Has the MSM told you that of China's 81,591 case.. 73,280 recovered or almost 90% recovery..

That is a recovery rate of nearly 90% and deaths of about 4%.

Now my point is why haven't we heard that from the MSM? Isn't that good news?
But I've not heard that from ANY of the 7/24 cable shows especially as they are certainly I would think be looking for "good news" for the public.
Why not?

View attachment 314943

Hmm, this google search took .0000047 seconds.

But I've not heard that from ANY of the 7/24 cable shows especially as they are certainly I would think be looking for "good news" for the public.
Why not?

View attachment 314943
4 percent? Four percent of the US population is about 12.6 million deaths. Don't think that's good news. I personally think that number is high. So let's assume not 4 percent but 1. And not everybody gets infected so half of the population. Conservative according to health experts. So 1.6 million dead citizens. Still think 4 percent is good news?

Do the math: Out of a population of 1.38 billion Chinese, only
81,591 were infected. That's only 0.0059% of the total population that was infected.

The US population is 327.17 million people. At the same rate of infection, that would mean a total of 1,930303 will eventually be infected in the US. That would equate to 77,212 deaths overall in the US, if our model follows China, which I doubt.

Check my math, if you have any doubts.
I 'll take your math at face value. China tough locked down as in forbade it's citizens to leave the house. The US has not followed suit. By the way, the US already has a larger percentage of infected compared to total population as China. And there is absolutely no reason to assume that the rate of infection will slow down anytime soon.

Yep, currently 166 infections per 1M population, three times that of China. What's alarming about that is that, a week and a half ago that number was SIX. That's how fast it's running.

What's truly alarming is that idots like you believe everyhing China says.
Not alarming but certainly amusing is the fact that you are telling me off for citing numbers released by China numbers Galt tried to use to make a ridiculous point and numbers healthmyths used not me. I was actually the only one in this OP who immediately doubted those numbers. So if that makes me an idiot what does that make Galt and healthmyths?
I personally think that number is high.

OK... FACTS...

From the above...
81,661 confirmed cases
Total China population 1,437,859,722
Divided by 81,661 equals: 0.00567934% of population contracted Coronavirus
Now DEATHS of 3,285 in China from Coronavirus...
Divided by total population is... (drum roll....!!!) 0.000228465%
Facts...
View attachment 315239
View attachment 315238
Also facts. United States Coronavirus: 64,765 Cases and 910 Deaths - Worldometer Forgive me when I don't make your completely meaningless math sum. In 1 day the US added more than 11000 infected. More than 21000 in 2 days. A quarter of the total number of confirmed infected in China in 2 days. There is no end in sight. So please pray tell why you are being celebratory about the numbers in China when those in the US are an order of magnitude worse?

Because NY constitutes 20% of the deaths in the USA.
China's density is 142 people per mile...
New York??? Population Density = 419.0 people per sq mile New York State Population, Area, and Density Information
Nearly 1/4 the density of NY!
And NYC? The Population Density of New York City | TopView Sightseeing
27,013 people per square mile! Almost 200 times the population density of China!
So is there some head density we are looking at you for not comprehending the simple fact... the more densely populated per mile the more cases!
Duh!!!!!

Attachments

• 1585179254529.png
    1585179254529.png
    596 bytes · Views: 29

Why not?

View attachment 314943
Of COURSE the lamestream media won't mention this. It would tone down our national hysteria, and we can't have THAT! We MUST keep blaming the Wu Flu on our president.....
What are you folks talking about?

a 4% death rate is HORRENDOUS

And the 20% hospitalization rate will cripple our hospitals

Has the MSM told you that of China's 81,591 case.. 73,280 recovered or almost 90% recovery..

If you believe any of the numbers coming out of China, you may be as dumb as AOC.

LOL i was waiting for that. This is the country that beat the doctor who reported it in a police station.

Why not?

View attachment 314943
Of COURSE the lamestream media won't mention this. It would tone down our national hysteria, and we can't have THAT! We MUST keep blaming the Wu Flu on our president.....
What are you folks talking about?

a 4% death rate is HORRENDOUS

And the 20% hospitalization rate will cripple our hospitals

Still think borders dont matter?

Why not?

View attachment 314943
You can't possibly be this stup-

Oh, wait. You can.

Why not?

View attachment 314943

Oh, wait. You can.

WTF ?

What are you talking about ?

Why not?

View attachment 314943
Good thread. You’re a free thinker. They are not tell us a lot of things. Basic things we should know. All statistics should be at our fingertips.

Why not?

View attachment 314943
4 percent? Four percent of the US population is about 12.6 million deaths. Don't think that's good news. I personally think that number is high. So let's assume not 4 percent but 1. And not everybody gets infected so half of the population. Conservative according to health experts. So 1.6 million dead citizens. Still think 4 percent is good news?

Do the math: Out of a population of 1.38 billion Chinese, only
81,591 were infected. That's only 0.0059% of the total population that was infected.

The US population is 327.17 million people. At the same rate of infection, that would mean a total of 1,930303 will eventually be infected in the US. That would equate to 77,212 deaths overall in the US, if our model follows China, which I doubt.

Check my math, if you have any doubts.
I 'll take your math at face value. China tough locked down as in forbade it's citizens to leave the house. The US has not followed suit. By the way, the US already has a larger percentage of infected compared to total population as China. And there is absolutely no reason to assume that the rate of infection will slow down anytime soon.

Yep, currently 166 infections per 1M population, three times that of China. What's alarming about that is that, a week and a half ago that number was SIX. That's how fast it's running.

What's truly alarming is that idots like you believe everyhing China says.
Not alarming but certainly amusing is the fact that you are telling me off for citing numbers released by China numbers Galt tried to use to make a ridiculous point and numbers healthmyths used not me. I was actually the only one in this OP who immediately doubted those numbers. So if that makes me an idiot what does that make Galt and healthmyths?
I personally think that number is high.

OK... FACTS...

From the above...
81,661 confirmed cases
Total China population 1,437,859,722
Divided by 81,661 equals: 0.00567934% of population contracted Coronavirus
Now DEATHS of 3,285 in China from Coronavirus...
Divided by total population is... (drum roll....!!!) 0.000228465%
Facts...
View attachment 315239
View attachment 315238
Also facts. United States Coronavirus: 64,765 Cases and 910 Deaths - Worldometer Forgive me when I don't make your completely meaningless math sum. In 1 day the US added more than 11000 infected. More than 21000 in 2 days. A quarter of the total number of confirmed infected in China in 2 days. There is no end in sight. So please pray tell why you are being celebratory about the numbers in China when those in the US are an order of magnitude worse?

Because NY constitutes 20% of the deaths in the USA.
China's density is 142 people per mile...
New York??? Population Density = 419.0 people per sq mile New York State Population, Area, and Density Information
Nearly 1/4 the density of NY!
And NYC? The Population Density of New York City | TopView Sightseeing
27,013 people per square mile! Almost 200 times the population density of China!
So is there some head density we are looking at you for not comprehending the simple fact... the more densely populated per mile the more cases!
Duh!!!!!
So you are celebrating China's results because the US main hotspot is NY? New Yorkers don't count as Americans or something?

I also wonder what happens when people in a low-density area catch it? A county with a small hospital and 1 doctor with the nearest ICU bed 2 hours by car away? What happens if a place like that all of a sudden needs to treat 10 people in severe respiratory distress? The knive cuts both ways.

As of this moment, Covid 19 is spread everywhere. And if you think small town USA will be spared you are mistaken. The Spanish Flu infected Eskimo's in a time were most people didn't have a car and airplanes didn't have commercial use. But you think Livingston Montana will be spared?

Last edited:

Why not?

View attachment 314943

Oh, wait. You can.

WTF ?

I think he was referring to calling a 4 percent mortality rate such "good news" that the MSM was trying to hide it.

Why not?

View attachment 314943

Oh, wait. You can.

WTF ?

I think he was referring to calling a 4 percent mortality rate such "good news" that the MSM was trying to hide it.

He was simply pointing out numbers.

And he gets called stupid ?

Not sure how that works.

Why not?

View attachment 314943

Oh, wait. You can.

WTF ?

Not sure how that works.
If you call four percent of infected people dying good news you are not stating just numbers you are stating an opinion on what those numbers represent. That opinion can and in my humble opinion does represent a complete lack of perspective or a lack of mathematical skill. I'm always very reluctant to call somebody stupid but it is a fact that some opinions are just that, stupid.

Why not?

View attachment 314943

Oh, wait. You can.

WTF ?

Not sure how that works.
This was me adding perspective.

Why not?

View attachment 314943

Oh, wait. You can.

WTF ?

Not sure how that works.
Well, it appears that forkup is a bit fooked up in the head.......Most likely a liberal lunatic......

No, that's called a strawman. You have NO, ZERO evidence that "we haven't heard" shit. You sticking your fingers in your ears and going LA LA LA is not the same as "we haven't heard".
And you are the idiot that like the MSM uses a truncated video of the...
First Lady of Poland didn’t Snub Donald Trump’s handshake, Guardian Corrects
View attachment 315035

That's what the MSM is doing regarding the China virus!

The correction always comes quietly when they are caught...after the lie has been disseminated loudly.

Forum List

Back