Has the GOP become the "Party of Unintended Consequences"?

R

rdean

When you look at all the collateral damage Republican policies have caused in the last 20 years, "Has the GOP become the "Party of Unintended Consequences"?" is certainly a fair question.

The huge deficit caused by the Bush Tax Cuts.

The increase in that huge deficit caused by the two unfunded wars.

The fiasco in Iraq.

Ignoring Afghanistan.

Letting Bin Laden go.

Putting Christian Bible Students in the Justice Department in place of experienced lawyers.

Then there is the cost to the GOP of the most recent policies.

Their anti Hispanic policies probably cost them the election.

Their motivating people to vote with their suppression activities.

Changing a state constitution so even felons, murderers and rapists have the right to own assault weapons and hand guns.

What will be the "unintended consequences" of their next fiasco? Trying to default the government. One wonders what they will come up with next. Making guns a right for felons, murderers and rapists was a doozy. I never would have thought of that in a million years.

So what's next?

You are absolutely brilliant in your ignorance.

Keep up the good work.

It is not ignorance. Those are the lying talking points of the leftard agenda dispersed for spewing by the leftard "elite" down to the everyday soldiers

The unintended consequence of reading an Rderp thread is the loss of three IQ points. Immediately.

No unintended consequences from the Dems, evidently.

How easy it must be to go through life in a comfy little ideological cocoon.

This crap is created by both parties.

As Chuck Noll said after a particularly bad Steeler loss, 'It was a team effort'.

Incomes have declined for 5 years. Household wealth has declined for 5 years. People on welfare have increased for 5years.
And this is all the fault of the GOP, which has effectively been out of power for 5 years while the Democrats have had free rein to enact policies as they want.
Huh?

You are absolutely brilliant in your ignorance.

Keep up the good work.

It is not ignorance. Those are the lying talking points of the leftard agenda dispersed for spewing by the leftard "elite" down to the everyday soldiers

None of them are lies. You want links? Oh, you don't know how to use Google? I get it. I've linked to all of them before. I can't help it if the right is determined to stay stupid.

Incomes have declined for 5 years. Household wealth has declined for 5 years. People on welfare have increased for 5years.
And this is all the fault of the GOP, which has effectively been out of power for 5 years while the Democrats have had free rein to enact policies as they want.
Huh?

You got it. It's pretty much the fault of the GOP. After they help send jobs to China and ruined the economy, they have blocked any growth in any way they can. You know that. I know it.

letting bin laden go is lie number one...number 2 is afghanistan...i could go on but don't want to sully myself

Huh?

You got it. It's pretty much the fault of the GOP. After they help send jobs to China and ruined the economy, they have blocked any growth in any way they can. You know that. I know it.

right, because dems have never had the WH or a majority in congress, dems can't do shit...i mean when pubs are in majority, you blame pubs, when dems are in the majority, you blame pubs

dems are hapless cowards in the face of the mighty gop :lol:

When are bi-polar lefties going to realize that it's the Obama administration? Democrats have the majority in 2/3 of the federal government. Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way and stop whining.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back