Hey black America you're NOT disadvantaged!

Here is the problem for not only black but poor whites and it started with Clinton.

First of all the poor have to realize that being on welfare was NEVER meant to be a way of life. Those who really have no choice then they have no choice. But those who can work and better themselves need to know there are opportunities. There in lies the problem, there is nothing for them.

Clinton and his free trade deals took the manufacturing jobs that the unkilled could perform and sent then overseas, as was predicted when he did it. Sure Republicans may have supported the deals but it took a Democrat president that pushed for those deals harder then any other to get it passed. As Obama twisted arms and made deals to get Obamacare passed BY HIS OWN PARTY so did Clinton.

Now we have immigration reform. What the Democrats want to do is give all the other jobs the unskilled could do, if motivated, to people whose only qualification to be a citizen is that they could swim the Rio Grande. I don't blame those people one bit for wanting to come to this county. If I lived in the crap holes they live I would too. Regardless of what the liberal left wants us to believe America is still better then most other countries to live and that is why people flood our border and it ain't to get out.

Democrats have dumbed down the poor and made them dependent, it is a shame.

Immigration and free trade were started under Reagan, more Republicans voted for NAFTA in a Democrat controlled Congress. The only reason Republicans are against immigration now is because they don't want Obama and Democrats to get credit,

What we say about blacks is what we can say about all poor people.

1. Stay in school.

2. Wait to have children until you are settled into a comfortable paying job.

3. Realize you cannot depend on the government for your needs. They will not always be there and you wants will always be greater than what the government can provide for you.

It's really that simple.

Here is the problem for not only black but poor whites and it started with Clinton.

First of all the poor have to realize that being on welfare was NEVER meant to be a way of life. Those who really have no choice then they have no choice. But those who can work and better themselves need to know there are opportunities. There in lies the problem, there is nothing for them.

Clinton and his free trade deals took the manufacturing jobs that the unkilled could perform and sent then overseas, as was predicted when he did it. Sure Republicans may have supported the deals but it took a Democrat president that pushed for those deals harder then any other to get it passed. As Obama twisted arms and made deals to get Obamacare passed BY HIS OWN PARTY so did Clinton.

Now we have immigration reform. What the Democrats want to do is give all the other jobs the unskilled could do, if motivated, to people whose only qualification to be a citizen is that they could swim the Rio Grande. I don't blame those people one bit for wanting to come to this county. If I lived in the crap holes they live I would too. Regardless of what the liberal left wants us to believe America is still better then most other countries to live and that is why people flood our border and it ain't to get out.

Immigration and free trade were started under Reagan, more Republicans voted for NAFTA in a Democrat controlled Congress. The only reason Republicans are against [/COLOR]immigration now is because they don't want Obama and Democrats to get credit,

NO one is against immigration. Amnesty is not immigration. Immigration helped make tthis country great. The early immigrants wanted to become americans, not change america to their cultures.

Amnesty was a mistake when Reagan did it and it would be a mistake if obama did it.

Seal the borders, enforce our immigration laws, give the ones here illegally a path to legality but it should not be easy or fast.

actually it started with FDR, but your point is well taken.

FDR maybe but LBJ started the ball rolling. But in that regard LBJ only made the poor dependent. Actually those who he targeted were poor by design, i.e. they were people who lived a very squalid life, by comparison, in Appalachia. What LBJ tried to do was impose the way HE thought they should live upon them. Like my neighbors who don't live like I think I would want to live. Does that mean I try and change them, no. But LBJ did. Clinton on the other hand did it more deviously. He removed opportunity. He was the worse president in my lifetime for the working poor and the middle class in general.

DING DONG DING DONG. You have now become so fuking stupid that further communication would be a waste of time. Off to work. Something to many of you right wingers seem to know nothing about.

Speaking of work; anyone ever notice how the right wing whack jobs out number the left wing whack jobs like 4 to 1. Why is that? Don't the right wingers work?

Oh I know. They are all 1%ers. LMAO.

Or do they not have a marketable skill? Probably not. To much imagining about revolution on the internet.

I agree I don't work enough, only 23 hours in the last two days. I guess your occupation is mind reading and knowing everyone else's business.

I am going to be kind and give you some advice for you work today. Flip the burgers only once the will taste better.

Since I have lived through many presidents and I am thinking you maybe one or two I offer you this video that tells you EXACTLY what I am talking about. This is from 1992 BTW.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkgx1C_S6ls]Giant Sucking Sound - Ross Perot 1992 Presidential Debate.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Immigration and free trade were started under Reagan, more Republicans voted for NAFTA in a Democrat controlled Congress. The only reason Republicans are against immigration now is because they don't want Obama and Democrats to get credit,

First of all you didn't read what I wrote. The Republcians may indeed have been for the BS free trade agreements but there is a reason they didn't go anywhere because they were stopped by democrats. That is why it took Clinton to get his party to support the bills. The Unions said at the time that anyone who supported the treaties would be punished, they lied. Just like you they only punish on side and ignore the side that actually made the difference.

Second, no one is against legal immigration, no one. What the immigration bill is going to do is make people who did not immigrate to the country LEGALLY...legal. Those are the people who today are taking jobs that the poor COULD do. Making them legal only means they can vote democrat. Open your eys, the democrats can't keep making the poor victims for votes it ain't right it ain't moral.

Immigration and free trade were started under Reagan, more Republicans voted for NAFTA in a Democrat controlled Congress. The only reason Republicans are against [/COLOR]immigration now is because they don't want Obama and Democrats to get credit,

NO one is against immigration. Amnesty is not immigration. Immigration helped make tthis country great. The early immigrants wanted to become americans, not change america to their cultures.

Amnesty was a mistake when Reagan did it and it would be a mistake if obama did it.

Seal the borders, enforce our immigration laws, give the ones here illegally a path to legality but it should not be easy or fast.

I don't think there is any good way to seal our border, especially with so many goods coming from Mexico. The only good way to stop illegal immigration is to stop corporations from hiring them.

actually it started with FDR, but your point is well taken.

FDR maybe but LBJ started the ball rolling. But in that regard LBJ only made the poor dependent. Actually those who he targeted were poor by design, i.e. they were people who lived a very squalid life, by comparison, in Appalachia. What LBJ tried to do was impose the way HE thought they should live upon them. Like my neighbors who don't live like I think I would want to live. Does that mean I try and change them, no. But LBJ did. Clinton on the other hand did it more deviously. He removed opportunity. He was the worse president in my lifetime for the working poor and the middle class in general.

DING DONG DING DONG. You have now become so fuking stupid that further communication would be a waste of time. Off to work. Something to many of you right wingers seem to know nothing about.

Speaking of work; anyone ever notice how the right wing whack jobs out number the left wing whack jobs like 4 to 1. Why is that? Don't the right wingers work?

Oh I know. They are all 1%ers. LMAO.

Or do they not have a marketable skill? Probably not. To much imagining about revolution on the internet.

Don't forget my Fries this time, okay?

First of all the poor have to realize that being on welfare was NEVER meant to be a way of life. Those who really have no choice then they have not choice. But those who can work and better themselves need to know there are opportunities. There in lies the problem, there is nothing for them.

Now we have immigration reform. What the Democrats want to do is give all the other jobs the unskilled could do, if motivated, to people whose only qualification to be a citizen is that they could swim the Rio Grande. I don't blame those people one bit for wanting to come to this countries. If I lived in the crap holes they live I would too. Regardless of what the liberal left wants us to believe America is still better then most other countries to live and that is why people flood our border and it ain't to get out.

Hey dude, let me ask you a question. What do you think is more important to very poor people.

Survival or living up to some ideal of how people like you say they are supposed to live?

Are you saying all black people are very poor, you racist piece of shit?

There is no such thing as ALL. That said, there are black people who, no matter how wealthy they are believe that they are poor. obama thinks he's poor. His idiot wife compared herself to the poor of Sengal because her father had to work. Al Sharpton thinks he's poor. Jerimian Wright in his 5 million dollar mansion thinks he's poor and he's pissed about it. Oprah Winfrey isn't poor but when a store refused to open just for her, she was a victim of racism.

Are other people getting sick of it. YES. Even some intelligent black people are getting sick of it.

First of all you didn't read what I wrote. The Republcians may indeed have been for the BS free trade agreements but there is a reason they didn't go anywhere because they were stopped by democrats. That is why it took Clinton to get his party to support the bills. The Unions said at the time that anyone who supported the treaties would be punished, they lied. Just like you they only punish on side and ignore the side that actually made the difference.

Second, no one is against legal immigration, no one. What the immigration bill is going to do is make people who did not immigrate to the country LEGALLY...legal. Those are the people who today are taking jobs that the poor COULD do. Making them legal only means they can vote democrat. Open your eys, the democrats can't keep making the poor victims for votes it ain't right it ain't moral.

I don't ignore the role Democrats played in NAFTA, I just disagree with your characterization of Democrats making the difference. This was a Bush/Corporation/ Neoconservative project. I'm not sure who had their arm twisted and who was truly ignorant of the effect "free" trade has on America. We are all victims of neoconservative policy and both Democrats and Republicans are responsible.

I don't think there is any good way to seal our border, especially with so many goods coming from Mexico. The only good way to stop illegal immigration is to stop corporations from hiring them.

that would be a good start. If there are not jobs for illegals they may stay home. But I disagree that the border can't be sealed. We sent men to the moon, we can seal a 2000 mile border.

What a great OP! The best part is how original the thought process is. Matthew is nothing if he is not original! He posts often, but never repeats a theme or a statistic.....ever!

And...the original use of our language! Incredible!

The thing I like about Matthew is he is an avowed racist, is completely honest about it, yet he constantly questions if what he believes is right. He's in conflict and he's using this board to sound it out.

that would be a good start. If there are not jobs for illegals they may stay home. But I disagree that the border can't be sealed. We sent men to the moon, we can seal a 2000 mile border.

I'd agree with sealing the border if we had the money to do it, and maintain whatever fence/patrols/etc were involved. We could afford to send a man to Mars before we could afford sealing the entire border.

A "good" start would be recognizing history.

America is a nation of immigrants and made strong by immigrants.

People are not illegal. Especially those who are "yearning to breathe free.."

Hey black America you're not disadvantaged....

1. You hold the highest office in the land(the presidency), you also hold many other offices within our government. A lot of whites voted twice to give you power and responsibility over all peoples.
2. You have your own black caucus within the house
3. Dozens of cities are govern by you! Including entire police forces! ;)
4. You get your own colleges :eek: and t.v network!
5. College and work requirements are in place to hire/favor blacks. Whites don't have this in our favor!

6. You have full exist to food stamps, wic, disability just like everyone else!!!!
7. You pretty much own the NBA and a large percentage of the NFL!

You my friends aren't disadvantaged at all when you think about things. So let's get down to business...A lot of your male population is in prison? Well, a lot of your male population murders, steals and beats a lot of innocent people and our criminals. What do you expect? 93% of the people murdered is by a black killing your own brothers(follow blacks) making up 49% of all murders in America. Understand that the blood of your brothers are on YOUR hand....

To make your argument even more pointless is the fact that you KILL whites at 2-1 rate over white on black murder rate. So when you're holding up signs blaming the white man for killing your children, you don't make any sense at all. That makes you look illogical and just wrong. I feel it is time for you to look within your own communities for the real threat--->Your sons that join those gangs that kill each other for pointless reasons.

You want to point at the white man and attack him? You on msnbc want to call for more murders of whites???? Yet you're the ones protesting. The world isn't sane. :( What do you want?

What do you want my black brothers? :confused: You sound like you want us to release all blacks no matter their crime into the general population. This of course would kill a lot more blacks, but you're not thinking logically to begin with. So what can I expect?

Next you want us to not defend ourselves from a thug? This is just nuts and you can't possibly expect whites to agree with this one...Just another illogical moment.

60 years ago I could understand your anger and it was justful. NOW it is just dumb.

Dude.

Stay off of Stormfront.

:lol:

The fact is that there are things from all sides that ARE keeping blacks disadvantaged. There are things some blacks can do to improve their lot in life, and many nowadays are trying. After generations of slavery, racism, and poverty I can completely understand the situation and mindset some blacks find themselves in.

A "good" start would be recognizing history.

America is a nation of immigrants and made strong by immigrants.

People are not illegal. Especially those who are "yearning to breathe free.."

We are a nation of LEGAL Immigrants.

And you completely misunderstand Emma Lazarus' poem.

Now pay attention....

In those days, long time ago.... People were separated into Classes and were very strict about it.

Stupid people, like most leftists, think it was based on income or financial status.

Not so.

It was based on what the People at that time believed was where you were born and to whom you were born.

Europeans (and Asians and Africans) were absolutely convinced that the 'Royals' were born Superior to everybody, that the class under them were born into that class, that the class under them was born into that class, etc.

Hence the proclamation at EVERY Coronation, "By The Grace Of God'. They believed they were born superior 'by the grace of God' and were completely and absolutely ENTITLED and destined for that position by God Himself.

We don't. Never have. Didja know, it's illegal in the United States to be granted a title like 'Duke', Duchess, Baron, or even to be knighted and be called 'Sir Edgetho' on American Soil? Sho 'nuff.

See, Constitution; United States: Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 and Article I, Section 10, Clause 1.

I digress.

What Lazarus is saying is that we believe that any person born into any Class, to any set of parents, regardless of nobility, wealth, position or rank is capable of anything any other person on Earth is capable of.

She was telling the World; Keep your Royalty, your titles of Nobility, your Landed Gentry.

"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

She was saying, that given the chance, we'll kick your fucking pompous asses in EVERY imaginable way. And then some

And we have.

Until now. Now, we have a piece of fucking shit in office that wants to go backward, wants to make us like Europe. Like what we ran away from.

Anyway, I figured I'd educate you because, you know... You're stupid

You're welcome

Forum List

Back