Hey black America you're NOT disadvantaged!

In some parts of America young blacks are certainly at a disadvantage but it sure as fuck isn't contributed to me.

By the same token there are areas in our country where white children are at a disadvantage.

Its called life and it's never been fair nor is fairness a reasonable expectation. You are responsible for assessing the problems in your own life as well as finding solutions for those problems.

Oh please. We were not made strong by immigrants. We were made by strong people who endured horrible conditions. Some immigrants couldn't take it and went back.

If we gave today's immigrants the same circumstances that immigrants came to when they made America strong, I might agree with you.

No welfare, no free education, no medical care, no EBT cards, no social safety net. The ones that can't take it are free to go back.

The fact is that there are things from all sides that ARE keeping blacks disadvantaged. There are things some blacks can do to improve their lot in life, and many nowadays are trying. After generations of slavery, racism, and poverty I can completely understand the situation and mindset some blacks find themselves in.

You should look into the Irish Slave Trade.

In the 17th Century, this country brought far more Irish Slaves to our Shores than Black Slaves.

In fact, Black Slaves garnered a serious premium. Three or four times the value of Irish Slaves because of where they had to work -- In the heat of the Caribbean and the South.

If you have an Irish name, the odds are decent that (1 in 10 [?]) that you are descended from a slave.

Ever wonder why so many African Americans have Irish surnames? Because the early plantation owners were crossing African and Irish Slaves, hence the term 'Black Irish'. And oh yeah, it was real. It really happened.

People act like African Americans are the only people in History to have ever been enslaved.

What a load of ignoramus shit. I just can't believe how stupid people are.

Before the 16th Century, slavery was commonplace EVERYWHERE.

And when the Pope outlawed it, he mostly outlawed the Slave Trade and slavery in Europe itself. Everywhere else, slavers were just having a grand old time.

Almost everybody can be descended from slavery. Of any ethnic origin.

But here's the Unique problem with African Americans....

You? You may be a direct descendant of ten generations of slaves in the 9th and 10th Centuries. Who knows?

But nobody can tell. We can't look at you and think, "Descendant of Slave."

And even if you are, you wouldn't be aware of it.

Here, African Americans are aware of their heritage every morning when they wake up and look in the mirror.

Kinda sucks. Some, not many but a few, African Americans migrated here as Free Men and Women from Africa but not many. They don't like the stigma attached to being Black in America.

Don't blame them a whole lot.

But you know who can change that? African Americans.

I'd tell you how, but nobody will pay attention and the sad part? The really, really, really sad part?

They no longer have a chance. They're all dimocraps. And dimocraps will keep them down, broke, uneducated, dependent and reliable dimocrap voters.

THAT is just one reason why I hate dimocraps.

But it's the one that applies to this post.

I got a lot more reasons. In fact.... Never mind

The fact is that there are things from all sides that ARE keeping blacks disadvantaged. There are things some blacks can do to improve their lot in life, and many nowadays are trying. After generations of slavery, racism, and poverty I can completely understand the situation and mindset some blacks find themselves in.

Part of the problem is how to get from a sector of the American population made forced into economic dire straits by the American government to a point where they can compete and thrive in this society.

America had put up the weakest social programs to accomplish that, with some measure of success over the last 50 years or so. But they have been constantly under attack and dismantled by many of the very people who think that humans, because of their skin color, are inferior and somehow responsible for their own situation.

And it's telling that they have no alternative, save to tell people "you're on your own", to get from point A to point B.

And are now engaged in reversing many of the gains made by black people in this country through legislation.

that would be a good start. If there are not jobs for illegals they may stay home. But I disagree that the border can't be sealed. We sent men to the moon, we can seal a 2000 mile border.

A "good" start would be recognizing history.

America is a nation of immigrants and made strong by immigrants.

People are not illegal. Especially those who are "yearning to breathe free.."

We are a nation of LEGAL Immigrants.

And you completely misunderstand Emma Lazarus' poem.

Now pay attention....

In those days, long time ago.... People were separated into Classes and were very strict about it.

Stupid people, like most leftists, think it was based on income or financial status.

Not so.

It was based on what the People at that time believed was where you were born and to whom you were born.

Europeans (and Asians and Africans) were absolutely convinced that the 'Royals' were born Superior to everybody, that the class under them were born into that class, that the class under them was born into that class, etc.

Hence the proclamation at EVERY Coronation, "By The Grace Of God'. They believed they were born superior 'by the grace of God' and were completely and absolutely ENTITLED and destined for that position by God Himself.

We don't. Never have. Didja know, it's illegal in the United States to be granted a title like 'Duke', Duchess, Baron, or even to be knighted and be called 'Sir Edgetho' on American Soil? Sho 'nuff.

See, Constitution; United States: Article I, Section 9, Clause 8 and Article I, Section 10, Clause 1.

I digress.

What Lazarus is saying is that we believe that any person born into any Class, to any set of parents, regardless of nobility, wealth, position or rank is capable of anything any other person on Earth is capable of.

She was telling the World; Keep your Royalty, your titles of Nobility, your Landed Gentry.

"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

She was saying, that given the chance, we'll kick your fucking pompous asses in EVERY imaginable way. And then some

And we have.

Until now. Now, we have a piece of fucking shit in office that wants to go backward, wants to make us like Europe. Like what we ran away from.

Anyway, I figured I'd educate you because, you know... You're stupid

You're welcome

When you post crap like this..it really puts on display that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Immigration laws have been arbitrary and subject to the times through out this country's history. In fact..they've been quite capricious. It would be specious, at BEST, given those circumstances to say we've had LEGAL immigration. Fact is, most immigrants came here "Illegally" (Depending on the time of the day, almost).

For example: When railroads needed to be built, truckloads of Asians were imported to do the job, when they were finished, the spigot was closed down.

Which is why immigrations laws are in dire need of standards.

In some parts of America young blacks are certainly at a disadvantage but it sure as fuck isn't contributed to me.

By the same token there are areas in our country where white children are at a disadvantage.

Its called life and it's never been fair nor is fairness a reasonable expectation. You are responsible for assessing the problems in your own life as well as finding solutions for those problems.

Of course "fairness" is a reasonable expectation.

That's part of the social compact.

It's part of the reason that keeps people from slitting each other's throats to get what they have.

You should look into the Irish Slave Trade.

In the 17th Century, this country brought far more Irish Slaves to our Shores than Black Slaves.

In fact, Black Slaves garnered a serious premium. Three or four times the value of Irish Slaves because of where they had to work -- In the heat of the Caribbean and the South.

If you have an Irish name, the odds are decent that (1 in 10 [?]) that you are descended from a slave.

Ever wonder why so many African Americans have Irish surnames? Because the early plantation owners were crossing African and Irish Slaves, hence the term 'Black Irish'. And oh yeah, it was real. It really happened.

People act like African Americans are the only people in History to have ever been enslaved.

What a load of ignoramus shit. I just can't believe how stupid people are.

Before the 16th Century, slavery was commonplace EVERYWHERE.

And when the Pope outlawed it, he mostly outlawed the Slave Trade and slavery in Europe itself. Everywhere else, slavers were just having a grand old time.

Almost everybody can be descended from slavery. Of any ethnic origin.

But here's the Unique problem with African Americans....

You? You may be a direct descendant of ten generations of slaves in the 9th and 10th Centuries. Who knows?

But nobody can tell. We can't look at you and think, "Descendant of Slave."

And even if you are, you wouldn't be aware of it.

Here, African Americans are aware of their heritage every morning when they wake up and look in the mirror.

Kinda sucks. Some, not many but a few, African Americans migrated here as Free Men and Women from Africa but not many. They don't like the stigma attached to being Black in America.

Don't blame them a whole lot.

But you know who can change that? African Americans.

I'd tell you how, but nobody will pay attention and the sad part? The really, really, really sad part?

They no longer have a chance. They're all dimocraps. And dimocraps will keep them down, broke, uneducated, dependent and reliable dimocrap voters.

THAT is just one reason why I hate dimocraps.

But it's the one that applies to this post.

I got a lot more reasons. In fact.... Never mind

That's another in a long list of right wing fallacies to justify racism.

It's part of the reason that keeps people from slitting each other's throats to get what they have.

Your understanding of "fairness" is faulty.

Oh, horseshit. Blacks in America have been disadvantaged since the War of Northern Aggression freed them to steal or starve. They have never been given an even break. The schools they attend are third-rate. They've been driven into a separate culture most white people don't begin to understand. The welfare state is an unproductive plantation system, nothing more.

You'd think that, after a huge price in blood and treasure, the federal government would've at least come through with the promise of 40 acres and a mule. Nope, not even that. Instead, the feds bullshitted them into voting republican and gleefully set about looting the southern states.

It's time white people took a little responsibility for what happened and at least start treating the descendants of slaves with the respect they'd afford anyone else.

I'm sick of it.

You know as well as I do that "fairness" is subjective and as such is unattainable.

Oh, horseshit. Blacks in America have been disadvantaged since the War of Northern Aggression freed them to steal or starve. They have never been given an even break. The schools they attend are third-rate. They've been driven into a separate culture most white people don't begin to understand. The welfare state is an unproductive plantation system, nothing more.

You'd think that, after a huge price in blood and treasure, the federal government would've at least come through with the promise of 40 acres and a mule. Nope, not even that. Instead, the feds bullshitted them into voting republican and gleefully set about looting the southern states.

It's time white people took a little responsibility for what happened and at least start treating the descendants of slaves with the respect they'd afford anyone else.

I'm sick of it.

Hmm. Seems you think that blacks were better off under democrat slavery which the democrats never apologized for. Worse yet you apparently think that blacks should be now treated as some sort of people that can't possibly make something of themselves. THAT kind of thinking is what kept them in Democrat slavery and what keeps them suppressed today.

But I must admit you put an interesting spin on the loss cause.

Your understanding of "fairness" is faulty.

Well no.

I have a pretty broad understanding of what is fair.

Your understanding of fairness and society in general is pretty myopic.

You know as well as I do that "fairness" is subjective and as such is unattainable.

It absolutely is not.

And in fact is a work in progress.

In this country alone black people went from being viewed as inferior subhumans that could be owned as property to human beings with rights and the ability to vote.

That was an evolution and it wasn't done overnight. And it was done in the name of fairness.

Conservatives whites agree: Blacks have it made in the USA. :cuckoo:

This delusion of conservatives is as wrong as "Iraqi WMD" and "Romney is gonna win", but more cringe-inducing.

I'm sick of it.

Hmm. Seems you think that blacks were better off under democrat slavery which the democrats never apologized for. Worse yet you apparently think that blacks should be now treated as some sort of people that can't possibly make something of themselves. THAT kind of thinking is what kept them in Democrat slavery and what keeps them suppressed today.

Hmmmmm...it seems you are a semi-literate moron who reads meaning into text that isn't there.

How do you manage to draw those conclusions from what I wrote?

Did you take a fluff course in creative reading?

Ever stop to think that when the slaves were freed they were owed, at the very least, a real start in life? Seems to me they earned that.

They are disadvantage cuz they aint got no daddies..take some of that money spent locking their daddies up and invest it in strengthening two parent families would be my suggestion

Does this concern include Bristol Palin and her bastard?

I'm sick of it.

You folks are pretty funny.

Parties change but core ideology does not.

Slavery was the result of conservatism. Always has been.

Once conservatives were purged from the Democratic party..the Democratic party became the party more geared to work for civil rights.

The first Black President was a Democrat.

And quite likely..the first woman president will be a Democrat as well.

Advise to Black Americans from White racists.

Very helpful, that.

Someone who thinks blacks don't need handouts is "racist." You're enlightened because you know they don't have the ability to make it on their own and they need handouts.

You might want to re-examine your view on who the "racist" is.

As one black girl told me when she was informed that her college class was full and she didn't get in; "the class can't be full. There are still white students there. One of them just has to be told to give up their seat."

Forum List

Back