Have any of you disowned a gay child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
_ _ _ _ your "GOD"
And that helped how?
It's demonstrating his atheistic superiority towards Christians...

No, it's demonstrating my intolerance of your intolerance.
My life has been blessed beyond my wildest dreams and it could only be because the Big Guy upstairs cut me a lot of breaks. It's only when I run into preachy self righteous bombasts such as yourself that I take on an attitude.
You sir are seemingly intolerant of a difference of opinion with your motives/values. I didn't write the Bible. I merely agree with what it presents. Show me my error in its understanding. Selfrighteousness is self originating. Blessings and being happy do not necessarily go hand in hand. Joy and blessings do. Joy is possible even in the face of adversity --- as are blessings. A break came when Jesus the Messiah died on the cross for the payment of sin. A blessing comes when one accepts the gift.
You do realize that Charlemagne only allowed in the bible what he felt supported the Roman Empire. It is not gods book it is mans book.
Who made that up. The Romans crucified Jesus --- doesn't sound very supportive! It's God's love letter written to man through the prophets that GOD enlightened.

My life has been blessed beyond my wildest dreams and it could only be because the Big Guy upstairs cut me a lot of breaks. It's only when I run into preachy self righteous bombasts such as yourself that I take on an attitude.
You sir are seemingly intolerant of a difference of opinion with your motives/values. I didn't write the Bible. I merely agree with what it presents. Show me my error in its understanding. Selfrighteousness is self originating. Blessings and being happy do not necessarily go hand in hand. Joy and blessings do. Joy is possible even in the face of adversity --- as are blessings. A break came when Jesus the Messiah died on the cross for the payment of sin. A blessing comes when one accepts the gift.

out of curiosity, why do you think anyone should tolerate your intolerance?

I'm pretty sure the enlightenment happened when the dark ages of church rule ended. THAT is what history tells us. And no, I'm not an atheist. But the Ten Commandments can be broken down into one sentence, treat others as you would be treated. MY talmud also tells me saving one person is saving the world. As you should know, Jesus, being a Jew, believed that as well. And he said an awful lot about caring for the poor...about not judging others... but never a single word about gays.

:thup:

For the same reason you think people should tolerate YOUR intolerance: because we all have the right to our beliefs and the expression of them.

I don't recall the First Amendment saying "freedom of speech, so long as Jillian approves of what you're saying".

As for the Enlightenment, you're sure of a lot of things that are complete bullshit. Why should this be any different? Hell, look at your complete misunderstanding of what's in the Ten Commandments.

you, as usual, have everything backwars. perhaps if you left your whips and chains and read an actual history book, you'd know that.

Are you still obsessed with trying to judge my sex life? I honestly don't know if I'm more disturbed by your fixation, or amused by your Puritanical hypocrisy.
GOD judges sexual behavior. And revealed His standards for all to study. You either accept HIS revelation or reject it --- but one can hardly misunderstand it...

And that helped how?

You do realize that Charlemagne only allowed in the bible what he felt supported the Roman Empire. It is not gods book it is mans book.
Who made that up. The Romans crucified Jesus --- doesn't sound very supportive! It's God's love letter written to man through the prophets that GOD enlightened.
Let me get this strait you are christian and do not know who Charlemagne is? WTF? Learn your history dumb fuck! You knw nothing of your own faith!

I'm pretty sure the enlightenment happened when the dark ages of church rule ended. THAT is what history tells us. And no, I'm not an atheist. But the Ten Commandments can be broken down into one sentence, treat others as you would be treated. MY talmud also tells me saving one person is saving the world. As you should know, Jesus, being a Jew, believed that as well. And he said an awful lot about caring for the poor...about not judging others... but never a single word about gays.

For the same reason you think people should tolerate YOUR intolerance: because we all have the right to our beliefs and the expression of them.

I don't recall the First Amendment saying "freedom of speech, so long as Jillian approves of what you're saying".

As for the Enlightenment, you're sure of a lot of things that are complete bullshit. Why should this be any different? Hell, look at your complete misunderstanding of what's in the Ten Commandments.

you, as usual, have everything backwars. perhaps if you left your whips and chains and read an actual history book, you'd know that.

Are you still obsessed with trying to judge my sex life? I honestly don't know if I'm more disturbed by your fixation, or amused by your Puritanical hypocrisy.
GOD judges sexual behavior. And revealed His standards for all to study. You either accept HIS revelation or reject it --- but one can hardly misunderstand it...

Excuse me, but no one was talking to you. That was addressed to jillian, referring specifically to a very-long-ago conversation with jillian, that in no way involved you or requires your ignorant input on a subject for which you were not present.

Excuse me, but no one was talking to you. That was addressed to jillian, referring specifically to a very-long-ago conversation with jillian, that in no way involved you or requires your ignorant input on a subject for which you were not present.

Excuse me! But this is a public forum. If you wish to spread your stupidity as a private conversation send a private message --- otherwise, please keep your ignorant remarks to yourself!

For anyone who cares to know Charlemagne lived 742 to 814 AD. The First Council of Nicaea in 325 AD set the canon of our Bible centures before Charlemagne.

Last edited:

would you like a tissue, trumpflake?

Let me get this strait you are christian and do not know who Charlemagne is? WTF? Learn your history dumb fuck! You knw nothing of your own faith!

Council of Nicea 325 AD (hundreds of years post the person called Jesus but named Yeshua).

Charlemagne born 742 AD died 814 AD

you were ranting?

Excuse me! But this is a public forum. If you wish to spread your stupidity as a private conversation send a private message --- otherwise, please keep your ignorant remarks to yourself!

Excuse me, but this being a public forum doesn't negate the fact that it was a specific exchange that didn't include you and whatever hobby horse you wanted to try to shove into it.

would you like a tissue, trumpflake?

Thank you, but I've learned to stand well back when you start frothing at the mouth, so I'm good.

A being that has no gender judging sex? That explains Catholic priests telling Catholics about sex....as they diddle children.

A being that has no gender judging sex? That explains Catholic priests telling Catholics about sex....as they diddle children.
Maybe Priest should be neutered before putting on the cloth?

Title says it all.
The question is aimed at parents.
Do you have any gay children, and if so, have you disconnected from them or disowned them in any way?
Have you cut off communications with them entirely, or say perhaps, did you refuse to attend their gay wedding, or did you cut off financial support or school tuition?
Anything along those lines.

We've already no doubt seen several discussion threads where gay people have discussed being cut off or disowned by their parents, so now I'd like to see if anyone from the parental side is willing to discuss their side of the issue.

MY own VIEWS are NOT as IMPORTANT, because as it turns out, both my kids are apparently hetero.
For the record, both of us would support/stand by either of our kids if they turned out to be gay, but they are hetero, so I am much more interested in hearing from those who do not share that view, watching the discussion develop between the other members.

Don't have any children. But if I did, I guarantee you they would not be gay.

Title says it all.
The question is aimed at parents.
Do you have any gay children, and if so, have you disconnected from them or disowned them in any way?
Have you cut off communications with them entirely, or say perhaps, did you refuse to attend their gay wedding, or did you cut off financial support or school tuition?
Anything along those lines.

We've already no doubt seen several discussion threads where gay people have discussed being cut off or disowned by their parents, so now I'd like to see if anyone from the parental side is willing to discuss their side of the issue.

MY own VIEWS are NOT as IMPORTANT, because as it turns out, both my kids are apparently hetero.
For the record, both of us would support/stand by either of our kids if they turned out to be gay, but they are hetero, so I am much more interested in hearing from those who do not share that view, watching the discussion develop between the other members.

Don't have any children. But if I did, I guarantee you they would not be gay.

How would you know?

I hope my boys come out strait. But if they enjoy sucking penis, i will live.
I will be heavily disappointed about grandchildren though. And hot daughter in laws to invite over to swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back