He's Imploding: Joe Biden Says ‘Poor Kids Are Just as Bright and Just as Talented as White Kids’

“Poor Kids Are Just As Smart, & As Talented As White Kids”

“We Choose Truth Over Facts”

This is in politics so supply a link for your ? facts.

I posted the youtube on another thread, would you like a link Sweet Penelope..:)

It’s her MO.

She demands proof. You give her proof, then she disappears.

Typical lefty.

She used to be such a sweetheart, then sadly the TDS kicked in and it seems to have swallowed her whole...

but ... I'm still optimistic.. :beer:

Right the second statement has been clarified as a slip of the tougue...

Probably ment to say
We Choose Truth Over Alternative Facts

Remember Conway said there is two types of facts:
Real ones
Alternative Ones

She was choosing to use the Alternative ones. There was no retraction by the White House, so that is there position...

So Biden could stand by the second statement in the White House world..

Excuse me, but what elected office does Conway hold?

Is she running for President?

Do you have any more idiocy to spout?

If our two choices in 2020 are The Don or Creepy Joe, man are we screwed again.

Lets just take stock here...

The Don is a Con... The guy has next to no ability to run a country, everything he touches turns to crap...

Biden has a pretty long and distinguished career in foreign relations, he knows things like having other countries helping candidates is a very bad idea cause they are not doing it for the US Citizen.
Biden was also there in 2009 and helped steer the US economy out of an impending disaster. The question you have to ask if there was another economic crisis who would want Biden or Trump? Biden by a country mile, Trump has borrowing to above a Trillion in a boom, imagine what he would be like in a crisis...

And also not that it matters...
Biden is a gentleman and that has been confirmed by many on both sides of the aisle.
Trump is an asshole:
The Time Donald Trump Turned Away in Disgust While a Man Was Bleeding to Death in Front of Him
Obama and Kenya
Trump University

I don't know if Trump is racist or not, he does racist thing but it could because he is either too dumb to know better or he narcissistic... At the end of the day he just is a straight out asshole...
This from the white supremacist Creepy Joe Biden....“I think the Democratic Party could stand a liberal George Wallace — someone who’s not afraid to stand up and offend people, someone who wouldn’t pander but would say what the American people know in their gut is right.”

He has a long history of racism, unlike Donnie. Remember when he called O a clean black man?

I posted the youtube on another thread, would you like a link Sweet Penelope..:)

It’s her MO.

Typical lefty.

She used to be such a sweetheart, then sadly the TDS kicked in and it seems to have swallowed her whole...

but ... I'm still optimistic.. :beer:

I am sure she is a nice person, but she pulls that all the time.

The Don is a Con... The guy has next to no ability to run a country, everything he touches turns to crap...

Biden has a pretty long and distinguished career in foreign relations, he knows things like having other countries helping candidates is a very bad idea cause they are not doing it for the US Citizen.
Biden was also there in 2009 and helped steer the US economy out of an impending disaster. The question you have to ask if there was another economic crisis who would want Biden or Trump? Biden by a country mile, Trump has borrowing to above a Trillion in a boom, imagine what he would be like in a crisis...

Biden is a gentleman and that has been confirmed by many on both sides of the aisle.
Trump is an asshole:
The Time Donald Trump Turned Away in Disgust While a Man Was Bleeding to Death in Front of Him
Obama and Kenya
Trump University

I don't know if Trump is racist or not, he does racist thing but it could because he is either too dumb to know better or he narcissistic... At the end of the day he just is a straight out asshole...

You used all those words and wasted all those electrons to say "Trump bad. Biden good."

Trump is an asshole:
Obama and Kenya
Trump University

No REAL progressive would ever vote for Biden.

YIKES: Joe Biden Says 'Poor Kids Are Just as Bright and Just as Talented as White Kids' (VIDEO)

You always demand proof and then ignore it. You will do the same here.

He is right, but poor kids do not have the resources, I always want a link, except if its a matter of opinion.

He said:
00:06
programs in these schools we have this
00:08
notion that somehow if you're poor you
00:10
cannot do it poor kids are just as
00:13
bright and just as talyn's white kids
00:16
wealthy kids black kids

and he is right.

It’s her MO.

Typical lefty.

I responded like I always do.

YIKES: Joe Biden Says 'Poor Kids Are Just as Bright and Just as Talented as White Kids' (VIDEO)

He is right, but poor kids do not have the resources, I always want a link, except if its a matter of opinion.

He said:
wealthy kids black kids

and he is right.

So all white kids have the resources? Come down to my neck of the woods and let me show you Appalachia.

“Poor Kids Are Just As Smart, & As Talented As White Kids” “We Choose Truth Over Facts”

So you don't think poor kids have talents and smarts, but you are wrong, they just don't have the chance or the resources that wealthy kids have and who usually take for granted and waste.

so while you are making fun of somebody , just know he is right.

It’s her MO.

Typical lefty.

I responded like I always do.

Yes, you do respond with your typical libtard talking points that anyone over three years old can tell are bullshit!

“Poor Kids Are Just As Smart, & As Talented As White Kids” “We Choose Truth Over Facts”

So you don't think poor kids have talents and smarts, but you are wrong, they just don't have the chance or the resources that wealthy kids have and who usually take for granted and waste.

Sure poor kids have talents...its you clowns trying to score political points. And looking stupid doing it

"Poor Kids Are Just As Smart, & As Talented As White Kids”

and this will be ignored or excuses made
imagine if Trump said that liberal heads would explode they would start foaming at the mouth screaming racism

Biden didn't say wealthy kids he said white kids

He said:
wealthy kids black kids

and he is right.

So all white kids have the resources? Come down to my neck of the woods and let me show you Appalachia.

How many times has tramp put his foot in his mouth and corrected himself, a whole lot.

Biden didn't say wealthy kids he said white kids

wealthy kids black kids

talking to Asians and Hispanics.
And it was uncommonly brown, youthful and female for a white, upper-age male candidate. Also, there was food and no admission fee.
snip
Yes, this defies conventional wisdom. Iowa's Latinos and Asians, who combined number under 300,000, are less than 10% of the state’s population. And we don't even know how many are citizens yet, so their power as a voting bloc is limited. There has been only one Asian-American ever to serve in the Iowa Legislature and no Latinos. “Presidential staffs are not used to Asians and Latinos being active in these states,” coalition chair Prakash Kopparapu said.
Could Iowa Asians, Latinos be the drivers of Trump's worst political nightmare?

Forum List

Back