Here is a picture of the new wall at the Southern Border!!!

There are plenty of Liberal bleeding hearts in the military.
Trump hired 300 visas for 3 months.
Please continue making an ass of yourself.

No actually none of those polish workers had visas. The person who made his bed didn't have a visa. Most of his companies STILL do not use everify even.

Do you just like making random shit up that isn't true?
Ooh; one guy without a visa!!!

No. Hundreds of them. That we know of
Provide a Link.

Donald Trump Bonwit Teller Demolition Plaintiffs Affidavit | Trump Tower | Government

There's a quick 200.
I’m sure a real publication must have this story.

No actually none of those polish workers had visas. The person who made his bed didn't have a visa. Most of his companies STILL do not use everify even.

Provide a Link.

Donald Trump Bonwit Teller Demolition Plaintiffs Affidavit | Trump Tower | Government

There's a quick 200.
You’re a Scumbag.

I guess if you think that people that don't like those hiring illegals are scumbags....

So sad. So you're definitely on the lets higher illegal immigrants side?

Nope I fought for my country. I love my country.

And you are right. What was the name of that company just found to have been using illegal labor for years? Trump properties? Who was that guy who was sued for hiring illegal immigrants to build his buildings? Trump.

Quick answer me this. Which president has been found to hire the most illegal immigrants in they're private business??

Which president has been found to hire the most illegal immigrants in they are private business?

Try that post again in English and maybe we could answer it, but I'll take a shot, knowing you are an idiot!

Since Obama never met a payroll it is impossible for him to ever hire an illegal. He used his own mother-in-law as a nanny!

Bush probably had a few illegals working for the Texas Rangers, including a few in the starting lineup, much less the grounds crew!

Last edited:

Provide a Link.

There's a quick 200.

Oh yes. It was carried in all the papers.

But I figured the court documents themselves would be nice.

I guess if you think that people that don't like those hiring illegals are scumbags....

You want Free Trade, scumbag.
That equals Asian Slave Labor.

Sure...like I believe half the shit Libs post.

Fence or a wall will wok just as well, tds loser.

not according to Trump. He literally ran his campaign saying that there's a huge difference.

but hey I guess some people just want somebody who builds less fencing than Obama...
Hate to say this, loser, but Trump had quite a number of issues on this platform.
And most of them are working out quite well.

Oh yes. Repealing Obamacare in the first hundred days... Check .Lol

The wall. 0 inches made.

Term limits... He literally shot that one down

Hiring freeze. Nope

Lobbying bans that his people actually continued rather than stop.

Promising to push through the offshoring act, The energy and infrastructure act, the school choice act, The restoring national security act, The affordable child Care and elder Care act.

The joy of it is you can just look at his contract with America what he said he would do in 100 days, and see that the majority he hasn't even pushed much less tried to fight for.

But hey who needs to bring out facts right? He's the best at building border security since Obama...
It’s the economy, stupid.

Oh yes.

Let's just pretend everything else he promised he never said anything about.

Unemployment rate flat now, fell more in Obama's last year than the past 2.5. stock market stagnant for a year and a half. Wages for blue collar workers not moving. But those CEOs are doing well.
TDS

I never said that. see how you have to lie and make up things in order to make your point.

Why can't you use actual fact?

I just want a plan that will reduce our trade deficit instead of the current one which has it skyrocketing

"lets higher" WTF?

Come on man! Get an education or knock off the bottle while you are posting? You get worse with each post, dumbass!

I never said that. see how you have to lie and make up things in order to make your point.

I just want a plan that will reduce our trade deficit instead of the current one which has it skyrocketing
Hating Trump will reduce our Trade Deficit.
Comparative Advantage.

It's literally the court document.

Lol

Fuck you are retarded. This is fucking awesome.

I've never seen someone so triggered by actual facts

Provide a Link.

There's a quick 200.

You do know what an affidavit is?

No? I didn't think so.

Unless he was found guilty of a crime, all you have there is fake news!

Comparative Advantage.

And now you're going off the loony end.

Okay you're boring me. You don't bring a single fact to this conversation. You just lie and make up stuff and hope it'll slide by.

have a good day. I'm putting you on ignore since you're bringing absolutely nothing to this conversation.

How much do you have to hate America to try and celebrate a skyrocketing trade deficit and hiring illegals?

What were the results of the court case? What was the verdict? How many years in prison did Trump do?

It's literally the court document.

Lol

Fuck you are retarded. This is fucking awesome.

I've never seen someone so triggered by actual facts
I just got a giggle from “1998” and I’m well aware of the case.
1,000 people suing each other left and right.
Try harder.

You’re a Scumbag.

Comparative Advantage.

Okay you're boring me. You don't bring a single fact to this conversation. You just lie and make up stuff and hope it'll slide by.

have a good day. I'm putting you on ignore since you're bringing absolutely nothing to this conversation

Do you enjoy talking to yourself like that?

How do you ignore yourself?

Comparative Advantage.

have a good day. I'm putting you on ignore since you're bringing absolutely nothing to this conversation

Do you enjoy talking to yourself like that?

How do you ignore yourself?
Don’t you just love it?
Hates the wall and insists he doesn’t like illegals.
What a chump.

Forum List

Back