Have You Thanked Your President This Week?

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Week n and week out, President Trump works to Make America Great Again.

Here are a few of this week's accomplishments.

centipedenation_20180405020513.png

With all the neverending gripes of in the left about their president, just imagine where we'd be today if crooked Hillary had successfully cheated her way into the White House.
Sometimes God just smiles on us.

With all the neverending gripes of in the left about their president, just imagine where we'd be today if crooked Hillary had successfully cheated her way into the White House.
Sometimes God just smiles on us.
We definitely dodged a bullet. God blessed America when he allowed the MAGA theme to prevail rather than that stupid theme of Hillary's: Forward Together.

Started a senseless war with Amazon based on unsupportable lies

Thank the POS in the Oval Office for what? He's hasn't dropped dead yet.

I don't wish bad luck on anybody, but old fat people fall and break their hip all the time. Just sayin.

Normally, I wouldn't wish bad luck on anyone. But when someone is in a position to cause harm intentionally to so many thousands or millions of other people and wishes to destroy an entire country, and is actively doing so to the best of his ability, I have to think that the well-being of the people whom he is intent on harming far outweighs any concern for the life of this one particularly evil person.

Week n and week out, President Trump works to Make America Great Again.

Here are a few of this week's accomplishments.

centipedenation_20180405020513.png

Trump sees the Dow Jones is down from 26,000 to 24,000

Trump gains a few jobs in the steel industry and loses loads of jobs in the businesses that use this steel, all the while making it harder for US companies to compete in China, the soon to be biggest economy in the world.

Making A Great Ataxia.

I don't wish bad luck on anybody, but old fat people fall and break their hip all the time. Just sayin.

Normally, I wouldn't wish bad luck on anyone. But when someone is in a position to cause harm intentionally to so many thousands or millions of other people and wishes to destroy an entire country, and is actively doing so to the best of his ability, I have to think that the well-being of the people whom he is intent on harming far outweighs any concern for the life of this one particularly evil person.

How dare you speak of Obama in such terms!

A simple lesson:

1) Caravan of illegals heads for the United States to jump the border.

2) Trump puts the National Guard on the border.

3) Caravan changes its mind.

2 + 2 =

The caravan didn't change it's mind. Mexico gave them a 20 day get out of jail free card, and sent them on their way.

Have your nurse read the article to you.

Obama isn't in the Oval Office. It now has another occupant. Can't you keep up?

Obama isn't in the Oval Office. It now has another occupant. Can't you keep up?

He is the de facto leader of the Democratic Party. He's not sitting around whistling Dixie.

Forum List

Back