Zone1 have you been baptized?

i have been baptized

• Total voters
But you aren't lots of people. And that logic is flawed because outcomes are statistical in nature. It would be ridiculous to expect every person to have the same outcome. Which means it would be ridiculous to believe that God cannot exist unless every person who had a hard life discovered God.

So... no. The theory is still valid. It's your logic that is flawed.

No you're making shit up about why I do what I do based on your own experiences

I didn't make up your hard life.

I did not make up you can't understand how a good God can allow suffering.

You don't know much about it though do you?

You are making suppositions based on your belief because you think that if only people who don't believe in your god could just know what you know that they would have no choice but to sing Kum Ba Ya with you.

You don't know much about it though do you?

You are making suppositions based on your belief because you think that if only people who don't believe in your god could just know what you know that they would have no choice but to sing Kum Ba Ya with you.
It's called deductive reasoning. You had a hard life. You can't understand how a good God would allow that. Ergo God doesn't exist.

You failed to ask yourself and seek out a reasonable answer to why a good God would allow that.

It's called deductive reasoning. You had a hard life. You can't understand how a good God would allow that. Ergo God doesn't exist.

You failed to ask yourself and seek out a reasonable answer to why a good God would allow that.

OK so there was a time where you did not believe in the god you worship today and one day in your life you just sat down and listed all the reasons everything exists and you came up with a god then you became a member of the Catholic Church right?

And once again you are wrong. You don't know why I set on my path for some kind of enlightenment.

OK so there was a time where you did not believe in the god you worship today and one day in your life you just sat down and listed all the reasons everything exists and you came up with a god then you became a member of the Catholic Church right?

And once again you are wrong. You don't know why I set on my path for some kind of enlightenment.
No. That isn't right.

I'm not wrong about you. You don't believe God exists because you can't understand how a good God could allow you to suffer a childhood like that.

No. That isn't right.

I'm not wrong about you. You don't believe God exists because you can't understand how a good God could allow you to suffer a childhood like that.

You are wrong about me. You just can't accept the fact you can be wrong about anything.

Please tell me how you came from an unbelief in your god to a belief by your own deductive reasoning.

So you ignore my question why you argue against Christianity.

I have made it very clear what my problems with religions are.

it just so happens that most of you here are Christians so therefore that's what the discussions are about.

You think it's personal when it isn't

I have made it very clear what my problems with religions are.

it just so happens that most of you here are Christians so therefore that's what the discussions are about.

You think it's personal when it isn't
I’ll ask again. So what’s the problem of someone having the faith? Wasting their lives helping those in need? Trying harder to not be bad?
What drives you to attack the faith?

You are wrong about me. You just can't accept the fact you can be wrong about anything.

Please tell me how you came from an unbelief in your god to a belief by your own deductive reasoning.
If I am wrong about this then how could a good God allow your suffering?

I’ll ask again. So what’s the problem of someone having the faith? Wasting their lives helping those in need? Trying harder to not be bad?
What drives you to attack the faith?

Where did I say it was a problem?

What's the problem you have with people who don;t share your faith?

Forum List

Back