Has Fox News turned against Trump?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

They have a silent ban on Trump as they refused to cover his speech in Ohio after the train disaster.
They have been anti-Trump since 2020 at least.

Fuck Faux News.

They have a silent ban on Trump as they refused to cover his speech in Ohio after the train disaster.
Yeah, I bet you are right.

On the other hand, the 2024 race hasn't really started yet, so it's fair, IMO.

Fox News does what is good for business and profit. Trump's popularity can be gauged by that factor alone.

But then, having made that decision, they will do the real harm to Trump by making it their mission to reinforce the feelings of the country by concentrating on bringing the message home.

The big question is, has Fox News judged right on Trump's future.

the answer represents huge profit or loss to Fox News!

I wouldn't bet against their financial advisers!

But it's a safe bet to say that Fox is totally interested in profit out of politics and totally unconcerned with politics.

lol.

Folks, you're witnessing the American rightwing hunting for their desired narrative, aka not the truth.

Back in the 2016 election, during the primaries, Fox News was very anti-Trump. They and several others did their very best to get rid of Trump as he was not an establishment candidate. When it became evident that Trump would indeed win the Republican nomination that year, Fox started kissing Trump's ass and did so throughout Trump's time as president.

Paul Ryan is on the Fox News Board of Directors and an avowed Trump hater.

Apart from a handful of people, FOX is anti- Trump these days.

No surprises there.:mad-61:

They were against Trump the day he said he was running for president.
It's also the reason I stopped watching FUX.
They should have gotten behind him when he was the nomine instead they trashed him....Fuck FUX news!!

They were against Trump the day he said he was running for president.
It's also the reason I stopped watching FUX.
They should have gotten behind him when he was the nomine instead they trashed him....Fuck FUX news!!

Why?

DeSantis was one of the few electoral success stories for the GOP in the 2022 election...an election that is generally regarded as a disaster for conservatives. Trump turned on him. Rather than laud what DeSantis had done, Trump attacked him. Trump demonstrated elegantly that he no loyalty to anyone but himself, and will gladly damage the GOP if he thinks it will benefit him personally.

Why would Trump expect loyalty from, well, anyone.....when he offers none himself?

Why?

DeSantis was one of the few electoral success stories for the GOP in the 2022 election...an election that is generally regarded as a disaster for conservatives. Trump turned on him. Rather than laud what DeSantis had done, Trump attacked him. Trump demonstrated elegantly that he no loyalty to anyone but himself, and will gladly damage the GOP if he thinks it will benefit him personally.

Why would Trump expect loyalty from, well, anyone.....when he offers none himself?

They were against Trump in 2020 and Desantis wasnt even in the picture at that point.
I however dont like Trump talking trash about Desantis even though it's common from both sides.

They were against Trump in 2020 and Desantis wasnt even in the picture at that point.
I however dont like Trump talking trash about Desantis even though it's common from both sides.

Again, why would you expect Trump to receive loyalty from anyone....when he won't offer it. He's openly indicated that if he doesn't get the nomination, he'll run as a third party candidate. He doesn't give a fiddler's fuck about the GOP.

Why would Fox stand with Trump or show him a moment's loyalty?

Again, why would you expect Trump to receive loyalty from anyone....when he won't offer it. He's openly indicated that if he doesn't get the nomination, he'll run as a third party candidate. He doesn't give a fiddler's fuck about the GOP.

Why would Fox stand with Trump or show him a moment's loyalty?

I'll say it again.
They went after Trump the day he said he was running.
He hadn't said a damn thing to or about FUX at that point.

I'll say it again.
They went after Trump the day he said he was running.
He hadn't said a damn thing to or about FUX at that point.

And that doesn't answer my question. Why would Fox show Trump any loyalty? Why would anyone? The man has zero loyalty to anyone but himself.

Forum List

Back