Hate Crime: Disabled Veteran Attacked by Mob of Black Teens

Do you have any data to support you claim that blacks commit most of the hate crimes?
Since only whites can be considered racist in todays PC environment.

I am sure your data is correct. .. :cool:

That's interesting considering groups like The New Black Pathers, and militant black muslims, like Louis Farrakhan, are universally considered to be racist. In order for your theory to be correct, it would require the cooperation of police departments all over America to submit false data regarding hate crimes.

Last edited:
The data doesn't support that conclusion.

You don't understand what was said maybe. I'm saying the people who are really committing most of the hate crimes in our country are mostly blacks, so the fact they're not being charged as much as whites show us that hate crime legislation has been ineffective.

Do you have any data to support your claim that blacks commit most of the hate crimes?

Well, let me see. I myself, a white male, have been a victim of black racist violence numerous times, many people in my family are NYPD or retired NYPD and have given me many accounts of black racist violence, all the stories that you read about and see on the news. I don't need data to support my conclusion. It's obvious to anyone that's willing to see that blacks in America have a culture problem. Part of that culture problem is being prone to racism and being prone to violence. I don't hate black people, but there is a culture problem in the black community. People that don't agree either are fools or in denial or both.

You don't understand what was said maybe. I'm saying the people who are really committing most of the hate crimes in our country are mostly blacks, so the fact they're not being charged as much as whites show us that hate crime legislation has been ineffective.

Do you have any data to support your claim that blacks commit most of the hate crimes?

Well, let me see. I myself, a white male, have been a victim of black racist violence numerous times, many people in my family are NYPD or retired NYPD and have given me many accounts of black racist violence, all the stories that you read about and see on the news. I don't need data to support my conclusion. It's obvious to anyone that's willing to see that blacks in America have a culture problem. Part of that culture problem is being prone to racism and being prone to violence. I don't hate black people, but there is a culture problem in the black community. People that don't agree either are fools or in denial or both.

Well, at least you admit your conclusions aren't based on actual data.

I haven't looked at any data. I don't need data to tell me the sky is blue either.

Although only 13% of the population is black.

All anyone has to do is watch their local news and at least 50% of the rapes, robberies, and murders, involve black people.

That is enough data for me. ... :cool:

Blacks are the victims of hate crimes in 70% of the cases. But nevertheless, judging by the video this should be prosecuted as a hate crime. And yes, it pisses me off too.

That right there shows you we should get rid of hate crime charges all together. Blacks more than any other group in America by far are the biggest perpetrators of actual hate crimes.

Interracial crime statistics from the DOJ certainly supports that conclusion. There is more black on white crime, than white on black crime. Also, Eric Holder refuses to charge black people for hate crimes. That's a problem and it certainly skews the numbers.

I haven't looked at any data. I don't need data to tell me the sky is blue either.

Of course not. You can observe that the sky is blue. But, you can't observe the actions of million of people so readily.

That right there shows you we should get rid of hate crime charges all together. Blacks more than any other group in America by far are the biggest perpetrators of actual hate crimes.

Interracial crime statistics from the DOJ certainly supports that conclusion. There is more black on white crime, than white on black crime. Also, Eric Holder refuses to charge black people for hate crimes. That's a problem and it certainly skews the numbers.

Source?

Source?

The DOJ. No, I'm not looking it up for you.

"Long hot summer coming".
This can not go on forever. One day a seemingly minor event where a Black mob attacks the wrong White invalid/White Granny and the lid will blow off in every inner city in the country.
One White man with a 270 and a high powered scope and a thousand rounds multiplied by tens of thousands looking to once and for all end the endemic victimization of White people at the hands of young Black thugs.

If this would had been a group of white punks beating up a black man, it would have been national news and Jesse Jackass and Al Sharpton would be holding candlelight vigils all screaming "no justice, no peace !"

Anyway, too bad this guy didn't have a gun and at least taken a few of these animals down.

Just because a crime is white on black or black on white, doesn't mean it is a hate crime.

And the reason you have so much black on white crime is because overall whites are much wealthier than blacks. If you are going to go out and rob someone, you are going to rob the person you think has money on them.

Black gang beats up caucasian person while yelling "I hate white crackers and want to kill them all". ------- Not a 'hate crime".

White hits black while saying "I dislike negro's". ------ Definitely a federal hate crime that deserves prison time.

hummmmm ! i wonder if under prosecuting "hate crimes" justifies over prosecuting "drug crimes" :question: ... :question:

I believe there is more black on black crime than there is black on White. It is indeed true that a higher percentage of crimes in general are committed by blacks. However, I am pretty sure that the vast majority of crimes that are committed by blacks are not race based but rather due to the economic conditions and lack of proper upbringing and education in the black community. Simply put, blacks have less to loose, and because of that, there is an inherent prejudice in our court system against blacks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back