Here is what Biden needs to do to give the democrats a chance

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
Here is what Biden needs to do to give the democrats a chance against Trump.
1. Needs to go on national t.v tonight in the oval office and do what Nixon did. Yep, he needs to drop out of the race but also resign the office.
2. Endorse Harris and release his delegates to her.

Harris needs to be president with all the organization and funding that Biden currently has.

3. She needs to pick a young vice president that can speak and inspire people. This person would be the future after Harris.

This might allow this race to be a lot closer or even winnable. This would allow the democrats to possibly win the house and keep the senate within a seat.

If not then we're fucked. It will be a maga landslide. Biden will go down to be the worse fucking president in history because he was selfish!

Here is what Biden needs to do to give the democrats a chance!
1. Needs to go on national t.v tonight in the oval office and do what Nixon did. Yep, he needs to drop out of the race but also resign the office.

Harris needs to be president with all the organization and funding that Biden currently has.

3. She needs to pick a young vice president that can speak and inspire people. This person would be the future after Harris.

This might allow this race to be a lot closer or even winnable. This would allow the democrats to possibly win the house and keep the senate within a seat.

If not then we're fucked. It will be a maga landslide. Biden will go down to be the worse fucking president in history because he was selfish!

First, Biden is already the worst president in history, and nothing will ever change that.

However, I agree with your idea about what he should do. He can't last 6 more months in his current condition, which gets worse every day.

You do know, though, that Harris polls even worse than Joe against Trump, right?

You people painted yourselves into a disastrous corner, and I'm here to laugh at you about it.

People don't vote for the VP. You are arguing she needs to pick a VP that people can support which is saying people won't support her.

"well today our president, biden, stepped down. In doing so, he stepped down from the presidency. By stepping down, he showed his love for the country by stepping down. And since he stepped down, he is no longer president. I am. But I wont step down. Because if I did that, I would, in essence, be stepping down. So stepping down wont be an option for me. So watch me rise babi giggle giggle cackle cackle"
Candycorn then slits the throat of the goat and everyone starts to hum

What Biden should do is renounce his intention to seek reelection either when Trump is speaking tonight or soon thereafter, preferably early tomorrow morning. The focus will then turn on who will be the new democratic nominee as well as render all the attacks on Biden moot. That would take away much of Trump's thunder.

I strongly disagree that Biden should resign. He should stay in office until the conclusion of his term.

Kamala would be among the weakest candidates the Dems could put forth. She may do well in the overall popular vote but will lose in every swing state and thus the election.

Last edited:
Here is what Biden needs to do to give the democrats a chance!

How does it feel that your vote for Biden in the primaries was meaningless, and you're being told who to vote on the Democrat ticket?

This message is approved courtesy of your Democratic leadership.

It's much too late now. Instead of wasting time on all the lawfare against Trump and just strengthening him, this should have been done a long time ago.
However, the cackling hen will not win the presidency.

5. Harris needs a real platform to run against the conservative project 2025. Rebuilding our country, lowering housing prices and a plan to rebuild our educational system for starters. Rebuilding the middle class action plan!!!
Oh sure, sure toss more money at a failed education system.....I mean I don't suspect she would get shed of teacher unions.

Your pipe dream is on full display OP. :laughing0301:

Biden needs to continue running .. this was the will of the people in the recent primaries, and he has secured the lion's share of committed delegates. Forcing him to leave, which is what Democrats are doing now, and setting the stage with the ruse of COVID is a direct threat to democracy.

Own it lefties .. you voted for it and supported him.

biden is already the worst president in american history,,

he refused to protect children from people that would exploit and abuse them,,

Oh sure, sure toss more money at a failed education system.....I mean I don't suspect she would get shed of teacher unions.

Your pipe dream is on full display OP. :laughing0301:
yes .. she would surely get all of that completed, especially with her excellent track record and the initiative she took with her responsibilities as VP. (note sarcasm)

This is retarded. Democrats are wasting time instead of attacking a convicted felon who has shown he is crazy. Trump speaks tonight, and America is about to hear a bunch of condfidently spoken totally unhinged bullshit. Instead of taking that bullshit apart and focusing on the fact we face the possibiity of putting a FELON into office and giving him immunity from crime, Democrats will be talking about getting rid of a good president because he is old. Trump is old and he is the one you don't want near the nuclear codes as he ages even more.

This is retarded. Democrats are wasting time instead of attacking a convicted felon who has shown he is crazy. Trump speaks tonight, and America is about to hear a bunch of condfidently spoken totally unhinged bullshit. Instead of taking that bullshit apart and focusing on the fact we face the possibiity of putting a FELON into office and giving him immunity from crime, Democrats will be talking about getting rid of a good president because he is old. Trump is old and he is the one you don't want near the nuclear codes as he ages even more.

It would be great if Joe Biden went on live TV immediately after Trump's speech and took it apart point by point, unscripted, in the eloquent, informed, articulate fashion that is his hallmark, right?

Why doesn't he just do that?

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Yeah, getting back to low energy and food prices, really must fuck you over, really good...

Well Alice, all I can say to that is;
Bless your heart

Forum List

Back