He Thought Wearing the Mexican Flag at His Graduation Was a Good Idea

I didn't say you SAID it, I'm going out on a limb, based on what I have observed of you.

Then there's your problem right there. Don't try to attach arguments to me if I haven't said them.

That's just you not being smart.

Said the lefty that supports illegal immigration and thinks that America does not deserve the right to control it's immigration policy.

I didn't say you SAID it, I'm going out on a limb, based on what I have observed of you.

Then there's your problem right there. Don't try to attach arguments to me if I haven't said them.

Said the lefty that supports illegal immigration and thinks that America does not deserve the right to control it's immigration policy.

Oh so you're going to double down on claiming something of me that I never said.

That's dishonest and even less smart of you. I guess that's the best you can do, huh?

You fail again. My point stands.

Oh so you're going to double down on claiming something of me that I never said.

That's dishonest and even less smart of you. I guess that's the best you can do, huh?

You fail again. My point stands.

lol!!! Your inability to deny it, speaks volumes.

You support the child because to you, the issue of illegal aliens is not a problem, it is a benefit.

I didn't say any of that either.

You're not very smart. Maybe you're just trolling because you're so bad at debating.

You fail. My point stands. :itsok:

You support the child because to you, the issue of illegal aliens is not a problem, it is a benefit.

I didn't say any of that either.

You're not very smart. Maybe you're just trolling because you're so bad at debating.

You fail. My point stands. :itsok:

you didn't say it.. you would prefer to discuss some poor high school kid, like the issue is not big deal.

When it is a big deal. And you know that you cannot defend your position on the issue honesty.

Well according to the Government there are an estimated 11 million illegal aliens from all origin nations.
Thats a number that was bullshit when it was first used 20 years ago

I cant know for sure

But neither can the incompetent pinheads in government who refuse to even put the citizenship question on the census

So we are going to debate the issue based upon the numbers. “I don’t know.”

OK. Well let’s try this. Basic math. If your silly number of 30 million plus is right then roughly ten percent of the American Population are illegal immigrants.

Realistically speaking. We’ve lost. There are roughly 1.3 million cops in the country. That is badge wearing gun toting with the power of arrest including city, county, state, and Federal Authorities. That means they outnumber the cops twenty to one.

If you include the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard. I am talking Active Duty, Reserves, and National Guard. We are including supply clerks and Chaplains Assistants. We are talking everyone in uniform. You can come up with another 1.3 million.

That includes bakers on Carriers and Sonarmen on Subs. We are counting all of them.

We are still outnumbered by a ratio of at least ten to one.

Now. It is absolutely true that it is impossible to round up all the guns in this country. There are just too many.

How do you propose we round up all the illegals? We could put everyone. I mean every military and cop at double arm interval on one side of the country and spend a decade walking forward checking the immigration status as they moved. By day what? Five? There wouldn’t be anyone left alive to keep walking.

But let’s pretend we could do it. Let’s pretend we could do that right now. We could round up your imaginary 30 million plus. If it cost $100 to ship then home, and it cost way more than that, that would be $3 Trillion. Or about half the federal budget. If it cost $500 to send each of them back that would be $15 trillion. Or about three years worth of the Federal Budget.

That doesn’t include salaries for cops and military. That is just plane tickets home for the illegals. That doesn’t include food, housing, anything for the people doing the checking.

Starting to see the problem yet?

And while you are marching across the nation more illegals will be appearing behind you. If you start on the East Coast then Asian, African, and European, illegals will be emerging from containers and integrating into society behind you.

Do I need to continue?

Well let’s try this. Basic math. If your silly number of 30 million plus is right then roughly ten percent of the American Population are illegal immigrants.
Why does that estimate shock you?

To me it means we have to seal the border and begin deporting large numbers of illegal aliens

Which we cant do while biden is president but hopefully after he leaves

Well according to the Government there are an estimated 11 million illegal aliens from all origin nations.

I cant know for sure

But neither can the incompetent pinheads in government who refuse to even put the citizenship question on the census

OK. Well let’s try this. Basic math. If your silly number of 30 million plus is right then roughly ten percent of the American Population are illegal immigrants.

Realistically speaking. We’ve lost. There are roughly 1.3 million cops in the country. That is badge wearing gun toting with the power of arrest including city, county, state, and Federal Authorities. That means they outnumber the cops twenty to one.

If you include the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard. I am talking Active Duty, Reserves, and National Guard. We are including supply clerks and Chaplains Assistants. We are talking everyone in uniform. You can come up with another 1.3 million.

That includes bakers on Carriers and Sonarmen on Subs. We are counting all of them.

Now. It is absolutely true that it is impossible to round up all the guns in this country. There are just too many.

How do you propose we round up all the illegals? We could put everyone. I mean every military and cop at double arm interval on one side of the country and spend a decade walking forward checking the immigration status as they moved. By day what? Five? There wouldn’t be anyone left alive to keep walking.

But let’s pretend we could do it. Let’s pretend we could do that right now. We could round up your imaginary 30 million plus. If it cost $100 to ship then home, and it cost way more than that, that would be $3 Trillion. Or about half the federal budget. If it cost $500 to send each of them back that would be $15 trillion. Or about three years worth of the Federal Budget.

That doesn’t include salaries for cops and military. That is just plane tickets home for the illegals. That doesn’t include food, housing, anything for the people doing the checking.

And while you are marching across the nation more illegals will be appearing behind you. If you start on the East Coast then Asian, African, and European, illegals will be emerging from containers and integrating into society behind you.

Do I need to continue?

Stop giving them benefits and stop giving their kids citizenship and start deporting them.

In time, the problem will decline.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, to stop new ones from entering.

Well let’s try this. Basic math. If your silly number of 30 million plus is right then roughly ten percent of the American Population are illegal immigrants.
Why does that estimate shock you?

To me it means we have to seal the border and begin deporting large numbers of illegal aliens

Which we cant do while biden is president but hopefully after he leaves

Pfui. You will never get them all. Just as any effort to round up all the guns would fail. And sealing the border is fantasy. It is impossible.

I cant know for sure

Do I need to continue?

Stop giving them benefits and stop giving their kids citizenship and start deporting them.

In time, the problem will decline.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, to stop new ones from entering.

Oh FFS. First. The law of this land is plain. Anyone born here is a citizen. The term is Natural Born Citizen. One of the requirements for being President is to be a Natural Born Citizen.

Second. A wall is viable. But useless without guards. And we don’t have a tenth of the Border Patrol Officers we would need to guard the wall. Otherwise building it is a jobs program for political favorites. In simpler terms. A waste of time and money.

Third. As I have explained rounding them up is an exercise in futility. As far as benefits go, the other Conservative idiocy of Abortion would outstrip the money spent on the illegals kids by a factor of three. Or more.

The answer is obvious and historically speaking has already worked. But some just won’t see it.

Forum List

Back