Here come the GOP!!!

Yeah, here they come. Im excited.

1668804610578.png

The House now is the opposite party of the White House. Does everyone know what time it is?

That's right everyone, it's time for another impeachment!!!

View attachment 727758

But do we care? Will the media care like they did against Trump?

Obviously not.

Personally, I think it an entire waste of time having to investigate a President whose son sells paintings that sell for higher prices than for a Rembrandt or Picaso to oligarchs in Russia and China. I mean really, is the truth not painfully evident already?

And if and when they uncover it, does America have the stomach to watch it all get ignored once again?

As much as a Biden hater as I am, I have to say, I'm not sure I will watch any of it, just to keep my blood pressure down and try to maintain some measure of sanity, that is.
🥱

No, I have talked about the impeached also, so why are you wanting to be like those commies you hate so much and waste time on something you will never achieve seeing you lack the votes to convict and remove?

Like the old saying goes, if you want to stop a bully from picking on you every day, the only way to do that is to punch him back harder.

There needs to be a price paid for their lawless impeachments. There needs to be a price to pay for their constant lawsuits, fellow commies making and initiating false charges. There needs to be a price today for the commies using our federal agencies for political purposes like that guy who's home was raided by the FBI because a year before, he and his son were protesting an abortion site. When some old guy accosted his son, he asked him to leave the boy alone which he didn't. So he pushed him back and the guy fell backwards, something that goes on at bars dozens of times a weekend. For that, 5 FBI agents went to his house with high powered rifles, almost beat down the door, and arrested him in front of his seven children.

There needs to be a price to pay for all of this. If no prices is paid, they will continue doing the same shit over and over again.

Like the old saying goes, if you want to stop a bully from picking on you every day, the only way to do that is to punch him back harder.

There needs to be a price paid for their lawless impeachments. There needs to be a price to pay for their constant lawsuits, fellow commies making and initiating false charges. There needs to be a price today for the commies using our federal agencies for political purposes like that guy who's home was raided by the FBI because a year before, he and his son were protesting an abortion site. When some old guy accosted his son, he asked him to leave the boy alone which he didn't. So he pushed him back and the guy fell backwards, something that goes on at bars dozens of times a weekend. For that, 5 FBI agents went to his house with high powered rifles, almost beat down the door, and arrested him in front of his seven children.

There needs to be a price to pay for all of this. If no prices is paid, they will continue doing the same shit over and over again.
I agree. We need the correct solution

Forum List

Back