He supposedly got 81 million votes.

The 2020 election was as secure as any internet poll.

If these left wing mouth breathing fucktards would have lost they would have all burned their cities down.
They would have been cheered on by the Democrat Media Bubble Cult and the career government employees who spent 4 years moving and hiding, moving and hiding the treasonous acts of the previous administration.

The 2020 election was as secure as any internet poll.

If these left wing mouth breathing fucktards would have lost they would have all burned their cities down.
They would have been cheered on by the Democrat Media Bubble Cult and the career government employees who spent 4 years moving and hiding, moving and hiding the treasonous acts of the previous administration.

Says you, citing yourself. And you're nobody. Meanwhile, Trump's own cyber security experts said this:

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result."

Trump hired not one but TWO firms to investigate the stolen election claims. Both found nothing. Trump's DOJ found nothing that would have changed the outcome of the election. Trump's own DOJ contradicted his claims.

With the record of the Big Lie being one of perfect failure in court. Every court, every single time, from State courts, to the SCOTUS themselves.

Why would I ignore all of this and instead believe you?

You can write a long list of reasons you don't like Biden. And as an independent, I even agree with you folks on many of the issues, at least to a point.

But this particular choice was/is not about Biden. It's not even about Trump. This is about who we are going to be as a country. And I have to believe that we are better than this.

If Trump doesn't run, I'll more than likely go back to voting third party. But I refuse to believe that America is not better than this.
Guess again. Just look at this forum packed with right wing crazies.

Says you, citing yourself. And you're nobody. Meanwhile, Trump's own cyber security experts said this:

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result."

Trump hired not one but TWO firms to investigate the stolen election claims. Both found nothing. Trump's DOJ found nothing that would have changed the outcome of the election. Trump's own DOJ contradicted his claims.

With the record of the Big Lie being one of perfect failure in court. Every court, every single time, from State courts, to the SCOTUS themselves.

Why would I ignore all of this and instead believe you?

So there wasn't mail in voting?

You can write a long list of reasons you don't like Biden. And as an independent, I even agree with you folks on many of the issues, at least to a point.

But this particular choice was/is not about Biden. It's not even about Trump. This is about who we are going to be as a country. And I have to believe that we are better than this.

If Trump doesn't run, I'll more than likely go back to voting third party. But I refuse to believe that America is not better than this.
At some point it is not what we believe. It is what we experience. That can be a learning lesson on all sides.

So there wasn't mail in voting?

Can you back the conspiracy of millions of fake mail in ballots?

You can't even factually establish where these imaginary 'fake ballots' came from. Let alone that they existed. Let alone that these imaginary fake ballots swung the election.

Are you starting to see why your ilk have a perfect record of failure in court?

Yes.

That's how much we (including those of us who would not have normally voted for Biden or any other Democrat) wanted the orange buffoon out of office.

We had to vote for a guy who was/is clearly too old and not all that exciting. We had to lower our standards, hold our nose, ignore our distaste for the Democratic Party, and vote for him. That's what we thought and think of the profoundly damaged child who was running against him.

I know Trumpsters just can't believe that the whole country doesn't adore their earthly deity like they do, but it's true.
81 million votes is the result of Trump out preforming expectations. Counting was stopped and the system was flooded with illegal votes from the inflated voter rolls. They know who had not voted and voted for those people. That simple. Organized massive fraud was actually proven to many by those 81 million votes because the sheer number is ridiculous.

Can you back the conspiracy of millions of fake mail in ballots?

You can't even factually establish where these imaginary 'fake ballots' came from. Let alone that they existed. Let alone that these imaginary fake ballots swung the election.

Are you starting to see why your ilk have a perfect record of failure in court?
The fake ballots were from names taken off the voter rolls. The ballots were there they just needed to be filled out.

81 million votes is the result of Trump out preforming expectations. Counting was stopped and the system was flooded with illegal votes from the inflated voter rolls. They know who had not voted and voted for those people. That simple. Organized massive fraud was actually proven to many by those 81 million votes because the sheer number is ridiculous.

What illegal votes? Where did these 'fake ballots' come from? Backed with what evidence?

You're still stuck on square one, basing your conspiracy on the assumption of conspiracy.

Its like watching a dog chase its own tail.

Forum List

Back