He Thought Wearing the Mexican Flag at His Graduation Was a Good Idea

Most do play by the rules. And become citizens either by the immigration system or birth.
About 30-30 million are here illegally

They are cheaters

SOM study estimates higher undocumented immigration numbers​

The study, conducted by Yale professors Jonathan Feinstein and Edward Kaplan as well as MIT lecturer Mohammad Fazel-Zarandi, used demographic modeling data to produce a range of 16.2 million to 29.5 million undocumented immigrants in the U.S., with an average estimate of 22.1 million. The study was published on Sept. 21 in the journal PLOS One.

The elephant sitting in the living room seems to be invisible to very intelligent people whom I respect, so pardon me when I say it, but the offender has deep feelings for family members he was separated from at an early age, and he is just a kid, chemically altered by a deep chasm of lovingkindness toward those he lost and felt his only way to show them honor and respect was to wear their symbol which he had no idea he would offend current benefactors who paid his way with taxation.
Didn't he know the dress code rules though?
According to the article others wore pins and other less outlandish violations of the dress code, including Mexican, and they were not punished.

He made a mockery of the ceremony and "his country" and is now crying racism, because HE is special. And he is a "victim."
I hate fucking implant illegal Mexicans who wave their cockroach flags in our faces.
This is why we need to go to war with Mexico and BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THEM A THIRD TIME.

The elephant sitting in the living room seems to be invisible to very intelligent people whom I respect, so pardon me when I say it, but the offender has deep feelings for family members he was separated from at an early age, and he is just a kid, chemically altered by a deep chasm of lovingkindness toward those he lost and felt his only way to show them honor and respect was to wear their symbol which he had no idea he would offend current benefactors who paid his way with taxation.
According to the article others wore pins and other less outlandish violations of the dress code, including Mexican, and they were not punished.

He made a mockery of the ceremony and "his country" and is now crying racism, because HE is special. And he is a "victim."
I hate fucking implant illegal Mexicans who wave their cockroach flags in our faces.
This is why we need to go to war with Mexico and BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF THEM A THIRD TIME.
Relax Francis.

Most do play by the rules. And become citizens either by the immigration system or birth.

They are cheaters

Well according to the Government there are an estimated 11 million illegal aliens from all origin nations. That is all of Central and South America, Asia, and Europe.

According to the Pew Center there are 36 million Americans of Mexican Descent. So even if you pretended that every single illegal was from Mexico, which is obviously wrong with the Caravans from Honduras as one example, then only 1/3 of those of Mexican Descent are illegal.

Now help me out. How do you tell the difference between an American Citizen from Puerto Rico from an Illegal Mexican. And why are you only objecting to illegals from Mexico?

Granted that Mexicans make up 55% of illegals. But that means at least 4.5 million illegals are from other nations.

What if we lose? I mean we couldn’t beat Afghanistan and they don’t have electricity in most areas.

How about we just fast-forward to the part where you admit you base that on ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and I call you an idiot?
Fuck off asshole

The kid made a public spectacle of his love for mexico

He wanted us to know and he raised the question of his nationality himself

No one is demanding to see his papers simply because he has a spanish sir name

So...you base your opinion on absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Well then, you’re an idiot.

They are cheaters

SOM study estimates higher undocumented immigration numbers​

The study, conducted by Yale professors Jonathan Feinstein and Edward Kaplan as well as MIT lecturer Mohammad Fazel-Zarandi, used demographic modeling data to produce a range of 16.2 million to 29.5 million undocumented immigrants in the U.S., with an average estimate of 22.1 million. The study was published on Sept. 21 in the journal PLOS One.
25-30 million illegal aliens sounds about right

Thats an invasion

We have tens of millions of illegals living in this country. You accept it as fine.

YOu are the one who is "not smart".

You mean the wall didn’t work? Who could have possibly told you that???

The Wall was not meant to deport people. Who told you it was?

Well you had 4 years to fix that problem. Maybe you should have fixed it.

So, to be clear, you are admitting that your previous point about the Wall, was wrong?

Well according to the Government there are an estimated 11 million illegal aliens from all origin nations.
Thats a number that was bullshit when it was first used 20 years ago

I cant know for sure

But neither can the incompetent pinheads in government who refuse to even put the citizenship question on the census

We have tens of millions of illegals living in this country. You accept it as fine.

So, to be clear, you are admitting that your previous point about the Wall, was wrong?

The wall was your big plan to fix the immigration issue. Apparently it didn't fix the issue.

Just to be clear, are you admitting that the Trump administration didn't fix the immigration issue?

The wall was your big plan to fix the immigration issue. Apparently it didn't fix the issue.

Just to be clear, are you admitting that the Trump administration didn't fix the immigration issue?

The Wall was not the big plan to fix the immigration issue.

ANd yes, I am admitting that the Trump Administration did not fix the immigration issue.

You see how I didn't run and hide from your question?

That is because I am not afraid of real debate.

Forum List

Back