Here is a picture of the new wall at the Southern Border!!!

You want Free Trade, scumbag.
That equals Asian Slave Labor.
I never said that. see how you have to lie and make up things in order to make your point.

Why can't you use actual fact?

I just want a plan that will reduce our trade deficit instead of the current one which has it skyrocketing
Hating Trump will reduce our Trade Deficit.
Comparative Advantage.

And now you're going off the loony end.

Okay you're boring me. You don't bring a single fact to this conversation. You just lie and make up stuff and hope it'll slide by.

have a good day. I'm putting you on ignore since you're bringing absolutely nothing to this conversation

Do you enjoy talking to yourself like that?

How do you ignore yourself?
Don’t you just love it?
Hates the wall and insists he doesn’t like illegals.
What a chump.

Well he is a squid.
They're known to throw up an ink screen to throw off his foes since he has no other defense.
For the most part he's a soft squishy snack that swims fast.

I never said that. see how you have to lie and make up things in order to make your point.

Why can't you use actual fact?

I just want a plan that will reduce our trade deficit instead of the current one which has it skyrocketing
Comparative Advantage.

Okay you're boring me. You don't bring a single fact to this conversation. You just lie and make up stuff and hope it'll slide by.

have a good day. I'm putting you on ignore since you're bringing absolutely nothing to this conversation

Don’t you just love it?
What a chump.

Well he is a squid.
They're known to throw up an ink screen to throw off his foes since he has no other defense.

Actually I just used facts.... Those kind of scare people I guess.

I personally would rather we focus on the problem of people hiring illegals in the US and stopping illegal immigration where it's coming from.. ports of entry and overstaying visas. But hey, who needs facts right?

Comparative Advantage.

Don’t you just love it?
What a chump.

Well he is a squid.

I personally would rather we focus on the problem of people hiring illegals in the US and stopping illegal immigration where it's coming from.. ports of entry and overstaying visas. But hey, who needs facts right?

Where was the fact? An affidavit is NOT a fact, dumbass! It is one person's account, not a fact.

Try to pay attention when you go back to high school tomorrow.

Comparative Advantage.

Don’t you just love it?
What a chump.

Well he is a squid.

Wouldnt we all.
Unfortunately no one from either ide has addressed that problem to my satisfaction.
Although there have been more ICE raids under Trump.
So how do you feel about the lefts desire to eliminate ICE and continue with sanctuary cities?
And of course Betas plan to tear down existing walls?

The wall needs manned watch towers included for every so many yards. Military style equipment should patrol the border complete with modern sensors, detection equipment, and highly trained officers.

A no tolerence policy should be in affect outside of all the ports of entry.

The wall needs manned watch towers included for every so many yards. Military style equipment should patrol the border complete with modern sensors, detection equipment, and highly trained officers.

Agreed, like Israel's Wall.

Thats what kills me!!
We have the ability and the tech to shut our borders down tight!
A stint on the border should be in every recruits term of service.

Now if we could just have it electrified.

Twitter

Looking good!

Problem with electric is you wouldn't want it to kill any wild life. Either way, they need a provision for removing people off a wall when they try to scale it. Perhaps high pressure water.

No need to set it on kill.....the mines on the other side will get those who are used to being tazed.

Twitter

Looking good!

Now if we could just have it electrified? Do you know how much money that would cost per year?
We can use cortezs plan windmills and solar lol
Laughing, but true actually. We could use clean energy to power the gaurd towers, and alot of things needed down there. The grid would be used as the back up. No trees blocking the sun rays down there. Windmills to power the water supply etc.

Twitter

Looking good!

Now if we could just have it electrified? Do you know how much money that would cost per year?
Alot less than paying the annual costs they are causing that amount to $152,000,000,000.00
Wonder what the cost would be per year to go to war with the countries sending their people out for reasons of them running governmental systems that cause us and their citizens severe troubles like they do ???? If the war on Central America (if started as an option), was over quick, and the problematic government's were changed out, then everyone wins right ??

Twitter

Looking good!

Laughing, but true actually. We could use clean energy to power the gaurd towers, and alot of things needed down there. The grid would be used as the back up. No trees blocking the sun rays down there. Windmills to power the water supply etc.
The only appropriate power for a Trump wall is clean coal.
A7LilCZ.png

War isnt the answer buy economic sanctions deportiion and verification of citezenship and immigration status with f8nes for those that knowingly hire illegals and a end to sanctuary citys

Twitter

Looking good!

Alot less than paying the annual costs they are causing that amount to $152,000,000,000.00
Wonder what the cost would be per year to go to war with the countries sending their people out for reasons of them running governmental systems that cause us and their citizens severe troubles like they do ???? If the war on Central America (if started as an option), was over quick, and the problematic government's were changed out, then everyone wins right ??

Twitter

Looking good!

Texas already has the biggest wind farm in the country along our border.
I see no reason not to apply that power to a good cause.

Twitter

Looking good!
That's just a fence lol....but you beleive what trump said and you call it a wall.
Can you please tell us how many thousands of illegals did Trump release into the country since he became president please? :)

The racists in this forum just gave me an idea, of walking out right now and going to the best taco stand in my super accepting community....i'm so glad we don't have any racist trump supporters in here...one of the highest incomes of the nations, most educated, most green, illegals work hard and have a good living and we support them by eating their best food yeeeeeeha....eat your hearts *****, no tacos for you lol

Forum List

Back