Here is a picture of the new wall at the Southern Border!!!

Now if we could just have it electrified.

Twitter

Looking good!
I don't believe it. Libstains say it is not being built. They cant be wrong can they? But then they have been wrong about everything else, right?

When was the last time liberals were right on anything? Except for winning the House, it's been 2 years of perpetual losing! :113::113:

Actually not 1 inch of his wall has been built...

And I'm fine with order security. Which is why I'm pissed that Trump rewards illegals for coming into the US . Then tweets left and right and instead builds less border fencing in border security than Obama.

And people buy this con... So sad.
Curious...where is your slum located?

Not sure what you mean by that. I live in America myself. So sorry you think my country is a slum. What nation do you hail from?
You hate your country.
Don't feel bad; many people need cheap labor to think they're doing better than they actually are.
Myself...I'd rather defer dignity to my fellow citizens than kiss international ass.

Nope I fought for my country. I love my country.

And you are right. What was the name of that company just found to have been using illegal labor for years? Trump properties? Who was that guy who was sued for hiring illegal immigrants to build his buildings? Trump.
There are plenty of Liberal bleeding hearts in the military.
Trump hired 300 visas for 3 months.
Please continue making an ass of yourself.

Those liberals in the military are called the United States Air Force.

Not sure what you mean by that. I live in America myself. So sorry you think my country is a slum. What nation do you hail from?
You hate your country.
Don't feel bad; many people need cheap labor to think they're doing better than they actually are.
Myself...I'd rather defer dignity to my fellow citizens than kiss international ass.

And you are right. What was the name of that company just found to have been using illegal labor for years? Trump properties? Who was that guy who was sued for hiring illegal immigrants to build his buildings? Trump.

No actually none of those polish workers had visas. The person who made his bed didn't have a visa. Most of his companies STILL do not use everify even.

Do you just like making random shit up that isn't true?
Ooh; one guy without a visa!!!

No. Hundreds of them. That we know of

big F'n deal -

he's giving mexico 1 year to clean up their act or he hits them with a tariff.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And our tariffs with China have taken us to an all time high in trade disparity with them. Now we want to do that with Mexico as well?

Wasn't his original plan he ran on supposed to start 100 days into his time in office. Then once elected he dropped that idea and immediately decided Americans would play...

Seems legit .hahahaha

Another things you Libtards conveniently forget.
From the moment he announced he was running, President Trump has railed against the trade disparity with China claiming - rightly - that they've made chumps oout of the USA for years.

Isn't that now an all-time high due to his tariffs?? Maybe picked the wrong guy on that.

Ask Canada and Mehico how they fared trying to beat Trump in a trade war....

it looks like pretty poorly. Last year in December we hit 80 billion dollars in trade deficit for the month with the world. The first time we ever crossed that mark.

Obama's last 4 years that deficit hit 70 billion once. We've now crossed that mark in 10 of the last 14 months according to the US Census bureau.

How is this something that you like?

we just had our largest trade deficit adjusted for inflation for a year in the history of the United States in 2018. And started 2019 with the highest month on record.

Would you rather have a gov that is taking in record tax monies and debt or a gov raking up massive debt and paltry tax revenues?
Pro tip: One is better than the other and can lead to a balanced budget.

Fence or a wall will wok just as well, tds loser.

not according to Trump. He literally ran his campaign saying that there's a huge difference.

but hey I guess some people just want somebody who builds less fencing than Obama...
Hate to say this, loser, but Trump had quite a number of issues on this platform.
And most of them are working out quite well.

Oh yes. Repealing Obamacare in the first hundred days... Check .Lol

The wall. 0 inches made.

Term limits... He literally shot that one down

Hiring freeze. Nope

Lobbying bans that his people actually continued rather than stop.

Promising to push through the offshoring act, The energy and infrastructure act, the school choice act, The restoring national security act, The affordable child Care and elder Care act.

The joy of it is you can just look at his contract with America what he said he would do in 100 days, and see that the majority he hasn't even pushed much less tried to fight for.

But hey who needs to bring out facts right? He's the best at building border security since Obama...
It’s the economy, stupid.

Oh yes.

Let's just pretend everything else he promised he never said anything about.

Unemployment rate flat now, fell more in Obama's last year than the past 2.5. stock market stagnant for a year and a half. Wages for blue collar workers not moving. But those CEOs are doing well.

Why do you lie?

You can't get unemployment any lower than full employment, dumbass!

Stock market hit an all time high on Friday. Do try to keep up!

You hate your country.

No actually none of those polish workers had visas. The person who made his bed didn't have a visa. Most of his companies STILL do not use everify even.

Quick answer me this. Which president has been found to hire the most illegal immigrants in they're private business??

Fence or a wall will wok just as well, tds loser.

not according to Trump. He literally ran his campaign saying that there's a huge difference.

but hey I guess some people just want somebody who builds less fencing than Obama...
Hate to say this, loser, but Trump had quite a number of issues on this platform.
And most of them are working out quite well.

Oh yes. Repealing Obamacare in the first hundred days... Check .Lol

The wall. 0 inches made.

Term limits... He literally shot that one down

Hiring freeze. Nope

Lobbying bans that his people actually continued rather than stop.

Promising to push through the offshoring act, The energy and infrastructure act, the school choice act, The restoring national security act, The affordable child Care and elder Care act.

The joy of it is you can just look at his contract with America what he said he would do in 100 days, and see that the majority he hasn't even pushed much less tried to fight for.

But hey who needs to bring out facts right? He's the best at building border security since Obama...
It’s the economy, stupid.

Oh yes.

Let's just pretend everything else he promised he never said anything about.

Unemployment rate flat now, fell more in Obama's last year than the past 2.5. stock market stagnant for a year and a half. Wages for blue collar workers not moving. But those CEOs are doing well.
I presume you don’t know many people with advanced degrees making lots of money for the first time in years now that Trump has stomped on Business Visas.
Or Americans doing construction.

You hate your country.

Provide a Link.

And our tariffs with China have taken us to an all time high in trade disparity with them. Now we want to do that with Mexico as well?

Wasn't his original plan he ran on supposed to start 100 days into his time in office. Then once elected he dropped that idea and immediately decided Americans would play...

Seems legit .hahahaha

From the moment he announced he was running, President Trump has railed against the trade disparity with China claiming - rightly - that they've made chumps oout of the USA for years.

Isn't that now an all-time high due to his tariffs?? Maybe picked the wrong guy on that.

it looks like pretty poorly. Last year in December we hit 80 billion dollars in trade deficit for the month with the world. The first time we ever crossed that mark.

Obama's last 4 years that deficit hit 70 billion once. We've now crossed that mark in 10 of the last 14 months according to the US Census bureau.

we just had our largest trade deficit adjusted for inflation for a year in the history of the United States in 2018. And started 2019 with the highest month on record.

Would you rather have a gov that is taking in record tax monies and debt or a gov raking up massive debt and paltry tax revenues?

I guess for me I would rather have a government that actually has a plan that works to reduce our trade deficit instead of one that increases it.

But seems like a lot of people here like that growing trade deficit

You hate your country.

Compare that to the 100,000 illegals crossing the Mexican border in March.

Quick answer me this. Which president has been found to hire the most illegal immigrants in they're private business??
Almost every business owner I know.

I guess for me I would rather have a government that actually has a plan that works to reduce our trade deficit instead of one that increases it.

Do you even comprehend what a trade deficit means? I don't think you even know!

You remind me of a certain MrJones.....
Full of rhetoric but no facts....I'd say we miss em but I Try not to lie.

Provide a Link.

Donald Trump Bonwit Teller Demolition Plaintiffs Affidavit | Trump Tower | Government

There's a quick 200.

Let’s discuss your love for Asian Slave labor and why that makes you a scumbag.

Provide a Link.

Donald Trump Bonwit Teller Demolition Plaintiffs Affidavit | Trump Tower | Government

There's a quick 200.
You’re a Scumbag.

Sandsquid loves Asian slave labor; what a scumbag.

Nope not for the sweatshops. Some like them though.

5b58939a200000de02378247.jpeg

Forum List

Back