🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has Obama's ISIS Policies Led To This?

But really, Obama is working with Iran to take over the ME.
Gimme a break.:rolleyes-41:
Yeah....you're right........a community organizer (agitator) who's starting and organizing riots in Ferguson, and Baltimore, working with former members of the Weather Underground (Bill Ayers - Bernadine Dohrn), and who's closest friend and confidant, Valarie Jarrett, who was born in Iran, would never do anything to help Iran become the big cheese in the Middle-East.

her words from 1977. if the people voting had bothered to research the people Obama had surrounding him and all the radicals he associated with, normally they wouldn't even consider someone like him to be our President.

Yeah....you're right........a community organizer (agitator) who's starting and organizing riots in Ferguson, and Baltimore, working with former members of the Weather Underground (Bill Ayers - Bernadine Dohrn), and who's closest friend and confidant, Valarie Jarrett, who was born in Iran, would never do anything to help Iran become the big cheese in the Middle-East.

her words from 1977. if the people voting had bothered to research the people Obama had surrounding him and all the radicals he associated with, normally they wouldn't even consider someone like him to be our President.

Before Obama won the nomination in 2008, I mentioned that Jarrett was Iranian born....which means she's probably a Muslim.

They started screaming that where she was born wasn't right to bring up......like mentioning it was racist or something.

I just think it's strange that both Hillary and Obama have Muslims advising them.....and the left wants us to totally ignore that.

Before Obama won the nomination in 2008, I mentioned that Jarrett was Iranian born....which means she's probably a Muslim.

They started screaming that where she was born wasn't right to bring up......like mentioning it was racist or something.

I just think it's strange that both Hillary and Obama have Muslims advising them.....and the left wants us to totally ignore that.

Cripes Hillary's aide is connected to the Muslim Brotherhood right? Huma? Think she is a really good friend of Morsi's wife.

Really disturbing discovery I made a few years ago was finding out that Hillary was friends with Bhutto.

Benazir armed and funded the Taliban when she was Prime Minister of Pakistan. AND that was during the time President Clinton was in office.

I was really relieved when she was assassinated. She was positively evil. Odd friendships eh?

Last edited:

Cripes Hillary's aide is connected to the Muslim Brotherhood right? Huma? Think she is a really good friend of Morsi's wife.

Really disturbing discovery I made a few years ago was finding out that Hillary was friends with Bhutto.

Benazir armed and funded the Taliban when she was Prime Minister of Pakistan. AND that was during the time President Clinton was in office.

I was really relieved when she was assassinated. She was positively evil. Odd friendships eh?

Birds of a feather......

Birds of a feather......

Pravda can't touch our liberal media these days. They hide the truth from the public and flat out misinform people. Allowing Hillary or Obama or others to get away with painting Benazir as this fabulous Muslim woman who was all about bringing democracy to Pakistan.

All bullshit. She was evil as evil could be. The whole time everyone was mourning her passing, they knew she was stepmother to the Taliban. Stepmother to terrorists.

How crazy is that? They knew she funded the Taliban but our leaders praised her.

Obama

"I am shocked and saddened by the death of Benazir Bhutto in this terrorist atrocity. She was a respected and resilient advocate for the democratic aspirations of the Pakistani people. We join with them in mourning her loss and stand with them in their quest for democracy and against the terrorists who threaten the common security of the world."

Hillary

I am profoundly saddened and outraged by the assassination of Benazir Bhutto, a leader of tremendous political and personal courage. I came to know Mrs. Bhutto over many years, during her tenures as prime minister and during her years in exile. Mrs. Bhutto's concern for her country, and her family, propelled her to risk her life on behalf of the Pakistani people. She returned to Pakistan to fight for democracy despite threats and previous attempts on her life, and now she has made the ultimate sacrifice. Her death is a tragedy for her country and a terrible reminder of the work that remains to bring peace, stability and hope to regions of the globe too often paralyzed by fear, hatred and violence.

"Let us pray that her legacy will be a brighter, more hopeful future for the people she loved and the country she served. My family and I extend our condolences and deepest sympathies to the victims and their families and to the people of Pakistan.”

Ben Smith Blog: Political News and Analysis

Birds of a feather......

Pravda can't touch our liberal media these days. They hide the truth from the public and flat out misinform people. Allowing Hillary or Obama or others to get away with painting Benazir as this fabulous Muslim woman who was all about bringing democracy to Pakistan.

All bullshit. She was evil as evil could be. The whole time everyone was mourning her passing, they knew she was stepmother to the Taliban. Stepmother to terrorists.

How crazy is that? They knew she funded the Taliban but our leaders praised her.

Obama

"I am shocked and saddened by the death of Benazir Bhutto in this terrorist atrocity. She was a respected and resilient advocate for the democratic aspirations of the Pakistani people. We join with them in mourning her loss and stand with them in their quest for democracy and against the terrorists who threaten the common security of the world."

Hillary

I am profoundly saddened and outraged by the assassination of Benazir Bhutto, a leader of tremendous political and personal courage. I came to know Mrs. Bhutto over many years, during her tenures as prime minister and during her years in exile. Mrs. Bhutto's concern for her country, and her family, propelled her to risk her life on behalf of the Pakistani people. She returned to Pakistan to fight for democracy despite threats and previous attempts on her life, and now she has made the ultimate sacrifice. Her death is a tragedy for her country and a terrible reminder of the work that remains to bring peace, stability and hope to regions of the globe too often paralyzed by fear, hatred and violence.

"Let us pray that her legacy will be a brighter, more hopeful future for the people she loved and the country she served. My family and I extend our condolences and deepest sympathies to the victims and their families and to the people of Pakistan.”

Ben Smith Blog: Political News and Analysis
They both wish they could be just like her.

This could have been avoided if Maliki was the guy Booosh claimed him to be, instead of a sectarian greedy lying fool. Great job! This is a learning experience for the ME. Too bad Pubs and their silly dupes never learn a damn thing the last 30 years.
Not sure I understand what Maliki has to do with this?
Ok francoHFW, I'm not ignorant like the cons in this thread. I know that Obama is running the neocon game plan. But why do you apparently support it? Obama made his own choices when he took office and he has to answer for them.

Which side of Islam is she on?

Shiites

Iranians are Shiite

Well that's a no brainer. Sunni. Huma et al are Sunni. Muslim Brotherhood. She's closest to them.

Shiites

Iranians are Shiite

I respectfully beg to differ over Hillary. I believe Iran is Jarrett's gig. Hillary has been aligned mainly with Sunnis. Clinton had an orgasm when the US facilitated toppling Mubarak and Gaddafi and turned over the governments to the Sunnis. MB is a nightmare organization. Truly terrorist.

Shiites

Iranians are Shiite

I respectfully beg to differ over Hillary. I believe Iran is Jarrett's gig. Hillary has been aligned mainly with Sunnis. Clinton had an orgasm when the US facilitated toppling Mubarak and Gaddafi and turned over the governments to the Sunnis. MB is a nightmare organization. Truly terrorist.

I think he was asking about Valerie Jarrett, not Huma Abadin.....better known as Mrs Carlos Danger.

Shiites

Iranians are Shiite

I think he was asking about Valerie Jarrett, not Huma Abadin.....better known as Mrs Carlos Danger.

:lmao:

I forgot all about Carlos Danger! Thanks for the morning laugh cuz.

Shiites

Iranians are Shiite

:lmao:

I forgot all about Carlos Danger! Thanks for the morning laugh cuz.

Any time.

Well that's a no brainer. Sunni. Huma et al are Sunni. Muslim Brotherhood. She's closest to them.
There is a non-violent Muslim brotherhood in the Lebanon area..

There is a non-violent Muslim brotherhood in the Lebanon area..

OMG! I found them. I found the non-violent Muslim Brotherhood hang out in Lebanon. I found their non-violent clubhouse! This membership in the non violent MB club ends when they outgrow the bassinet though.

LH-95-3-04-cs.jpg

Forum List

Back