🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has Obama's ISIS Policies Led To This?

Liberals will never believe that Bill Ayers and his wife have been stirring shit up in Egypt and the West Bank. And Obama's doesn't exactly act like ISIS is much of a problem. He figures the greatest threat is Glowbull Warming. He could care less about all of the Christians and moderates that are being butchered in at least 10 different countries in the ME.
Obama is a Shia muslim. That Rev. Wright who CLAIMS to have converted him is also a former Shia muslim. And as you know lies and deception are BLESSED by the quron. the Shia are the ultra radical ones.

The Sunni tend to be more peaceful using their money and votes to promote islam. There is a radical branch in the Sunni {about 5%} that does practice Wahabisum {sp?}.

Obama is killing as few Shia as possible while killing as many Sunni and Americans as he can. Even when he is FORCED by home political pressure to kill a terrorist what happens to those men assigned.

They wind up dead like Seal Team Six. He goes on television and gives them a big public thumbs up and it was the biggest sell out of information ever given.

He marked them for death on live TV and democrats celebrated in the streets what was the largest act in public of treason.
Liberals will say that because Obama won't admit he's a Shiite Muslim.....anyone who says he is....is friggen nuts.....or a birther.
Doesn't change the fact that you're totally misinformed and off the wall. lol

This could have been avoided if Maliki was the guy Booosh claimed him to be, instead of a sectarian greedy lying fool. Great job! This is a learning experience for the ME. Too bad Pubs and their silly dupes never learn a damn thing the last 30 years.

This could have been avoided if Maliki was the guy Booosh claimed him to be, instead of a sectarian greedy lying fool. Great job! This is a learning experience for the ME. Too bad Pubs and their silly dupes never learn a damn thing the last 30 years.
Not sure I understand what Maliki has to do with this?

Maliki was the Shiite leader in Iraq who helped cause the civil war. He has ties to Iran......which is almost exclusively Shiite.

Last edited:
Maliki was the Shiite leader in Iraq who helped cause the civil war. He has ties to Iran......which is almost exclusively Shiite.
I know who he is. I don't see how he relates to Obama's decision to destroy Libya and support the overthrow of Assad.

I know who he is. I don't see how he relates to Obama's decision to destroy Libya and support the overthrow of Assad.
To cause instability in the region. Libya is the wild wild west now. So is parts of Northern Iraq.

Obama is a two-faced, back-stabbing, asshole.

Obama causes mayhem.

This is why nobody trusts him anymore.

To cause instability in the region. Libya is the wild wild west now. So is parts of Northern Iraq.

Obama causes mayhem.

Yes I agree with all that. But why would things be different if Maliki was someone else? Are you defending francoHFW?

Maliki is just a bright shiny object used to distract the Prog Gold Fish.

Obama causes mayhem.

Yes I agree with all that. But why would things be different if Maliki was someone else? Are you defending francoHFW?
I have franco on ignore.....so I wouldn't know.

Obama causes mayhem.

I have franco on ignore.....so I wouldn't know.
Oh, that clears up the confusion.

What is amazing is the total silence from the mainstream press TOTAL SILENCE....of the REASONS behind this humanitarian crisis!

And the reasons are the murderous policies in this community agitator Obama, helped by that bitch Clinton in Libya and Syria ...all over ....in the name of human rights, these killing of mandataries in the name of democracy this total incompetence and stupidity!!!! these CIA toppling of governments!!!! Their unfortunately Arab Spring idiocy!

It is mind-boggling the stupidity the blindness the incompetence!!!!

But all the media can concentrate in is....

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so sad so terrible!!!

we have a crisis in our hands! awwww

First they should look at who created this crisis !!!! Morons!!!!!!!!!!!

Maliki is just a bright shiny object used to distract the Prog Gold Fish.
Nope......Glowbull Warming is the bright shiny object....

I'm not sure.....but maybe he thinks causing a civil war in the ME will cause gas prices to go up. I see all kinds of discussion about making fossil fuel less affordable and alternative energy sources more financially viable.

Then the left will think it's a great idea.

But really, Obama is working with Iran to take over the ME.

What is amazing is the total silence from the mainstream press TOTAL SILENCE....of the REASONS behind this humanitarian crisis!

And the reasons are the murderous policies in this community agitator Obama, helped by that bitch Clinton in Libya and Syria ...all over ....in the name of human rights, these killing of mandataries in the name of democracy this total incompetence and stupidity!!!! these CIA toppling of governments!!!! Their unfortunately Arab Spring idiocy!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

They can't talk about the reason. The MSM currently exists to promote stories that make Democrats look good and to suppress ones that don't.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

The Arab Spring was complete bullshit. It was just a fancy dancy name for "western powers wish to depose <fill in the blank>".

Cripes the bastards still want to remove Assad and replace him with people who are backed by Qatar, Turkey and Saudi Arabia. In other words, Sunnis like the Muslim Brotherhood.

The Russian Foreign Minister was just trying to get the "coalition government" and SA to agree to take on ISIS. It was a no go. They want their Sunni government to take over Assad's government no matter what the cost.

ETA: Great article. the Shia's thought they had it bad under Mubarak but like the author of this piece says Mubarak's reign was like the good old days compared to Morsi.

Egypt's Shiite Muslims saw the Sunni hatred grow under Morsi

Last edited:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

They can't talk about the reason. The MSM currently exists to promote stories that make Democrats look good and to suppress ones that don't.

It is sickening!!!!

But what is even more sickening ,is the way the sheeple ,the zombie masses of Democrats communists believe it all...all the lies all the rubbish ...it is almost unbelievable, the blind faith they have in their Dear Leaders.

Sometimes I think the deserve all that will come....I really do.

Gimme a break.:rolleyes-41:
Yeah....you're right........a community organizer (agitator) who's starting and organizing riots in Ferguson, and Baltimore, working with former members of the Weather Underground (Bill Ayers - Bernadine Dohrn), and who's closest friend and confidant, Valarie Jarrett, who was born in Iran, would never do anything to help Iran become the big cheese in the Middle-East.

Gimme a break.:rolleyes-41:
Yeah....you're right........a community organizer (agitator) who's starting and organizing riots in Ferguson, and Baltimore, working with former members of the Weather Underground (Bill Ayers - Bernadine Dohrn), and who's closest friend and confidant, Valarie Jarrett, who was born in Iran, would never do anything to help Iran become the big cheese in the Middle-East.
If he wanted to empower Iran why would he build a Sunni army and destabilize Iran's ally in the region.

I'm not sure.....but maybe he thinks causing a civil war in the ME will cause gas prices to go up. I see all kinds of discussion about making fossil fuel less affordable and alternative energy sources more financially viable.

Then the left will think it's a great idea.

Bingo. I'm not sure we will EVER Recover from the damage he has caused and will cause us in the future. It's been downright ugly watching him poke at the countries over there and stirring up a hornets. nest. And now the countries like France, Germany, etc are seeing some of his handiwork already, with hordes of people fleeing and now rushing their boarders to the point of total chaos for their own citizens. people better hang on because it's heading our way.

Forum List

Back