Here's Your Voter Fraud

Very little true voter fraud actually occurs. Both major parties have instances of fraud.
True.

But Republicans will continue to propagate the lie that voter ‘fraud’ is ‘rampant’ – and believe the lie that any election they lose is the consequence of voter ‘fraud.’

Correct.

In essence, it reveals how mentally lazy republicans are. If a story is derogatory about the blob's performance of the state of affairs in general, it's instantly dubbed as a "hoax" or "fake news" before it is even read. If a Republican does badly in an election, it couldn't possibly be due to the voters preferring another candidate, it's due to illegal aliens voting or voter fraud or some other out-of-left-field irregularity.

Says the idiot who after 3 years of russia Russia russia with zero evidence is still talking about Russia.

You are a paid clown. And a bad one.

That's really weird....cuz I saw a story a couple of weeks ago that said California was changing hundreds of thousands of registrations from Republican to Democrat.

What a coincidence.

Isn't it the Democrats who are always telling us voter fraud doesn't exist in this country? In spite of having a folder full of voter fraud stories, they continue to make that claim. Now all of a sudden, it exists because of ONE Republican was caught doing it.

That's really weird....cuz I saw a story a couple of weeks ago that said California was changing hundreds of thousands of registrations from Republican to Democrat.

What a coincidence.

Isn't it the Democrats who are always telling us voter fraud doesn't exist in this country? In spite of having a folder full of voter fraud stories, they continue to make that claim. Now all of a sudden, it exists because of ONE Republican was caught doing it.

Just bumping my earlier point- it’s only news because a Republican did it. It is not news when a Democrat does it because it is expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very little true voter fraud actually occurs. Both major parties have instances of fraud.
True.

But Republicans will continue to propagate the lie that voter ‘fraud’ is ‘rampant’ – and believe the lie that any election they lose is the consequence of voter ‘fraud.’

Correct.

In essence, it reveals how mentally lazy republicans are. If a story is derogatory about the blob's performance of the state of affairs in general, it's instantly dubbed as a "hoax" or "fake news" before it is even read. If a Republican does badly in an election, it couldn't possibly be due to the voters preferring another candidate, it's due to illegal aliens voting or voter fraud or some other out-of-left-field irregularity.

Not exactly true. Plenty of right wingers criticize trump plenty. Not everyone is in 100% agreement with him. The problem is, the left will never admit he did anything good, even if he did, dems will never allow themselves to admit it. They'll chalk it up to someone else doing something that made it look like trump did something good, bit actually didnt.

So yes, "fake news" is the term of the day, both because the left have been attacking trump since day one, and, because a lot of those attacks are either made up, or out of context statements.

As far as illegal voting, well, can you blame them? The dems have made it their mission for quite awhile now, to bend the rules of immigration in order to open the borders and increase the illegal population. Then, they try to change census rules so that it's illegal to ask someone if they are a citizen, which means all those millions of illegals will be counted on the census, and government representation will be altered based in the results of that census. Then, a lot of those illegals end up in blue states and afford them more representatives in the house (more representatives equals more votes)

A lot are shuffled into texas, with the hopes of turning texas blue, which, is damn near about to happen.

Do you really think those illegals dont vote in federal elections? I dont care that the law says they "cant vote", I'm saying there is a good chance that they DO vote, regardless of the law, and the officials turn a blind eye to it when they can. How, you will ask? Identity theft is likely a big part of it. I suspect that's why we have so many dead people voting every cycle. Likely people (illegals or citizens) get ahold of old social security numbers and try to use them for things, including voting (either illegally, or multiple times).

So, yeah, repubs suspect voter fraud, because dems appear to be trying to make the conditions favorable for it.

The often asked but seldom answered question: if dems believed all these illegal immigrants were going to vote Republican, would they still be as active about trying to dissolve our border?

Do you really think those illegals dont vote in federal elections? I dont care that the law says they "cant vote", I'm saying there is a good chance that they DO vote, regardless of the law, and the officials turn a blind eye to it when they can. How, you will ask? Identity theft is likely a big part of it. I suspect that's why we have so many dead people voting every cycle. Likely people (illegals or citizens) get ahold of old social security numbers and try to use them for things, including voting (either illegally, or multiple times).

So, yeah, repubs suspect voter fraud, because dems appear to be trying to make the conditions favorable for it.

The often asked but seldom answered question: if dems believed all these illegal immigrants were going to vote Republican, would they still be as active about trying to dissolve our border?

If statistics showed that illegals were Republican minded, the left would have had a 50 foot wall up that was impassable 30 years ago or more.

Motor voter laws allow people to slip through the cracks. A leftist DMV worker giving a license that states the illegal is a legal voter would be difficult to find. And if caught, the worker just claims it was accidental and they will pay more attention next time. The leftist supervisor turns a bind eye. Then the illegal gets to vote no questions asked. When the subject comes up, the leftists say there is no evidence of illegals voting. Well no shit there isn't!!!!

If the illegal is somehow caught, it's not his or her fault. They just claim ignorance as their DL stated they were a legal voter. Now try to go back to the DMV and find out who exactly marked the license as a legal voter. Good luck with that one.

Politicians pander to their voters for the simple reason they want them to come out and vote. If Democrats are going to live by the lie that illegals don't vote, then why are the Democrats kissing their ass so much??

True.

Correct.

Says the idiot who after 3 years of russia Russia russia with zero evidence is still talking about Russia.

There is a mountain of evidence...just no smoking gun. You’re an ass clown, and a good one. Fuck off fag

Correct, that's why we want 16 year olds to vote. That;'s why we want motor voter, especially in places with a lot of illegals. That's why we want prisoners to vote. That's why we are against Voter-ID. That's why we.........

Never mind, my mistake. I'm thinking of somebody else.

Good point

Democrats want to encourage everyone to vote. They want to make the process easier.

Republicans want to restrict access to the ballot, limit hours, limit polling places, limit absentee ballots

Correct, that's why we want 16 year olds to vote. That;'s why we want motor voter, especially in places with a lot of illegals. That's why we want prisoners to vote. That's why we are against Voter-ID. That's why we.........

Good point

Democrats want to encourage everyone to vote. They want to make the process easier.

Republicans want to restrict access to the ballot, limit hours, limit polling places, limit absentee ballots

Yes we do, because only those who take voting serious enough should be voting. The problem with our country is that anybody can vote, regardless of how much they know about the country or polices. The Democrat party understands many of their constituents are lazy people. All ghettos and inner-city areas are almost all Democrat voters and many government dependents. If there was any effort needed to be made in order to vote, they would stay home. It's not something they know very much about, and it's not something they care very much about either.

If it were up to me, a small and very simple test would be needed to be completed before one is allowed to vote. Of course, the Democrats would go nuts over that.

Good point

Yes we do, because only those who take voting serious enough should be voting. The problem with our country is that anybody can vote, regardless of how much they know about the country or polices. The Democrat party understands many of their constituents are lazy people. All ghettos and inner-city areas are almost all Democrat voters and many government dependents. If there was any effort needed to be made in order to vote, they would stay home. It's not something they know very much about, and it's not something they care very much about either.

If it were up to me, a small and very simple test would be needed to be completed before one is allowed to vote. Of course, the Democrats would go nuts over that.
America has one of the lowest voter turnout in the world
Republicans like it that way.

EVERY person has a right to vote on who represents their interests.
That means the guy living under a highway overpass has as much a right as a CEO of a major corporation

Good point

That means the guy living under a highway overpass has as much a right as a CEO of a major corporation

That is true and it's very unfortunate. Our country would select much better representatives if only people who knew about what they were voting on could vote. The guy under a bridge doesn't know a thing about politics or his representative. It's the Obama Money people that are screwing up our country.

GOP can’t win without cheating

Good point

That is true and it's very unfortunate. Our country would select much better representatives if only people who knew about what they were voting on could vote. The guy under a bridge doesn't know a thing about politics or his representative. It's the Obama Money people that are screwing up our country.

The guy living under a highway overpass wants to vote for the guy who will get him out from under the overpass

The CEO wants to vote for the guy who will make him richer and more powerful.

Each votes in his own interest. That is how democracy works

True.

Correct.

There is a mountain of evidence...just no smoking gun. You’re an ass clown, and a good one. Fuck off fag

There is ZERO evidence. They couldn't even make shit up on trump, you homophobic freak.

Good point

The guy living under a highway overpass wants to vote for the guy who will get him out from under the overpass

apple: orange.jpeg

The major difference is that the CEO is voting for somebody that will let him or her keep more of their very own money that they worked for. The guy under the bridge is voting for politicians that will take money from the CEO to give to him.

Good point

View attachment 311183

The major difference is that the CEO is voting for somebody that will let him or her keep more of their very own money that they worked for. The guy under the bridge is voting for politicians that will take money from the CEO to give to him.
Both apples and oranges vote
That is what Democrats recognize

Getting that guy out from under the bridge benefits society
Giving that CEO more wealth and power?
Not always so

That is why allowing EVERYONE to vote is so important. Our founders recognized that

Some liberal judge will give her probation and a couple weeks of community service, so she can be back on the job by November.

:21:
Trump won by about 10-12 million votes in 2016,,,,yup,,voter fraud,,,,,in 2020, Trump should win by 30 million,,,and again, the left will scream voter fraud

View attachment 311183

Both apples and oranges vote
That is what Democrats recognize

Getting that guy out from under the bridge benefits society
Giving that CEO more wealth and power?
Not always so

That is why allowing EVERYONE to vote is so important. Our founders recognized that

Not really, the founders only wanted property owners to vote (those who paid the taxes) so that we didn't have what we have today, which is the poor voting money out of the pockets of those who have it.

Giving money to the guy under the bridge never worked before. Money doesn't solve mental issues, nor does it make anybody more self-reliant. If anything, it makes them less.

This conversation brings to mind something that happened to me with I was about 8 years old. I was in the car with my father going to a junk yard in a very poor area. As I gazed on, I told my father I wished I had a million dollars (which was a ton of money in the 60's). My father asked me why? I told him I'd give it to all these people so they wouldn't have to live like this! My father smiled at my innocent, and said "Son, you could give these people a million dollars each, and in enough time, they would be right back here again."

Pop was right. Books have been written about lottery winners who confessed that hitting the big one totally ruined their lives. I've personally seen companies close down after the owner passed away and gave it to their sliver spoon children. They ran it into the ground.

The war on poverty has produced very little results, while costing taxpayers a ton of money.

This year marks the 50th anniversary of President Lyndon B. Johnson's launch of the War on Poverty. In January 1964, Johnson declared "unconditional war on poverty in America." Since then, the taxpayers have spent $22 trillion on Johnson's war. Adjusted for inflation, that's three times the cost of all military wars since the American Revolution.

The U.S. Census Bureau has just released its annual poverty report. The report claims that in 2013, 14.5 percent of Americans were poor. Remarkably, that's almost the same poverty rate as in 1967, three years after the War on Poverty started. How can that be? How can government spend $9,000 per recipient and have no effect on poverty? The answer is - it can't.

The War on Poverty: 50 years of failure

Forum List

Back