Here's How We END Mueller's Folly...

it's truly amazing how lowlife trash thinks they're better than the people who've served this country their whole lives
There is good service and bad...Mueller and his gang are bad....I don't care what he has done in the past because Trump has made him as crazy as you...that is why he is being overzealous and is blowing his reputation all to hell...there is no collusion...even the likes of you should realize that by now...

And thanks, me boy. That your opinion is that Mueller and his team are bad makes no earthly difference, me ignorant con troll. And believe me, he is not bothered by Trump, though the reverse is true. And, unlike you, Mueller has a great reputation. Really strong. Even most republicans admire him. Only stupid con trolls suggest he is other than a great man.
But you, on the other hand, are entertaining. You are totally brain dead, believing Mueller is trying to find collusion. Seems to be a standard con belief, which you adhere to. Thing is, dipshit, Collusion is not against the law. So, you are simply missing the point completely. Ask nicely, and I will tell you whatthey are looking at. Dipshit.

And the reason Trump is in another tweety storm is he is eventually going to have to testify in front of Robert Mueller--and that's not going to be good. Mueller has subpeanaed his business records recently.`

lol
I think I can hear you singing......(to the tune of Rolling Stones I can't Get no satisfaction)
I can't get no......credibility....but I tried.....and I tried......and I TRIED........I can't GET NO

Here's what you obviously don't know.
No sitting president has ever been forced to provide testimony as a target of a criminal investigation.

Here's a little video for you......

You mean like Nixon? Or Clinton? Or Reagan?

And the reason Trump is in another tweety storm is he is eventually going to have to testify in front of Robert Mueller--and that's not going to be good. Mueller has subpeanaed his business records recently.`

lol
I think I can hear you singing......(to the tune of Rolling Stones I can't Get no satisfaction)
I can't get no......credibility....but I tried.....and I tried......and I TRIED........I can't GET NO

No sitting president has ever been forced to provide testimony as a target of a criminal investigation.

Yet....and until the courts told President Clinton he had to testify no sitting President had been forced to provide testimony in a civil case.

Here is the deal, me boy. If Nixon had not split, he would have been forced to testify. Had dems not been nice to Reagan, he would have had to testify. And, of course, Trump will have to testify.

And by the way, this case is CRIMINAL, no civil. Dipshit.

Where did I say that the Russia investigation is a 'civil case'?
pssst btw the Supreme Court affirmed the decision of the Appellate Court that the President could be subject to a civil suit.

Can you not focus???
What the hell does that have to do with the OP?

You have YET to make ONE POST in reply to what I pointed out that has anything to do with this thread.

Are you just that retarded?

LOL- I guess that is how you reply when you can't handle replies to your posts.

Sessions recused himself over his role in the Trump campaign, right? He hadn't done a single thing to warrant it but took the advice of "career lawyers" at the DOJ. Now we know what kind of lawyers those were/are. So what's the solution? He UNrecuses himself and fires the horse-faced turd. And what is his unrecusal based on you ask?....the fact that Rosenstein hasn't recused himself and obviously has a YUUUGE conflict of interest because he signed the order to fire Comey! He's not entitled to hire a special counsel to investigate something he did. Sessions can unrecuse himself as long as there is a change in circumstances....the campaign is long over and Rosenstein should have bowed out, not brought in Mueller who also should have declined because of his run-ins with Trump in the past. President Trump has a country to run and this ridiculous and clearly illegal distraction needs to end NOW.
q4yXp98.png

President-Donald-Trump-may-be-planning-to-fire-special-counsel-Robert-Mueller-before-Christmas.jpg

Only in your dreams. Sessions was forced to recuse himself for lying under oath to congress, and he's done it 3 times now.

Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice
Sessions discussed Trump campaign-related matters with Russian ambassador, U.S. intelligence intercepts show
Democrats demand that Sessions explain his meeting with Papadopoulos
Jeff Sessions sure does forget a lot of stuff about Russia and the 2016 election - CNNPolitics

JeffSessions_BobEnglehardt_CagleCartoons192459.jpg

The quickest most direct path to Trump's impeachment right now is to fire Robert Mueller. Frankly, I hope he does, because I am sick of this as much as you are--:auiqs.jpg:
Watch: Republican Senator Threatens to Impeach Trump if He Fires Special Counsel
Graham: Firing Mueller would be end of Trump's presidency | Daily Mail Online
If Trump fires Robert Mueller, even Republicans would back Trump’s impeachment, Democrats Say

And the reason Trump is in another tweety storm is he is eventually going to have to testify in front of Robert Mueller--and that's not going to be good. Mueller has subpeanaed his business records recently-which has sent him into another tweety rage.
Mueller Wants Trump’s Business Records. What’s the Russia Connection?

You people are really lacking a lot of information on this. A great book has come out--highly recommended and # 6 on Amazon today.

9781538713433_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg

After reading the last thing you would want to do is end Mueller's investigation. 5 guilty plea's, 87 Federal Grand jury indictments and criminal charges says this doesn't go away for quite some time. Frankly this investigation is moving at the speed of light compared to Watergate, which took 2 years, 7 months before Nixon was forced to resign.

`

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you flip your vote

It doesn't matter if Vladimir Putin changed a single vote in this country. Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON.

Trump and his surrogates were being picked up on daily routine spying operations from several different foreign countries since 2015.

"GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Which is why Shep Smith knew in Feb. 2017, that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents, including the very day that Russians hacked into DNC databases.

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't pull of a secret Russian meeting in the Trump tower, in June 2016.

This is going to come down to money laundering, which is why Trump has refused to release income tax returns and is flipping out right now.

And it didn't help that Trump went on National T.V. and admit to Obstruction of Justice.
Trump Administration ADMITS Comey Was Fired To Kill Russia Investigation

Now maybe you'll READ the book!

Having the government spy on a Presidential Candidate is treason

No one was spying on Trump dumbass--Trump is under investigation for Obstruction of Justice for firing James Comey.

CAN you READ. Go back to post # 151 and do it over. Trump surrogates were being picked up on normal daily spying operations of Russian intelligence agents since 2015 by several different foreign countries, that we share intelligence with.

IOW--when John McCain handed the Dossier file over to James Comey in January of 2017, his response was Yeah we know.

cjones02252016-e1456449641901.jpg

lol

Yet....and until the courts told President Clinton he had to testify no sitting President had been forced to provide testimony in a civil case.

Here is the deal, me boy. If Nixon had not split, he would have been forced to testify. Had dems not been nice to Reagan, he would have had to testify. And, of course, Trump will have to testify.

And by the way, this case is CRIMINAL, no civil. Dipshit.

Hey Dipshit- I think you misread my post.

Sessions recused himself over his role in the Trump campaign, right? He hadn't done a single thing to warrant it but took the advice of "career lawyers" at the DOJ. Now we know what kind of lawyers those were/are. So what's the solution? He UNrecuses himself and fires the horse-faced turd. And what is his unrecusal based on you ask?....the fact that Rosenstein hasn't recused himself and obviously has a YUUUGE conflict of interest because he signed the order to fire Comey! He's not entitled to hire a special counsel to investigate something he did. Sessions can unrecuse himself as long as there is a change in circumstances....the campaign is long over and Rosenstein should have bowed out, not brought in Mueller who also should have declined because of his run-ins with Trump in the past. President Trump has a country to run and this ridiculous and clearly illegal distraction needs to end NOW.
q4yXp98.png

President-Donald-Trump-may-be-planning-to-fire-special-counsel-Robert-Mueller-before-Christmas.jpg

Only in your dreams. Sessions was forced to recuse himself for lying under oath to congress, and he's done it 3 times now.

Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice
Sessions discussed Trump campaign-related matters with Russian ambassador, U.S. intelligence intercepts show
Democrats demand that Sessions explain his meeting with Papadopoulos
Jeff Sessions sure does forget a lot of stuff about Russia and the 2016 election - CNNPolitics

JeffSessions_BobEnglehardt_CagleCartoons192459.jpg

The quickest most direct path to Trump's impeachment right now is to fire Robert Mueller. Frankly, I hope he does, because I am sick of this as much as you are--:auiqs.jpg:
Watch: Republican Senator Threatens to Impeach Trump if He Fires Special Counsel
Graham: Firing Mueller would be end of Trump's presidency | Daily Mail Online
If Trump fires Robert Mueller, even Republicans would back Trump’s impeachment, Democrats Say

And the reason Trump is in another tweety storm is he is eventually going to have to testify in front of Robert Mueller--and that's not going to be good. Mueller has subpeanaed his business records recently-which has sent him into another tweety rage.
Mueller Wants Trump’s Business Records. What’s the Russia Connection?

You people are really lacking a lot of information on this. A great book has come out--highly recommended and # 6 on Amazon today.

After reading the last thing you would want to do is end Mueller's investigation. 5 guilty plea's, 87 Federal Grand jury indictments and criminal charges says this doesn't go away for quite some time. Frankly this investigation is moving at the speed of light compared to Watergate, which took 2 years, 7 months before Nixon was forced to resign.

`

Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you flip your vote

It doesn't matter if Vladimir Putin changed a single vote in this country. Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is TREASON.

Trump and his surrogates were being picked up on daily routine spying operations from several different foreign countries since 2015.

"GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Which is why Shep Smith knew in Feb. 2017, that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents, including the very day that Russians hacked into DNC databases.

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't pull of a secret Russian meeting in the Trump tower, in June 2016.

This is going to come down to money laundering, which is why Trump has refused to release income tax returns and is flipping out right now.

And it didn't help that Trump went on National T.V. and admit to Obstruction of Justice.
Trump Administration ADMITS Comey Was Fired To Kill Russia Investigation

Now maybe you'll READ the book!

Having the government spy on a Presidential Candidate is treason

Nope.

Of course the government never spied on a Presidential candidate.

But if it did happen it might be a crime- but the Constitution is very specific about treason.

But you contards pretty much just make up the Constitution as convenient.

READ POST # 151 again. Foreign countries supplying international intelligence do NOT need FISA warrants.

Sessions recused himself over his role in the Trump campaign, right? He hadn't done a single thing to warrant it but took the advice of "career lawyers" at the DOJ. Now we know what kind of lawyers those were/are. So what's the solution? He UNrecuses himself and fires the horse-faced turd. And what is his unrecusal based on you ask?....the fact that Rosenstein hasn't recused himself and obviously has a YUUUGE conflict of interest because he signed the order to fire Comey! He's not entitled to hire a special counsel to investigate something he did. He can unrecuse himself as long as there is a change in circumstances....the campaign is long over and Rosenstein should have bowed out, not brought in Mueller who also should have declined because of his run-ins with Trump in the past. President Trump has a country to run and this ridiculous and clearly illegal distraction needs to end NOW.

it's truly amazing how lowlife trash thinks they're better than the people who've served this country their whole lives.

other than trumpscum (which really don't count), Mueller has been incredibly respected wherever he has been.

but then again, you're too stupid to get that.

Yeah I hate it when you do that.

lol

You mean like Nixon? Or Clinton? Or Reagan?

Who in the hell is telling you dumbass's that the POTUS cannot be forced to testify in front of a Federal Grand Jury? Were you all born after Bill Clinton--:auiqs.jpg:
Bill Clinton testifies before grand jury, Aug. 17, 1998

image038-4.jpg

The Saturday Night Massacre: ‘Your commander in chief has given you an order’

There's a reason the White House are staining their panties right now over the thought of Trump testifying. It's this.

Go back to post # 151 on this board to see the collusion with Trump surrogates.

.​

A redneck sitting on a five gallon bucket at the river has better luck fishing than Special Counsel Mueller.​

.​

getting rid of trump is solidifying (D)s, indies, & even a few true (R)s.. that IS a very positive agenda.
lol And you don't see the problem with that being the Democrats' only agenda?

i didn't say that's their ONLY agenda, nor should it be. but it's the ONE that we all can agree on without caveats.

healthcare, rolling back the de-regulations of trump, & the SC are agenda biggies.
Well, Crazy Hillary didn't have an affirmative agenda to present to America in the last election and the Democrats running in special elections have steered clear of national issues, so it is fair to say trying to impeach Trump is the only agenda the Democrats have and it is not an affirmative agenda.
They're getting there. Pro choice, sensible gun control, no billions spent on a Wall, no trade wars, Medicare for all. How'm I doing?
Not very well. Pro choice and "sensible" gun control are slogan and the other items are not affirmative agendas. What about the economy? Illegal immigration? How to protect good paying factory jobs in the US? What about the trillions of dollars of foreign profits of US corporations that were being invested abroad instead of coming home to invest in the US economy? The reason the Democrats still have no affirmative agenda on any of these items that impact the daily lives of average voters is that the needs of the voters and the ideology of the party are at cross purposes.

uh-huh.

why hasn't donny from queens brought his cheap ass suit & tie clothing lines back here to be made HERE? maybe your snake oil salesman that you voted for should start with that.

getting rid of trump is solidifying (D)s, indies, & even a few true (R)s.. that IS a very positive agenda.
then how did he win?

a lot of reasons. one being that poorly educated people were manipulated into thinking & agreeing with a lot of fake news. poor things. even when trump goes down in flames- they don't even realize they are being set up to believe it was a plot by the FBI... & i'm sure obama & hillary will be blamed too..
In other words you don't know and you don't care. Perhaps it was the fact that Crazy Hillary was too stupid to do electoral math and spent the last few days of the campaign talking to supporters in California, a state she had already won by a large margin while Trump, apparently much better at math, was hard at work campaigning in the swing states that eventually gave him the election.

i told you why. & you don't care that russia interfered to make it happen for you.
what did russia do? you made the claim, what did they touch?

not me spinach eater. the intel agencies.

then how did he win?

a lot of reasons. one being that poorly educated people were manipulated into thinking & agreeing with a lot of fake news. poor things. even when trump goes down in flames- they don't even realize they are being set up to believe it was a plot by the FBI... & i'm sure obama & hillary will be blamed too..
In other words you don't know and you don't care. Perhaps it was the fact that Crazy Hillary was too stupid to do electoral math and spent the last few days of the campaign talking to supporters in California, a state she had already won by a large margin while Trump, apparently much better at math, was hard at work campaigning in the swing states that eventually gave him the election.

i told you why. & you don't care that russia interfered to make it happen for you.
lol So far there is no evidence anything Russia may have done effected teh election in any way.

mueller hasn't told you yet, that's why.

duh.

Who in the hell is telling you dumbass's that the POTUS cannot be forced to testify in front of a Federal Grand Jury? Were you all born after Bill Clinton--:auiqs.jpg:
Bill Clinton testifies before grand jury, Aug. 17, 1998

But the court ruled that despite the demands of the office, time could be made to take a deposition. Jones, they said, "has a right to an orderly disposition of her claims," just like any other citizen.

The court dodged the question of whether a president can be compelled to testify in court, but it said testimony could be taken at the White House "at a time that will accommodate his busy schedule."

Yes, Trump as president can be compelled to testify in Trump U. suit

BUT.......

Once again, however, it’s not so simple.

Don't Expect Trump to Testify Anytime Soon

As a threshold matter, Team Trump can calculate that a ruling from the Supreme Court—which will have to settle the matter—will take at least several months, during which Mueller’s obstruction investigation will be effectively sidelined.

But besides buying time, a legal challenge would be more than defensible. In fact, no sitting president has ever been forced to provide testimony as a target of a criminal investigation.

People may forget that Clinton was not legally compelled to testify. Independent Counsel Ken Starr served him with a subpoena (a first in itself), but the parties then worked out a deal and the subpoena was withdrawn, leaving his appearance “voluntary” in legal terms.

lol. Leftards are so easy to shoot down.

Last edited:
The same obstruction of justice bullshit has been floating around ever since Trump fired Comey and Democrats have been predicting for months Mueller would nail Trump on this, but clearly, there is no legal basis for such beliefs. Firing Mueller may get your panties all bunched up, but if it is handled correctly, it will produce nothing but more negative headlines from media that presently publish nothing but negative headlines about Trump.

Do you SERIOUSLY believe this? ^

There is NO way to fire Mueller "correctly" .. but again, do it as we love to be entertained!
Of course there is. Force Mueller to present his findings the next time he applies for funding and then publish his report so everyone can see there is no evidence of collusion.

that's unlikely to happen & he's cleared until at least 2019. the shit will hit the fan b4 that anyways. it's ramping up bigley....

The same obstruction of justice bullshit has been floating around ever since Trump fired Comey and Democrats have been predicting for months Mueller would nail Trump on this, but clearly, there is no legal basis for such beliefs. Firing Mueller may get your panties all bunched up, but if it is handled correctly, it will produce nothing but more negative headlines from media that presently publish nothing but negative headlines about Trump.

Do you SERIOUSLY believe this? ^

There is NO way to fire Mueller "correctly" .. but again, do it as we love to be entertained!
Of course there is. Force Mueller to present his findings the next time he applies for funding and then publish his report so everyone can see there is no evidence of collusion.

Cool idea bro, but not the way it works. Mueller will present when READY to present.

Hogtie him by replacing Rosenstein, and we'll all sit back and eat popcorn.
There is no need to replace Rosentein to get rid of Mueller. Sessions must approve all funding for all programs and all he has to do is demand a report of progress on the collusion investigation and then make it public to get rid of Mueller since we all know there is no evidence of collusion.

sessions has recused himself from the situation. that should included funding for something he has no say in.

Forum List

Back