🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Have you had this experience in dealing with the left?

Face it, you're an idiot who has no idea what a liberal is, let alone what they believe. You were told they are bad people, and you believe it.
So you're saying that your problem is nobody understands you fuckers?
You don't want to understand therefore, you don't.
I understand completely.
Liberals have their own world and the rest of us live in this one.
Nope. You have no interest in learning about what a liberal is. You've been told they are evil bad people. For you that's all you need to hear.
Well I know some of them are idiots. They believe some incredibly lame excuses. They can be so gullible simply because of their own bias. Many are part of a protected class that enjoys double standards and special consideration for the race, their sexual orientation, or their wealth. They don't feel shame for their transgressions.

Modesty and humility is foreign to many of them. They feel everyone should think the same way. Everyone else should just leave.

We are allowed to have an opinion as long as it matches their opinion.
Whoever you are talking to, those aren't liberals. I'm a liberal. Talk it up, dumbasses, we granted you said right.

And thus you're in denial.

I think if it wasn't rhetoric supplied to you by Democrats you never would even attempt to take those silly positions.

Face it. Liberals are con artists. If they're wrong, they either dream up an excuse or simply ignore it and change the subject.
Face it, you're an idiot who has no idea what a liberal is, let alone what they believe. You were told they are bad people, and you believe it.
I understand completely.

Our country, the one we live in, was founded by liberals. It was the liberals--the ones who believed that we were all created equal--who fought the union side of the civil war and emanicipated the slaves. It was the liberals who fought for civil rights. It was the liberals who fought for legislation to protect children (e.g., child labor laws), and the environment, and the economy so that we could all prosper. If you're a citizen of the United States, you live in a country created and perpetuated by liberals.
In 1776 liberals were conservatives compared to today's liberal. You have no idea how far left liberals have become.

I understand completely.
Nope. You have no interest in learning about what a liberal is. You've been told they are evil bad people. For you that's all you need to hear.

I'm fully aware of what a Liberal is. You show it daily.
I do show it daily, you are just so busy trying to say what a liberal is you never fucking bother to find out like say, by asking questions. Then again, you can't answer them like a man would either.

I understand completely.
Well I know some of them are idiots. They believe some incredibly lame excuses. They can be so gullible simply because of their own bias. Many are part of a protected class that enjoys double standards and special consideration for the race, their sexual orientation, or their wealth. They don't feel shame for their transgressions.

Modesty and humility is foreign to many of them. They feel everyone should think the same way. Everyone else should just leave.

Whoever you are talking to, those aren't liberals. I'm a liberal. Talk it up, dumbasses, we granted you said right.
Real liberals are embarrassed to be called liberals because of the negative connotations involved.

I understand completely.

Our country, the one we live in, was founded by liberals. It was the liberals--the ones who believed that we were all created equal--who fought the union side of the civil war and emanicipated the slaves. It was the liberals who fought for civil rights. It was the liberals who fought for legislation to protect children (e.g., child labor laws), and the environment, and the economy so that we could all prosper. If you're a citizen of the United States, you live in a country created and perpetuated by liberals.
In 1776 liberals were conservatives compared to today's liberal. You have no idea how far left liberals have become.
We're mostly the same, just much smarter, and we don't live in 1787...

I understand completely.

I do show it daily, you are just so busy trying to say what a liberal is you never fucking bother to find out like say, by asking questions. Then again, you can't answer them like a man would either.
Yep....and a liberal can never be wrong.

I understand completely.

You've provided all the answer to any question I have when it comes to Liberals. Funny thing is I didn't have to ask. You provided them without asking.

I understand completely.

Real liberals are embarrassed to be called liberals because of the negative connotations involved.
Nope. I'm proud to be a liberal, we founded the fucking place.

I understand completely.

Smarter....or just more prejudice and ignorant?

I understand completely.

It happens, rarely. We work that out in advance, one of the advantages of having an open versus a closed mind.

I understand completely.

Smarter....or just more prejudice and ignorant?
Smarter. And there you go again, trying to say instead of ask...

I understand completely.

You didn't do shit.
You didn't build that.
The government did.

You're just a tadpole in a swamp.

I understand completely.

You've provided all the answer to any question I have when it comes to Liberals. Funny thing is I didn't have to ask. You provided them without asking.
You can't ask or answer, even simple questions. You're a child, and a stupid and selfish one. A man can answer any question asked, if it's a fair question.

I understand completely.

It happens, rarely. We work that out in advance, one of the advantages of having an open versus a closed mind.
Yep.....you work out your excuse in advance.

whambulance.jpg.cf.jpg

You didn't do shit.
You didn't build that.
The government did.

You're just a tadpole in a swamp.
See, hopeless, you believe what you want instead of the truth. And you'd like what I used to build, they bomb the shit out of things.

Nope, we work out the details. Again, you don't want to know, you want to repeat what you've been told.

Nope, we work out the details. Again, you don't want to know, you want to repeat what you've been told.
I repeat what I see every day.....and you ask for a link.

I repeat what I see every day.....and you ask for a link.
You repeat dogma, which is what your worldview is...

I go by what you provide as examples.

I go by what you provide as examples.
Examples? Like Free Speech, Freedom of Religion, Capitalism, Equality? You mean that shit? Yep.

Forum List

Back