Zone1 Hello

Putting my thoughts down on text not only helps me organize my thoughts but helps me understand the positions I take better. With each new post I learn something new.
I find the same is true for me by participating in forum discussions. Having a tab open to google for facts and other information in effort to be accurate in my comments increases my knowledge over time.

I think you'll get a better understanding of the NatCon movement here.
I generally agree with those principles (except for one, about the role of Christianity and the Bible in public affairs. I know God but am not religious. I prefer a secular government and a society allowing all sincere religions equally, as well as atheism and agnosticism; but, all of the others seem like good ideas).

Reddit is....an experience for sure. It's toxic, it's highly left wing, and it's dominated by people who hold views but don't really understand why they hold these views.
I once saw a short interview with one of Reddit's founders in a small unfamiliar publication where he said Reddit was intended from the start as a reaction to conservative media and that it had taken on his own Leftist viewpoint.

Hope to see your ideas in discussion!

Last edited:
Welcome! Have fun Matt it's one of the best boards on the interweb IMO.
Just watch out for the critters around here who like to ban. I wont name names.

1662835556559.png

The name's Matt. Some of you may know me. Some may not. Don't know if I've ever been on this board before but I've frequented other boards in the past and I use Reddit a bit too much. I'll keep this short. I'm in my mid-thirties now, I'm a political blogger, I'm a National Conservative, I've served in the Air Force, and I've been an EMT for over 17 years now (currently as a volunteer). Figured I'd give this forum a go since it looks active and active political forums these days are rare.
Welcome, Matt National. Hope you enjoy the boards. Thank you for your military service and career in helping those who require conscientious emergency care. :salute:
1662893323783.png

" Oh Know Knot Another Won "

* Liberal Versus Conservative Paradigm Is Intellectual Buffoonery *

The name's Matt. Some of you may know me. Some may not. Don't know if I've ever been on this board before but I've frequented other boards in the past and I use Reddit a bit too much. I'll keep this short. I'm in my mid-thirties now, I'm a political blogger, I'm a National Conservative, I've served in the Air Force, and I've been an EMT for over 17 years now (currently as a volunteer). Figured I'd give this forum a go since it looks active and active political forums these days are rare.
What the fuck is a conservative ?

Negative liberties represent protections , independence and individualism .

Positive liberties represent endowments , dependence and collectivism .

" Spain Remains A Pain In The Ass "

* Stop Making A Latin American Problem A North American Problem *

Two words...Hire mexicans...we have plenty of em and they work cheap.

" Spain Remains A Pain In The Ass "

* Stop Making A Latin American Problem A North American Problem *

They're here already ya might as well take advantage of em.
Not to mention the fact that there's no such thing as white lawn care people in Texas.
Got anything else?

Do you provide medications for LibTards?

" Carrying On With The Kill Evil Whitey Scapegoat Pogrom "

* Same Shit Different Day *

They're here already ya might as well take advantage of em.
Not to mention the fact that there's no such thing as white lawn care people in Texas.
Got anything else?
If you are going to keep importing them in droves ( 2 million not subjects by title in us legal immigration system so far under get your bid en ) and playing robin hood , you could at least stop intentionally fucking over white people by maintaining the minority status of hispanics .

Over the past forty-one years, the Chamber has evolved from a small group of active business leaders into the impactful organization with the reputation it enjoys today – the Leader of Houston’s New Majority ®.

Last edited:
" Carrying On With The Kill Whitey Scapegoat Pogrom "

* Same Shit Different Day *

If you are going to keep importing them in droves ( 2 million so far under get your bid en ) and playing robin hood , you could at least stop intentionally fucking over white people by maintaining the minority status of hispanics .

Over the past forty-one years, the Chamber has evolved from a small group of active business leaders into the impactful organization with the reputation it enjoys today – the Leader of Houston’s New Majority ®.

You didnt finishing reading my post.
There are no white yard crews in Texas,we have mexicans and thats it,you dont have any other options.

Forum List

Back