Historian Max Dimont describes them:

“The majority of these immigrants had arrived penniless, all their worldly belongings wrapped in a bundle…. Most of [them] arrived in New York. Some made their way into other cities,… but the majority remained in New York, settling in the Lower East Side of Manhattan, [which was] a neighborhood of the poor. Sociologists, with their impressive charts showing the number of toilets (or lack of the), the number of people per room, the low per capita income, paint a dismal picture of the Lower East Side Jewish slum. But their charts do not capture its uniqueness. Though it bred tuberculosis and rheumatism, it did not breed crime and venereal disease. It did not spawn illiteracy, illegitimate children, or deserted wives. Library cards were in constant use.”[2]
The late political scientist James Q. Wilson debunked the theory that crime results from poverty, or that redistributive government programs can reduce crime rates by alleviating poverty, by pointing out that “crime rose the fastest in this country at a time when the number of persons living in poverty or squalor was declining.” He added: “I have yet to see a ‘root cause’ or to encounter a government program that has successfully attacked it.”

In modern America, the correlation between high crime rates and poverty has a great deal to do with the proliferation of single-parent, father-absent households. According to the U.S Census, in 2008 the poverty rate for single parents with children was 35.6%; the rate for married couples with children was 6.4%. For white families in particular, the corresponding two-parent and single-parent poverty rates were 21.7% and 3.1%, respectively. For Hispanics, the figures were 37.5% and 12.8%, and for blacks, 35.3% and 6.9%. According to Robert Rector, a senior research fellow with the Heritage Foundation, “the absence of marriage increases the frequency of child poverty 700 percent” and thus constitutes the single most reliable predictor of a self-perpetuating underclass.

Children in single-parent households are burdened not only with profound economic disadvantages, but are also far likelier to eventually get into trouble with the law. As a Heritage Foundation analysis notes, youngsters raised by single parents, as compared to those who grow up in intact married homes, are much more likely to be physically abused; to be treated for emotional and behavioral disorders; to smoke, drink, and use drugs; to behave aggressively and violently; to engage in criminal activity; and to be arrested for a juvenile crime. According to the National Fatherhood Initiative, 60% of rapists, 72% of adolescent murderers, and 70% of long-term prison inmates are men who grew up in fatherless homes.

Footnotes:​

1. James Q. Wilson and Richard Herrnstein, Crime and Human Nature (New York: Simon & Schuster, 1985), p. 473.
  2. Max I. Dimont, Jews, God, and History (New York: Penguin USA, 1994), pp. 373-374. (This book was originally published in 1962.)
  3. Discover the Networks

BLM has changed the world but in a negative way. It's a hate-filled and racist movement that has done very little except divide and make sheep believe all white people are racist while blacks do no wrong and are always victims regardless of what the facts show. BLM is certainly a dark blemish on American history. Hopefully it fades away like a bad fart over time.

I have lived among Vietnamese war refugees who were very poor. They were also safe to live with, and excellent people by many criteria. I have always felt safe in the Chinatown or the Japantown of big cities, that included other neighborhoods where I was not safe.

--------

Percentage of Births to Unmarried Women​

ROGER CLEGG FEBRUARY 26, 2020

Late last year, the final data for 2018 were published here (the key is Table 9 on page 25), and here’s what we learn: For all racial and ethnic groups combined, 39.6 percent of births in the United States were out-of-wedlock (incidentally, isn’t that appalling?). And there was as always a tremendous range among groups. For blacks, the number is 69.4 percent; for American Indians/Alaska Natives, 68.2 percent (Native Hawaiians/Other Pacific Islanders were at 50.4 percent); for Hispanics, 51.8 percent; for whites, 28.2 percent; and for Asian Americans, a paltry 11.7 percent.

--------

Poverty and Crime

The notion that economic deprivation necessarily leads to lawlessness is widely believed but is not supported by empirical evidence. Human history is replete with examples of impoverished people—of all racial and ethnic backgrounds—who have endured extreme poverty without descending into criminal activity. During the 1960s, for instance, the residents of San Francisco’s Chinatown were among America’s poorest people—with the most unemployment, the worst housing conditions, the least education, and the highest rate of tuberculosis in their city. Yet despite such hardships, only five people of Chinese ancestry went to jail in the entire state of California in 1965.[1]

Similarly, Jewish immigrants to America during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries also repudiated criminality despite having to face extreme economic deprivation. Historian Max Dimont describes them:

The late political scientist James Q. Wilson debunked the theory that crime results from poverty, or that redistributive government programs can reduce crime rates by alleviating poverty, by pointing out that “crime rose the fastest in this country at a time when the number of persons living in poverty or squalor was declining.” He added: “I have yet to see a ‘root cause’ or to encounter a government program that has successfully attacked it.”

In modern America, the correlation between high crime rates and poverty has a great deal to do with the proliferation of single-parent, father-absent households. According to the U.S Census, in 2008 the poverty rate for single parents with children was 35.6%; the rate for married couples with children was 6.4%. For white families in particular, the corresponding two-parent and single-parent poverty rates were 21.7% and 3.1%, respectively. For Hispanics, the figures were 37.5% and 12.8%, and for blacks, 35.3% and 6.9%. According to Robert Rector, a senior research fellow with the Heritage Foundation, “the absence of marriage increases the frequency of child poverty 700 percent” and thus constitutes the single most reliable predictor of a self-perpetuating underclass.

Children in single-parent households are burdened not only with profound economic disadvantages, but are also far likelier to eventually get into trouble with the law. As a Heritage Foundation analysis notes, youngsters raised by single parents, as compared to those who grow up in intact married homes, are much more likely to be physically abused; to be treated for emotional and behavioral disorders; to smoke, drink, and use drugs; to behave aggressively and violently; to engage in criminal activity; and to be arrested for a juvenile crime. According to the National Fatherhood Initiative, 60% of rapists, 72% of adolescent murderers, and 70% of long-term prison inmates are men who grew up in fatherless homes.

Footnotes:​

1. James Q. Wilson and Richard Herrnstein, Crime and Human Nature (New York: Simon & Schuster, 1985), p. 473.
  2. Max I. Dimont, Jews, God, and History (New York: Penguin USA, 1994), pp. 373-374. (This book was originally published in 1962.)
  3. Discover the Networks
and how many centuries were they slaves? Or living under terrible Jim Crow or discrimination like today. the Reagan Revolution has been hard on all the non rich. So of course the blacks do the worst

BLM has changed the world but in a negative way. It's a hate-filled and racist movement that has done very little except divide and make sheep believe all white people are racist while blacks do no wrong and are always victims regardless of what the facts show. BLM is certainly a dark blemish on American history. Hopefully it fades away like a bad fart over time.
Smart phones have shown that blacks were not kidding about police brutality. There has been change for sure pal. But you'll never hear about it on Fox etcetera- everything's doomsday LOL

and how many centuries were they slaves? Or living under terrible Jim Crow or discrimination like today. the Reagan Revolution has been hard on all the non rich. So of course the blacks do the worst
Poverty is no excuse for crime. It is not even an explanation. Those who blame slavery and Jim Crow for black social pathology cannot explain why black rates of crime and illegitimacy have risen since the civil rights legislation was passed and the War on Poverty was declared.

On the other hand, increases in black social pathology were predicted by the opponents of civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty, if they were passed. Those opponents have the right to say, "We told you so." Their arguments have been substantiated.

Smart phones have shown that blacks were not kidding about police brutality. There has been change for sure pal. But you'll never hear about it on Fox etcetera- everything's doomsday LOL
Blacks have much more reason to fear black crime than police brutality.

BlackCrime 3.jpg

Reagan schmeagan, people have the same opportunities to succeed as before, but it takes some thought and effort, as it always did.

Blacks and their white enablers compose many excuses for black dysfunction. Why are these excuses necessary in the first place? Blacks are not discriminated against any more. They are discriminated in favor of with affirmative action policies. Billions of dollars taxed from whites have been spent on anti poverty programs designed to help blacks.

Why is it that black social pathology has gotten worse since 1963? What have blacks to be proud of? What unique qualities about that race merit my admiration?

I am white. Nevertheless, I am not a white nationalist or a white supremacist. I prefer most Orientals (AKA, East Asians) to most whites for the same reasons I prefer most whites to most Negroes: Orientals tend to be more intelligent than whites; they have lower rates of crime and illegitimacy. This is true even though most of them, or their ancestors, were poor when they moved to the United states. Often they faced discrimination and persecution.

Actually, I prefer all East Asians. I have known many. I have never known one I did not like. Orientals earn their title of "the model minority."

I am also a Gentile. My high regard for Jews and Orientals has gotten me flamed, and eventually banned from white nationalist websites.

Last edited:
Blacks and their white enablers compose many excuses for black dysfunction. Why are these excuses necessary in the first place? Blacks are not discriminated against any more. They are discriminated in favor of with affirmative action policies. Billions of dollars taxed from whites have been spent on anti poverty programs designed to help blacks.

Why is it that black social pathology has gotten worse since 1963? What have blacks to be proud of? What unique qualities about that race merit my admiration?

I am white. Nevertheless, I am not a white nationalist or a white supremacist. I prefer most Orientals (AKA, East Asians) to most whites for the same reasons I prefer most whites to most Negroes: Orientals tend to be more intelligent than whites; they have lower rates of crime and illegitimacy. This is true even though most of them, or their ancestors, were poor when they moved to the United states. Often they faced discrimination and persecution.

Actually, I prefer all East Asians. I have known many. I have never known one I did not like. Orientals earn their title of "the model minority."

I am also a Gentile. My high regard for Jews and Orientals has gotten me flamed, and eventually banned from white nationalist websites.
orientals have hundreds and hundreds of years of civilization and good instincts. blacks (and browns to an extent) have been absolutely screwed for 800 years as slaves and victims of colonialism and discrimination here in the United States. We need to give them economic opportunities like cheap college and training and a living wage like every other modern country has already. The GOP screw job of the non rich years has hit them harder than anyone else. blaming the poor is the new GOP instinct. Great job! Enjoy Hell! lol

Reagan schmeagan, people have the same opportunities to succeed as before, but it takes some thought and effort, as it always did.
yes yes, college and training being ridiculously expensive is no problem.... it's just a coincidence that we have easily by far the worst inequality, upward mobility, and homelessness ever anywhere. Brain washed functional moron, change the damn channel someday and try reality....

orientals have hundreds and hundreds of years of civilization and good instincts. blacks (and browns to an extent) have been absolutely screwed for 800 years as slaves and victims of colonialism and discrimination here in the United States. We need to give them economic opportunities like cheap college and training and a living wage like every other modern country has already. The GOP screw job of the non rich years has hit them harder than anyone else. blaming the poor is the new GOP instinct. Great job! Enjoy Hell! lol
McD's always needs workers.

yes yes, college and training being ridiculously expensive is no problem.... it's just a coincidence that we have easily by far the worst inequality, upward mobility, and homelessness ever anywhere. Brain washed functional moron, change the damn channel someday and try reality....
Not everyone is a good fit for formal education or training. Some just need a job to get started. Some sort of plan would be nice as well. The cookie cutter life that you describe isn't reality.

Not everyone is a good fit for formal education or training. Some just need a job to get started. Some sort of plan would be nice as well. The cookie cutter life that you describe isn't reality.
We are easily the richest modern country, and at the same time the only one without cheap college and training thanks to the big money big oil big lie GOP... also the only one without a living wage health care day care paid parental leave great infrastructure and vacations. because emails and pedophilia. great job!

duhhhh... What plans?? Every other modern country does it already, it is not rocket science

so true. i'm with you.

those are news from every respected journalist in the world. While you have one channel that is a laughing stock propaganda POS... From proven scumbag Murdoch and his scumbag pundits OMG. wake up and smell the coffee for crying out loud.
no liberal journiast is repectfull. lol they lie like flies on shit .

Forum List

Back