Have any of you disowned a gay child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"you folks" I'm a compassionate Libertarian who thinks we should abort all fetuses that have genetic defects. I think we should sterilize the poor so only those who can afford kids has kids. and I'm for a program matching people based on genetics and having them make the next generations of Men Kind.

I could ALMOST HEAR those jack boots clicking when you said all that.
That was some impressive Aryan spew.

You sure it wasn't someone splooging in yur ear, dood?

I picked John wayne, that's right, bitch! Because of the bombasticness. I'm a bombastic person.

You shoulda seen when I went over to the dykes house the other night. I tell it like it is baby, No filter.

She wants the dick, watch..

So we have a "compassionate libertarian" with an intense desire to practice eugenics who uses words like "men kind" and a big cowboy who knows faggots when he sees em, and a pokemon named picaro
I picked John wayne, that's right, bitch! Because of the bombasticness. I'm a bombastic person.

You shoulda seen when I went over to the dykes house the other night. I tell it like it is baby, No filter.

Oh so you LIKE the lesbians!! Hey wow.

So we have a "compassionate libertarian" with an intense desire to practice eugenics who uses words like "men kind" and a big cowboy who knows faggots when he sees em, and a pokemon named picaro

I'm OK with that. The faggotry, notsomuch. Sorry. :rolleyes:

iu

No one actually gives two shits what you're okay with or not okay with.
See, that's the whole point. You can be not okay with any shred of it, just let my gay friends lead their lives and stop trying to dictate what rights they have or don't have.

I started the thread because I do have a lot of gay friends, and most of them come from homes where they were disowned. It was idle curiosity. To a one, they all said that they doubted any parent would come forward and explain why they disowned their gay kids, but that hordes of people would be eager to share their anti-gay views, and weigh in on how well they understand the dynamics of homosexuality, and they assured me that I would encounter at least one or two "straight types" who are actually closeted raging queens.
They assured me that the one or two straights who claimed to know the most were probably the queens in the bunch.

And goddam if they weren't 100% right on every single point.
Marion Morrison, you are the winner on this thread.
Don't be ashamed.

No one actually gives two shits what you're okay with or not okay with.
See, that's the whole point. You can be not okay with any shred of it, just let my gay friends lead their lives and stop trying to dictate what rights they have or don't have.

I started the thread because I do have a lot of gay friends, and most of them come from homes where they were disowned. It was idle curiosity. To a one, they all said that they doubted any parent would come forward and explain why they disowned their gay kids, but that hordes of people would be eager to share their anti-gay views, and weigh in on how well they understand the dynamics of homosexuality, and they assured me that I would encounter at least one or two "straight types" who are actually closeted raging queens.
They assured me that the one or two straights who claimed to know the most were probably the queens in the bunch.

And goddam if they weren't 100% right on every single point.
Marion Morrison, you are the winner on this thread.
Don't be ashamed.

Yay! You're a faggot and I won.

:dunno:

We christians it is call "Tough Love". They need help because they are addicted to sex and will do anything and everything to get it.

You seem mighty familiar with this faggoty music I never heard.

Just sayin'. Wow, I thought Parliament was out there, guessI was wrong, there's always the full-on faggoty bands. Pass, thx.

Just sayin'.

Right...
Indeed right. Good night, I will dream of holding a tit, hopefully. The other night, I dreamed some faggot pinched my ass. I immediately stuck my fingernail to his eyeball. That didn't seem to have enough effect so I went for a kick to his solar plexus. This is when I woke up because I kicked the sharp edge of the damn coffee table dead-on with my big toe on the sharp edge. :blowup:

"you folks" I'm a compassionate Libertarian who thinks we should abort all fetuses that have genetic defects. I think we should sterilize the poor so only those who can afford kids has kids. and I'm for a program matching people based on genetics and having them make the next generations of Men Kind.

lol yes, these deviants like to start threads about themselves and their fetishes, and then get all butt hurt when they can't bully anybody into submission over their bizarre attempts at 'acceptance' and fall back on the old 'reverse psychology' rubbish; you can set clocks by the phoney narratives they run daily. And it's always 'da evul Xians' who hate them, nobody else does, right? lol never mind it was those wonderful pagans responsible for the term 'faggots' and tossing them into bogs, and of course the sick gimps tried forever to claim Muslims were 'enlightened progressives' compared to those 'evul Xians' and their refusal to buy the nonsense that butt sex between men is 'normal' and 'wonderful' were the mostest evulest peeps in da world for not forcing their kids to accept being raped by homos, yet somehow they've dropped that ridiculous narrative recently for some reason. Wonder why ...

Just sayin'.

Right...
Indeed right. Good night, I will dream of holding a tit, hopefully. The other night, I dreamed some faggot pinched my ass. I immediately stuck my fingernail to his eyeball. That didn't seem to have enough effect so I went for a kick to his solar plexus. This is when I woke up because I kicked the sharp edge of the damn coffee table dead-on with my big toe on the sharp edge. :blowup:

Good night, "John Wayne"...your secret's out now.

Well, there's many a strange impulse out on the plains of West Texas.
There's many a young boy who feels things he can't comprehend.
And a small town don't like it when somebody falls between sexes.
No, a small town don't like it when a cowboy has feelings for men.

And I believe to my soul that inside every man there's the feminine.
And inside every lady there's a deep manly voice loud and clear.
Well, a cowboy may brag about things that he's done with his women.
But the ones who brag loudest are the ones that are most likely queer.

Cowboys are frequently secretly fond of each other.
Say, what do you think all them saddles and boots was about?
And there's many a cowboy who don't understand the way that he feels for his brother.
And inside every cowboy there's a lady that'd love to slip out.

And there's always somebody who says what the others just whisper.
And mostly that someone's the first one to get shot down dead.
So when you talk to a cowboy don't treat him like he was a sister.
You can't f**k with a lady that's sleepin' in each cowboy's head.

Cowboys are frequently secretly fond of each other.
What did you think all them saddles and boots was about?
And there's many a cowboy who don't understand the way that he feels for his brother.
And inside every lady there's a cowboy who wants to come out.
And inside every cowboy there's a lady that'd love to slip out.

Read more: Willie Nelson - Cowboys Are Frequently Secretly Fond Of Each Other Lyrics | MetroLyrics

lol yes, these deviants like to start threads about themselves and their fetishes, and then get all butt hurt when they can't bully anybody into submission over their bizarre attempts at 'acceptance' and fall back on the old 'reverse psychology' rubbish; you can set clocks by the phoney narratives they run daily. And it's always 'da evul Xians' who hate them, nobody else does, right? lol never mind it was those wonderful pagans responsible for the term 'faggots' and tossing them into bogs, and of course the sick gimps tried forever to claim Muslims were 'enlightened progressives' compared to those 'evul Xians' and their refusal to buy the nonsense that butt sex between men is 'normal' and 'wonderful' were the mostest evulest peeps in da world for not forcing their kids to accept being raped by homos, yet somehow they've dropped that ridiculous narrative recently for some reason. Wonder why ...

Careful, you're about to claim the #2 spot behind John Wayne.
Keep it up and you may very well claim the top spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back