Heroic Derek Chauvin Appeals to US Supreme Court

Floyd was no heroic human. He shouldn’t now be used as some kind of symbol for blm.

More importantly, former Officer Chauvin absolutely should have gotten his damn knee off of his suspect’s neck especially when folks on that curb were literally begging him to do so.

Chauvin was no hero, either.

No, I don't like untruths that racist trash post as facts.
No, anytime someone posts a fact you don’t like, you attack the poster as racist trash instead of dealing with the fact.

Fact: Smoking is more prevalent among blacks.
Fact: Obesity is more prevalent among blacks.
Fact: Diabetes is more prevalent among blacks, related to the fact above.
Fact: All three facts correlate with heart disease.

No, anytime someone posts a fact you don’t like, you attack the poster as racist trash instead of dealing with the fact.

Fact: Smoking is more prevalent among blacks.
Fact: Obesity is more prevalent among blacks.
Fact: Diabetes is more prevalent among blacks, related to the fact above.
Fact: All three facts correlate with heart disease.
Can you back up any of your facts or is that just your opinion.

White men are more obese than black men.

I linked to a medical article yesterday that backed all that up - and which of course you called racist.
I don't even remembering talking to you about obesity.

Everyone knows black women on average are larger than white women, but white men are more obese than black men. Yep more black men have diabetes later in life than white men. Tell us something we don't know.

When it comes to smoking more black men smoke as compared to white men and it is just opposite when it comes to women.

Screenshot_20230725_144048_Chrome.jpg

I don't even remembering talking to you about obesity.

Everyone knows black women on average are larger than white women, but white men are more obese than black men. Yep more black men have diabetes later in life than white men. Tell us something we don't know.

When it comes to smoking more black men smoke as compared to white men and it is just opposite when it comes to women.

View attachment 807885

Who cares about white vs black? Other than you

That's not the reason. Chauvin claims that media coverage "tainted" the verdict. You could basically claim that for every case and that's why the SC won't go there.
Crowing Roosters Who Gobble With Gavels

SCROTUS justices are cowards, bitter washed-up lawyers who couldn't make a living in private practice. They are conceited nobodies who pathetically elevated themselves to be supreme Deciders on the law. They're a little clique of clowns wearing gowns who pronounce "justice" as "just us."

True. Nothing like a career criminal and drug addict as a hero. Give you children something to aspire to.
Nothing quite like a murderer AND a serial sexual assaulter as heros....Gives MAGAts and THEIR children something to aspire to.

I'm really tired of the black community getting away with anything they want because they're black

~S~
Give Them an Inch and They Think They Are Rulers

So much for the "Greatest Generation." They let this get started, which is worse than the Fascism they claim to have stopped.

Forum List

Back