Hate Crime: Disabled Veteran Attacked by Mob of Black Teens

The data doesn't support that conclusion.

Interracial crime statistics from the DOJ certainly supports that conclusion. There is more black on white crime, than white on black crime. Also, Eric Holder refuses to charge black people for hate crimes. That's a problem and it certainly skews the numbers.

Just because a crime is white on black or black on white, doesn't mean it is a hate crime.

And the reason you have so much black on white crime is because overall whites are much wealthier than blacks. If you are going to go out and rob someone, you are going to rob the person you think has money on them.

Right, because whites suffer the terrible affliction of being racist and blacks don't. Fact of the matter is blacks are much more likely to be racist and violent. Now the statistics overwhelmingly show they are more likely to be violent. Judging racism is a more subjective thing, so there may not be hard data, but if you use your brain it's not that difficult to understand. Being willing to admit it is another story however. Are you willing to admit black culture has a lot of negative aspects nowadays?

The data doesn't support that conclusion.

Interracial crime statistics from the DOJ certainly supports that conclusion. There is more black on white crime, than white on black crime. Also, Eric Holder refuses to charge black people for hate crimes. That's a problem and it certainly skews the numbers.
I believe there is more black on black crime than there is black on White. It is indeed true that a higher percentage of crimes in general are committed by blacks. However, I am pretty sure that the vast majority of crimes that are committed by blacks are not race based but rather due to the economic conditions and lack of proper upbringing and education in the black community. Simply put, blacks have less to loose, and because of that, there is an inherent prejudice in our court system against blacks.

The only reason why there is more black on black crime than black on white crime is because blacks don't live around whites.

Data proves blacks have high illiteracy rates, higher high school drop out rates, higher drug and alcohol use, higher crime rates, higher child abandonment issues, etc.. The one affliction that eludes blacks is racism? Give me a break.

Just because a crime is white on black or black on white, doesn't mean it is a hate crime.

And the reason you have so much black on white crime is because overall whites are much wealthier than blacks. If you are going to go out and rob someone, you are going to rob the person you think has money on them.

Right, because whites suffer the terrible affliction of being racist and blacks don't. Fact of the matter is blacks are much more likely to be racist and violent. Now the statistics overwhelmingly show they are more likely to be violent. Judging racism is a more subjective thing, so there may not be hard data, but if you use your brain it's not that difficult to understand. Being willing to admit it is another story however. Are you willing to admit black culture has a lot of negative aspects nowadays?

Where did I say that only whites are racist? I don't know if blacks are more likely to be racist but statistics would show that they are more likely to be violent. Black culture has definite issues with violence and education, with the two being closely intertwined.

Where did I say that only whites are racist? I don't know if blacks are more likely to be racist but statistics would show that they are more likely to be violent. Black culture has definite issues with violence and education, with the two being closely intertwined.

You didn't say that. I read you wrong. The point I'm trying to make is that it's a logical assumption to make that many of the black on white crimes committed are racially motivated. maybe not the majority, but more than the documented hate crimes where 70% of the victims are black. It's not just education and violence that are problems in black culture. Blacks have many more problems than that. It's unimaginable that being racist isn't one of the prevalent problems. I mean many of them blame whites for just about everything.

You didn't say that. I read you wrong. The point I'm trying to make is that it's a logical assumption to make that many of the black on white crimes committed are racially motivated. maybe not the majority, but more than the documented hate crimes where 70% of the victims are black. It's not just education and violence that are problems in black culture. Blacks have many more problems than that. It's unimaginable that being racist isn't one of the prevalent problems. I mean many of them blame whites for just about everything.

I really think most black on white crimes are crimes of opportunity. In a city like Chicago where you have a lot of poor blacks and very few middle class blacks, most black on white crime falls under robbery as most of the whites in Chicago are middle and upper class. They aren't robbing the white people because they are racist, they are robbing the white people because they are going to end up with a better take.

Look at popular black leaders like Farrakhan, Sharpton and Jessie Jackson. If black racism isn't prevalent then why are these leaders so popular? You don't see whites following the David Dukes of the world in droves.

Man, this kind of crap pisses me off.

-Geaux

A disabled Army vet was assaulted and robbed by six to eight black teenagers in Cleveland. They videotaped what they were doing while saying, "Knock that white boy out."

[youtube]sDYnV8GxNvE[/youtube]

Me too. Worst irony imaginable a veteran makes through their tour only to be injured or killed by street crime.

I really think most black on white crimes are crimes of opportunity. In a city like Chicago where you have a lot of poor blacks and very few middle class blacks, most black on white crime falls under robbery as most of the whites in Chicago are middle and upper class. They aren't robbing the white people because they are racist, they are robbing the white people because they are going to end up with a better take.

I believe that to be true, but I also believe black on white racist crime is underrepresented in the hate crime data figures.

My impression watching a lot of tv news is a lot of the racism is media-generated. Rather than reporting a crime, they make an unnecessarily big deal about the ethnicities involved.

Just another day in the US of A: A group of "youths" targetting a (White) person who can't possibly defend themselves.

And they yelled racial slurs? I'm surprised that even made the news. However, $100 says the words "hate crime" won't be used once in the indictments against these animals.

Forum List

Back