He supposedly got 81 million votes.

The fake ballots were from names taken off the voter rolls. The ballots were there they just needed to be filled out.

Says who? Backed with what evidence?

Your ilk are extravagant in making up accusations. But laughably poor in connecting those accusations to reality with evidence.

What illegal votes? Where did these 'fake ballots' come from? Backed with what evidence?

You're still stuck on square one, basing your conspiracy on the assumption of conspiracy.

Its like watching a dog chase its own tail.
81 million is all that needs to said. It just did not happen without organized massive fraud. That is the only plausible explanation.

Says who? Backed with what evidence?

Your ilk are extravagant in making up accusations. But laughably poor in connecting those accusations to reality with evidence.
When the envelopes and signatures are examined in AZ. we will talk. Until then all you have is the word of corrupt politicians and the opinions of corrupt judges.

Can you back the conspiracy of millions of fake mail in ballots?

You can't even factually establish where these imaginary 'fake ballots' came from. Let alone that they existed. Let alone that these imaginary fake ballots swung the election.

Are you starting to see why your ilk have a perfect record of failure in court?

My god
you are one fucking retard

81 million is all that needs to said. It just did not happen without organized massive fraud. That is the only plausible explanation.

Says you. You're literally using your denial as evidence

Which demonstrates the absurdity of your process.

That is exactly what you are doing.

Me, I'm citing evidence. The actual experts who oversaw that election. The DOJ. The attorney general. Both of Trump's investigatory teams. The Secretaries of State of the States being accused. The actual election officials.

My source is the actual election results.

Yours....is your imagination. You imagine 'fake ballots' by the 10s of millions. Backed by jack shit.

Our sources are not equal.

Me, I'm citing evidence. The actual experts who oversaw that election. The DOJ. The attorney general. Both of Trump's investigatory teams. The Secretaries of State of the States being accused. The actual election officials.

My source is the actual election results.

Yours....is your imagination. You imagine 'fake ballots' by the 10s of millions. Backed by jack shit.

Our sources are not equal.
Your election results are lies. They come from corrupt people, backed by a corrupt media and government. And believed by traitors.

Your election results are lies. They come from corrupt people, backed by a corrupt media and government. And believed by traitors.

Says you.

But you can't prove the election was faked. You can't come close to backing your claim factually. You can't even prove the first step in your conspiracy: the tens of millions of faked ballots.

You start with your conspiracy, swallowed before it was even possible for evidence to have been collected.

Your process of starting with your conspiracy and scrambling for evidence to back it later....is why you failed.

Can you back the conspiracy of millions of fake mail in ballots?

You can't even factually establish where these imaginary 'fake ballots' came from. Let alone that they existed. Let alone that these imaginary fake ballots swung the election.

Are you starting to see why your ilk have a perfect record of failure in court?
They saw someone on 5000 mules drop some papers into a drop box hence millions of ballots were fake. That's inside the mind of a chimp red hat.

Says you.

But you can't prove the election was faked. You can't come close to backing your claim factually. You can't even prove the first step in your conspiracy: the tens of millions of faked ballots.

You start with your conspiracy, swallowed before it was even possible for evidence to have been collected.

Your process of starting with your conspiracy and scrambling for evidence to back it later....is why you failed.
Again, if it never happened this would be over by now. It is not over and you will be defending the obvious fraud for eternity Get used to it..

They saw someone on 5000 mules drop some papers into a drop box hence millions of ballots were fake. That's inside the mind of a chimp red hat.

Yeah, Mark Andrews is suing D'Souza for millions for defamation. The State of Georgia found that he was dropping off ballots for himself, his wife and his adult children living with him.

Which is perfectly legal.

And yet was the poster child of 2000 mules.

Forum List

Back