Hate Crime: Disabled Veteran Attacked by Mob of Black Teens

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Man, this kind of crap pisses me off.

-Geaux

A disabled Army vet was assaulted and robbed by six to eight black teenagers in Cleveland. They videotaped what they were doing while saying, "Knock that white boy out."

[youtube]sDYnV8GxNvE[/youtube]

Blacks are the victims of hate crimes in 70% of the cases. But nevertheless, judging by the video this should be prosecuted as a hate crime. And yes, it pisses me off too.

Blacks are the victims of hate crimes in 70% of the cases. But nevertheless, judging by the video this should be prosecuted as a hate crime. And yes, it pisses me off too.

There's a bigger chance the Cubs will win the world series next year than that happening.

This will be buried.

Mob of teens attack man in downtown Cleveland - 19 Action News|Cleveland, OH|News, Weather, Sports

First, this will be a local only story. If the roles were reversed, this would be national headlines, and they would be talking about it on CNN, Obama would be commenting.

Second, you know there's no way on earth there will be hate crimes charges.

Interesting, considering the some 70% of hate crimes against blacks aren't national news, nor are they commented on by Obama.

Mob of teens attack man in downtown Cleveland - 19 Action News|Cleveland, OH|News, Weather, Sports

First, this will be a local only story. If the roles were reversed, this would be national headlines, and they would be talking about it on CNN, Obama would be commenting.

Second, you know there's no way on earth there will be hate crimes charges.

Interesting, considering the some 70% of hate crimes against blacks aren't national news, nor are they commented on by Obama.

Funny how obama commented on a black professor getting arrested.

Those 8 black teenagers could have been Obama's sons.................literally .. :lol: :lol:

This veteran deserves better than these bunch of worthless POS. Dad's likely in prison and Mom can't control them. On and on and on....

-Geaux

That right there shows you we should get rid of hate crime charges all together. Blacks more than any other group in America by far are the biggest perpetrators of actual hate crimes.

First, this will be a local only story. I
It is only worthy of being a local story.

I'm not sure how much idle time you have (well I guess plenty given how much tranny research you do) but most people don't have time to read about every local crime in every other city in the United States.

First, this will be a local only story. I
It is only worthy of being a local story.

I'm not sure how much idle time you have (well I guess plenty given how much tranny research you do) but most people don't have time to read about every local crime in every other city in the United States.

Or research the details needed to make an educated choice at the voting booth

-Geaux

That right there shows you we should get rid of hate crime charges all together. Blacks more than any other group in America by far are the biggest perpetrators of actual hate crimes.

The data doesn't support that conclusion.

You don't understand what was said maybe. I'm saying the people who are really committing most of the hate crimes in our country are mostly blacks, so the fact they're not being charged as much as whites show us that hate crime legislation has been ineffective.

Black gang beats up caucasian person while yelling "I hate white crackers and want to kill them all". ------- Not a 'hate crime".

White hits black while saying "I dislike negro's". ------ Definitely a federal hate crime that deserves prison time.

You don't understand what was said maybe. I'm saying the people who are really committing most of the hate crimes in our country are mostly blacks, so the fact they're not being charged as much as whites show us that hate crime legislation has been ineffective.

Do you have any data to support your claim that blacks commit most of the hate crimes?

Last edited:
Btw, hate crimes aren't calculated based on who was charged. It's based on incident reports by the police.

Forum List

Back