Hey black America you're NOT disadvantaged!

Oh, horseshit. Blacks in America have been disadvantaged since the War of Northern Aggression freed them to steal or starve. They have never been given an even break. The schools they attend are third-rate. They've been driven into a separate culture most white people don't begin to understand. The welfare state is an unproductive plantation system, nothing more.

You'd think that, after a huge price in blood and treasure, the federal government would've at least come through with the promise of 40 acres and a mule. Nope, not even that. Instead, the feds bullshitted them into voting republican and gleefully set about looting the southern states.

It's time white people took a little responsibility for what happened and at least start treating the descendants of slaves with the respect they'd afford anyone else.

I'm sick of it.

Hmm. Seems you think that blacks were better off under democrat slavery which the democrats never apologized for. Worse yet you apparently think that blacks should be now treated as some sort of people that can't possibly make something of themselves. THAT kind of thinking is what kept them in Democrat slavery and what keeps them suppressed today.
But I must admit you put an interesting spin on the loss cause.

You folks are pretty funny.

Parties change but core ideology does not.

Slavery was the result of conservatism. Always has been.

Once conservatives were purged from the Democratic party..the Democratic party became the party more geared to work for civil rights.

The first Black President was a Democrat.

And quite likely..the first woman president will be a Democrat as well.

More bullshit. Slavery was the result of economics. Conservatism and liberalism had nothing to do with it.

Slavery was the result of the needs of labor. It's not like there was a concept of wages.

Hmm. Seems you think that blacks were better off under democrat slavery which the democrats never apologized for. Worse yet you apparently think that blacks should be now treated as some sort of people that can't possibly make something of themselves. THAT kind of thinking is what kept them in Democrat slavery and what keeps them suppressed today.
But I must admit you put an interesting spin on the loss cause.

Once conservatives were purged from the Democratic party..the Democratic party became the party more geared to work for civil rights.

More bullshit. Slavery was the result of economics. Conservatism and liberalism had nothing to do with it.

Economics was a part of it.

But slavery was rooted in tradition and the notion that a nation is comprised of people of one religion, one race and one ethnicity.

That's conservatism.

If they want to find out what "disadvantaged" means, let them move to ANY African country!

th

Advise to Black Americans from White racists.

Very helpful, that.

And of particular merit are the solutions offered, anyone can post aint it awful but only true racists can do so sans empathy & with covert hate. It's really remarkable & so productive.

Only true racists don't understand that their paternalism is demeaning to anyone it victimizes.

If you really wont to help people, stay the hell out of their way with your incessant braying and easy assumption of superiority.

But slavery was rooted in tradition and the notion that a nation is comprised of people of one religion, one race and one ethnicity.

That's conservatism.

No, that's your skewed, juvenile, misinformed take on conservatism.

Let's not confuse the issue.

That's conservatism.

Wow. I didn't realize until now how flat out stupid you are. I just thought you were partisan. Conservatives want slavery, Democrats farts don't stink. Got it. But wow, your knowledge of history, economics, religion, political science and logic are awful. I wouldn't advertise that so much.

That's conservatism.

Another liberal telling conservatives what they think. The taint of liberalism, telling everyone what they should know.

Here is the problem for not only black but poor whites and it started with Clinton.

First of all the poor have to realize that being on welfare was NEVER meant to be a way of life. Those who really have no choice then they have not choice. But those who can work and better themselves need to know there are opportunities. There in lies the problem, there is nothing for them.

Clinton and his free trade deals took the manufacturing jobs that the unkilled could perform and sent then overseas, as was predicted when he did it. Sure Republicans may have supported the deals but it took a Democrat president that pushed for those deals harder then any other to get it passed. As Obama twisted arms and made deals to get Obamacare passed BY HIS OWN PARTY so did Clinton.

Now we have immigration reform. What the Democrats want to do is give all the other jobs the unskilled could do, if motivated, to people whose only qualification to be a citizen is that they could swim the Rio Grande. I don't blame those people one bit for wanting to come to this countries. If I lived in the crap holes they live I would too. Regardless of what the liberal left wants us to believe America is still better then most other countries to live and that is why people flood our border and it ain't to get out.

Democrats have dumbed down the poor and made them dependent, it is a shame.

Hey dude, let me ask you a question. What do you think is more important to very poor people.

Survival or living up to some ideal of how people like you say they are supposed to live?

Living up to the ideal was important for my parents. My father wouldn't even draw unemployment when he got laid off because he considered it a 'handout.'

That's conservatism.

What he's saying is slavery was conservative, ergo conservatives support slavery.

It's a logical fallacy called equivocation.

As one black girl told me when she was informed that her college class was full and she didn't get in; "the class can't be full. There are still white students there. One of them just has to be told to give up their seat."

And one of them likely was told to give up their seat.

Oh, horseshit. Blacks in America have been disadvantaged since the War of Northern Aggression freed them to steal or starve. They have never been given an even break. The schools they attend are third-rate. They've been driven into a separate culture most white people don't begin to understand. The welfare state is an unproductive plantation system, nothing more.

You'd think that, after a huge price in blood and treasure, the federal government would've at least come through with the promise of 40 acres and a mule. Nope, not even that. Instead, the feds bullshitted them into voting republican and gleefully set about looting the southern states.

It's time white people took a little responsibility for what happened and at least start treating the descendants of slaves with the respect they'd afford anyone else.

I'm sick of it.

The ancestors of blacks in America were brought to America because other blacks sold them into slavery. The Civil War which you call war of aggression liberated blacks from slavery and was prosecuted by a conservative/Republican President. The country of Liberia was created expressly for those blacks who desired to return to Africa. I don't know about you, but if I were offered a country to go to and be my own boss/master, I would call that an even break and I would go.

Then in that country I would establish first rate schools, since the union-run schools in America, are, according to you, third rate. Of course, when people who wish to enable black kids to attend a better school, poverty pimps like Al Sharpton object.

The people who truly bullshitted blacks were the Democrats. Just look up the only honest words Lyndon Baines Johnson said about the expected voting intentions of black for 200 years.

Black culture? I understand Ella Fitzgerald, Thomas Sowell, Bill Cosby, Larry Elder, Ben Carson, Duke Ellington, Nat King Cole, Charlie Pride and thousands of others in which group perpetual malcontents, and dissention fomentors like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Eugine Robinson are not included.

None of the descendents of slaves had to endure slavery. At least for the last 50 years, like two generations, they were the well-deserved beneficiaries of pro sports, politics, entertainment, but also the not so deserving recipients of government assistance. I can't see how President Obama have the nerve to preach seeing the facts that he is not a descendent of a slave and he is every bit as white as he is black, although for political expediency he is ashamed of it.

Finally, respect is something one has to earn, not imposed on and demanded of somebody who has nothing to do with and deserves no blame for what somebody did several generations ago.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
As one black girl told me when she was informed that her college class was full and she didn't get in; "the class can't be full. There are still white students there. One of them just has to be told to give up their seat."

I'm sure you can get your point across without making shit up. :doubt:

That's conservatism.

I'm sorry.

You could point out where that's "misinformed" and "juvenile".

That's basically the book definition of Conservatism.

That's conservatism.

Wow. I didn't realize until now how flat out stupid you are. I just thought you were partisan. Conservatives want slavery, Democrats farts don't stink. Got it. But wow, your knowledge of history, economics, religion, political science and logic are awful. I wouldn't advertise that so much.

Instead crying "stupid" you could dissect the argument pretty handily..but didn't.

Which is telling. :eusa_whistle:

"The first Black President was a Democrat.

And quite likely..the first woman president will be a Democrat as well."

But there is still such a long way to go: First gay President. First Lesbian President (Hilary??). First bisexual/transgender President. First President in wheel chair. (OOOPPS! FDR). First Hispanic President.

Once, when that is all accomplished, the First Welfare Recipient President. Then the first blind President. First deaf President.

All Democrats, naturally!

And then the division will have been complete. The United States of America will be known as Greater Detroit.

Last edited:
Of course "fairness" is a reasonable expectation.

That's part of the social compact.

It's part of the reason that keeps people from slitting each other's throats to get what they have.

Your understanding of "fairness" is faulty.

Well no.

I have a pretty broad understanding of what is fair.

Your understanding of fairness and society in general is pretty myopic.

You have NO understanding of what is fair.

Do you think it's fair that two people have the same job and one makes 40% more than the other?

"The first Black President was a Democrat.

And quite likely..the first woman president will be a Democrat as well."

But there is still such a long way to go: First gay President. First Lesbian President (Hilary??). First bisexual/transgender President. First President in wheel chair. (OOOPPS! FDR). First Hispanic President.

Once, when that is all accomplished, the First Welfare Recipient President. Then the first blind President. First deaf President.

All Democrats, naturally!

And then the division will have been complete. The United States of America will be known as Greater Detroit.
First Asian president
First Jewish President
First Mormon president.

WHo cares? What difference does it make? I dont care whether Bill Clinton was the first black president or Obama is the first gay president.

Of course "fairness" is a reasonable expectation.

That's part of the social compact.

It's part of the reason that keeps people from slitting each other's throats to get what they have.

You know as well as I do that "fairness" is subjective and as such is unattainable.

It absolutely is not.

And in fact is a work in progress.

In this country alone black people went from being viewed as inferior subhumans that could be owned as property to human beings with rights and the ability to vote.

That was an evolution and it wasn't done overnight. And it was done in the name of fairness.

It wasn't done in the name of fairness, it was done in the name of human dignity.

And fairness is indeed subjective

The ancestors of blacks in America were brought to America because other blacks sold them into slavery. The Civil War which you call war of aggression liberated blacks from slavery and was prosecuted by a conservative/Republican President. The country of Liberia was created expressly for those blacks who desired to return to Africa. I don't know about you, but if I were offered a country to go to and be my own boss/master, I would call that an even break and I would go..

An even break? :eusa_eh:

"Sorry about that lifetime of captivity, and forced labor. Now, go back to the shithole we forcibly dragged you out of."

Forum List

Back