Has the democratic party been infiltrated by Satanists?

You'll believe that only if you're a retard.

You reply with an ad hominem attack....is that all you are capable of?

If one cannot defend their argument or cite reasons for it...you should stay away.

This is a 'message board' designed to promote discussion and arguments not a place just to come to and make personal attacks or just post your personal opinion....like that has some value.

Your OP is an ad hominem attack.

My response was worthy of your post.
And THAT makes you a retard.

Whatever, Rubepublican.
That's a helluva rebuttal you got there. Please refer to my above statement.

Before we get into this I want to make it abundantly clear that I’m not painting all democrats with the same brush.
But you will spread 'Q' BS. I'm sure your Democratic friends wouldn't appreciate the characterization. I wouldn't call Republicans Satanists, but they did enable one of Satan's minions to become president. I predict a long stretch in purgatory for that one. Bring the burn ointment and keep hydrated.

Q is on the FBI list as potential domestic terrorists.

If one cannot defend their argument or cite reasons for it...you should stay away.

This is a 'message board' designed to promote discussion and arguments not a place just to come to and make personal attacks or just post your personal opinion....like that has some value.

You obviously do not even know what a ad hominem attack is.

Study up and get back with us.

Asking if a party is being infiltrated by Satanists is an ad hominem attack, Rubepublican.

And THAT makes you a retard.

Whatever, Rubepublican.
That's a helluva rebuttal you got there. Please refer to my above statement.

Whatever, Rubepublican.

Well, so that would mean we have Satanists on the Left and phony Christians on the Right.

They're all embarrassments.

I mean, this is what the Rubepublican Party has become. President George Wallace Donald Trump has legitimized the kook wing of the political spectrum by wallowing in retarded conspiracy theories like Birferism such that his low-IQ worshippers will propagate nonsense as the OP as legitimate political dialogue.

This is why the elites look down on you.

Global Child molesters....
If Hillary won in 2016, Bill Clinton would be partying with Epstein in the white house and all the Democrats here would be defending them.

Most Democrats aren't pedophiles, but most pedophiles are Democrats. That's how they can turn an eye to biden creeping on little girls.

Have you seen how the south deals with dating teenagers? lol

Pedophilia today = under 18

And by that standard conservatives are vastly worse.

It's legal to commit what you're calling pedophilia in many southern states with a parents permission.

Who are the pedophiles? You stupid ****

ANd if you want to go by pre puberty = pedophilia. Well then 99% of the people we're calling pedophiles aren't
Tell us why Joe Biden sniffing kids doesn't bother you? Or most Democrats in general?

Before we get into this I want to make it abundantly clear that I’m not painting all democrats with the same brush.
But you will spread 'Q' BS. I'm sure your Democratic friends wouldn't appreciate the characterization. I wouldn't call Republicans Satanists, but they did enable one of Satan's minions to become president. I predict a long stretch in purgatory for that one. Bring the burn ointment and keep hydrated.
Well, abortion is a sacrifice to Satan.

Before we get into this I want to make it abundantly clear that I’m not painting all democrats with the same brush. I personally know a lot of Democrats and some of them are good well-intentioned people.

Let's go back 150 years. They elected KKK grand wizards, fought every equal rights bill, even anti lynching bills. I would say if stupid was not an excuse they have always been Satanist.

Q is on the FBI list as potential domestic terrorists.
The same fbi that covered up for Clinton and Epstein.

Not Satanism as then they would have to acknowledge the existence of God.
Statism is the religion of Democrats.

And he said into Jesus..."bow down to me and I'll give you all the kingdoms of the earth? Jesus(Yeshua): "Nigga Pleeez"
JC finger.jpg

OTOH... The Brits said " Bloody good fucking deal mate"

Forum List

Back