Here's what they don't grasp: We don't support Trump, we support his non PC backlash.

that makes zero sense.....

I've heard others say the same thing. A lot of people are disgusted and sick of Washington.

I heard one Iowa voter say that "he wanted someone like Trump, just not Trump."

And as much as I loathe Trump, I don't blame people for thinking that.

That whole line is just a load of hooey, lol.

People like trump.

They want Trump. As long as he does what he's doing now.

It appears some people are starting to feel silly for supporting Trump so now they are making excuses and claiming they don't support him just what he symbolizes. What a crock of shit!

Who is feeling silly? TRUMP JUST WENT UP EIGHT MORE POINTS, dude!

Bucs apparently or he wouldn't have started this thread.

I dont see him saying he is feeling silly at all, only that he is holding his nose and supporting Trump because the corrupt political system we have today wont give him a better choice.

Why is that silly to you?

And you think Trump can change our corrupt political system? I sure as hell don't. When people give up their slavish devotion to the Democratic and Republican Party will we see a true change. Until then...not so much.
Excuse me, that's exactly what they're doing when they support Trump. He isn't exactly the darling of the Republican establishment. And Dems absolutely 100 percent shit their pants when you say their name.

Which means all those reporters that report his every breath are going about in shitty drawers, lol.

I like to think of that.

It appears some people are starting to feel silly for supporting Trump so now they are making excuses and claiming they don't support him just what he symbolizes. What a crock of shit!

I dont see him saying he is feeling silly at all, only that he is holding his nose and supporting Trump because the corrupt political system we have today wont give him a better choice.

And you think Trump can change our corrupt political system? I sure as hell don't. When people give up their slavish devotion to the Democratic and Republican Party will we see a true change. Until then...not so much.
Excuse me, that's exactly what they're doing when they support Trump. He isn't exactly the darling of the Republican establishment. And Dems absolutely 100 percent shit their pants when you say their name.

Which means all those reporters that report his every breath are going about in shitty drawers, lol.

I like to think of that.

The Media is in a panic. They have lost their power. In the past....attacking people and calling them racist would destroy them and end their campaign. It's not working on trump.

The media is baffled. They attack him. His numbers rise.

I like to think of that.
TellThatB2MakeMeSammich_zpsbnajm0z0.jpg

The libtards and GOP elite don't get it. The media doesn't either.

We who support Trump don't support Donald himself. We support the backlash against political correctness that he symbolizes.

I personally think he'd be a joke as president. But I'm voting for him. Why? Same reason a protestor burns his city. If this backlash requires voting for Trump....so be it. We're tired the establishment and of political correctness, and the backlash is here.

I support Trump.

that makes zero sense.....

It's not the man but the open frank speaking and no nonsense approach to solving problems. He can be a bigot or insult someone he does not understand, but he has a way of getting things done in business and life that is lacking. He is a fresh energy that politics have not seen in years.

He is loud and obnoxious at times but the race is about who will lead, not pussyfoot around worried about every word he says. We are not going to have someone that is perfect for all citizens. We don't need a figure head with a great smile. It's about shaking the tree, cutting unnecessary spending and running a government. Maybe we need a face for negotiations and one for running the country.

People might get sick of trump by election time but if nothing else he is making us talk and think and react rather than just sleep walking to the polls. I fully think he over estimates what he can do in office and will quickly understand why everyone looks old and grey when they leave. Government will more move fast enough and change will be much harder than he expects. But he is getting people involved and animated right now.

I'm waiting to see the other candidates step up and get involved in the election. Right now they are barely functioning.

Trump is an egotistical ass, but he is an energy politics needs right now. As president? I have strong mixed feeling. He has people thinking more about the office and I don't think that is a bad thing.

T-Rump picking up endorsements
this is a T-Rump Political Juggernaut..the Germans don't even have a word for Juggernaut...
151210-shame.jpg

I GUESS YOU MISSED THE PART WHERE MILLIONS OF AMERICANS SUPPORT HIM, INCLUDING MODERATE LIBS, BLACKS AND MINORITIES?

T-Rump picking up endorsements
this is a T-Rump Political Juggernaut..the Germans don't even have a word for Juggernaut...
151210-shame.jpg

I GUESS YOU MISSED THE PART WHERE MILLIONS OF AMERICANS SUPPORT HIM, INCLUDING MODERATE LIBS, BLACKS AND MINORITIES?
T-Rump sucks he is just a bombastic half wit who would be nothing if he had not been born with a silver spoon in his face

Forum List

Back