Hey black America you're NOT disadvantaged!

Economics was a part of it.

But slavery was rooted in tradition and the notion that a nation is comprised of people of one religion, one race and one ethnicity.

That's conservatism.

No, that's your skewed, juvenile, misinformed take on conservatism.

Let's not confuse the issue.

What he's saying is slavery was conservative, ergo conservatives support slavery.

It's a logical fallacy called equivocation.

Well no..

I've just been observant.

Conservatives seem to like to call the Civil War, "The War of Northern Aggression".

They also seem to unmoor the slavery issue from the issues attached to the actual war and hold up it was a "State's Right" agenda, almost completely forgetting that the Right the States were fighting for..was the right to own slaves.

In conservative academia today, there are several schools of thought emerging on the history of slavery.

One is that blacks actually promoted their own slavery. Another is that blacks benefitted from slavery. Another is that it was not widespread and would have died off on it's own.

Seriously..what exactly is one suppose to draw from all this?

Especially given the fact that conservatism today, marginalizes the impact of slavery and is doing their very best to reverse any social program met to address the long lasting problems caused by slavery.

The ancestors of blacks in America were brought to America because other blacks sold them into slavery. The Civil War which you call war of aggression liberated blacks from slavery and was prosecuted by a conservative/Republican President. The country of Liberia was created expressly for those blacks who desired to return to Africa. I don't know about you, but if I were offered a country to go to and be my own boss/master, I would call that an even break and I would go..

An even break? :eusa_eh:

"Sorry about that lifetime of captivity, and forced labor. Now, go back to the shithole we forcibly dragged you out of."

Remind me who today has had a lifetime of captivity and forced labor.

Your understanding of "fairness" is faulty.

Well no.

I have a pretty broad understanding of what is fair.

Your understanding of fairness and society in general is pretty myopic.

You have NO understanding of what is fair.

Do you think it's fair that two people have the same job and one makes 40% more than the other?

So first you say I have no understanding what is fair, then you pose a question concerning "fairness" bereft of detail, context or much of anything else.

I guess when "gotcha" is all you have, "gotcha" is all you do.

"The first Black President was a Democrat.

And quite likely..the first woman president will be a Democrat as well."

But there is still such a long way to go: First gay President. First Lesbian President (Hilary??). First bisexual/transgender President. First President in wheel chair. (OOOPPS! FDR). First Hispanic President.

Once, when that is all accomplished, the First Welfare Recipient President. Then the first blind President. First deaf President.

All Democrats, naturally!

And then the division will have been complete. The United States of America will be known as Greater Detroit.
First Asian president
First Jewish President
First Mormon president.

WHo cares? What difference does it make? I dont care whether Bill Clinton was the first black president or Obama is the first gay president.

Exactly, that was my point. The Democrats seem to be uncommonly proud of frivolous achievements.

Hey black America you're not disadvantaged....

1. You hold the highest office in the land(the presidency), you also hold many other offices within our government. A lot of whites voted twice to give you power and responsibility over all peoples.
2. You have your own black caucus within the house
3. Dozens of cities are govern by you! Including entire police forces! ;)
4. You get your own colleges :eek: and t.v network!
5. College and work requirements are in place to hire/favor blacks. Whites don't have this in our favor!

6. You have full exist to food stamps, wic, disability just like everyone else!!!!
7. You pretty much own the NBA and a large percentage of the NFL!

You my friends aren't disadvantaged at all when you think about things. So let's get down to business...A lot of your male population is in prison? Well, a lot of your male population murders, steals and beats a lot of innocent people and our criminals. What do you expect? 93% of the people murdered is by a black killing your own brothers(follow blacks) making up 49% of all murders in America. Understand that the blood of your brothers are on YOUR hand....

To make your argument even more pointless is the fact that you KILL whites at 2-1 rate over white on black murder rate. So when you're holding up signs blaming the white man for killing your children, you don't make any sense at all. That makes you look illogical and just wrong. I feel it is time for you to look within your own communities for the real threat--->Your sons that join those gangs that kill each other for pointless reasons.

You want to point at the white man and attack him? You on msnbc want to call for more murders of whites???? Yet you're the ones protesting. The world isn't sane. :( What do you want?

What do you want my black brothers? :confused: You sound like you want us to release all blacks no matter their crime into the general population. This of course would kill a lot more blacks, but you're not thinking logically to begin with. So what can I expect?

Next you want us to not defend ourselves from a thug? This is just nuts and you can't possibly expect whites to agree with this one...Just another illogical moment.

60 years ago I could understand your anger and it was justful. NOW it is just dumb.

Obviously you have the right to be a racist and hate blacks.

You also have the right to exhibit your ignorance, hate, and stupidity – such as the idiotic notion that just because we have a black president African-Americans are ‘no longer’ disadvantaged.

And that you feel the need, however, to indeed exhibit your ignorance, hate, and stupidity clearly indicates your oblivious to it.

You know as well as I do that "fairness" is subjective and as such is unattainable.

It absolutely is not.

And in fact is a work in progress.

In this country alone black people went from being viewed as inferior subhumans that could be owned as property to human beings with rights and the ability to vote.

That was an evolution and it wasn't done overnight. And it was done in the name of fairness.

It wasn't done in the name of fairness, it was done in the name of human dignity.

And fairness is indeed subjective

Dignity is a component of fairness.

No, that's your skewed, juvenile, misinformed take on conservatism.

Let's not confuse the issue.

What he's saying is slavery was conservative, ergo conservatives support slavery.

Well no..

Conservatives seem to like to call the Civil War, "The War of Northern Aggression".

They also seem to unmoor the slavery issue from the issues attached to the actual war and hold up it was a "State's Right" agenda, almost completely forgetting that the Right the States were fighting for..was the right to own slaves.

In conservative academia today, there are several schools of thought emerging on the history of slavery.

One is that blacks actually promoted their own slavery. Another is that blacks benefitted from slavery. Another is that it was not widespread and would have died off on it's own.

Especially given the fact that conservatism today, marginalizes the impact of slavery and is doing their very best to reverse any social program met to address the long lasting problems caused by slavery.

This is the answer to your last question why I didn't bother addressing your drivel. You don't have a critical mind, you don't give a shit. You're just swallowing. There is no more point in arguing that then arguing Jesus with a Christian. You're a HarryReidshna.

1. You hold the highest office in the land(the presidency), you also hold many other offices within our government. A lot of whites voted twice to give you power and responsibility over all peoples.
5. College and work requirements are in place to hire/favor blacks. Whites don't have this in our favor!

6. You have full exist to food stamps, wic, disability just like everyone else!!!!

You my friends aren't disadvantaged at all when you think about things. So let's get down to business...A lot of your male population is in prison? Well, a lot of your male population murders, steals and beats a lot of innocent people and our criminals. What do you expect? 93% of the people murdered is by a black killing your own brothers(follow blacks) making up 49% of all murders in America. Understand that the blood of your brothers are on YOUR hand....

To make your argument even more pointless is the fact that you KILL whites at 2-1 rate over white on black murder rate. So when you're holding up signs blaming the white man for killing your children, you don't make any sense at all. That makes you look illogical and just wrong. I feel it is time for you to look within your own communities for the real threat--->Your sons that join those gangs that kill each other for pointless reasons.

You want to point at the white man and attack him? You on msnbc want to call for more murders of whites???? Yet you're the ones protesting. The world isn't sane. :( What do you want?

What do you want my black brothers? :confused: You sound like you want us to release all blacks no matter their crime into the general population. This of course would kill a lot more blacks, but you're not thinking logically to begin with. So what can I expect?

Next you want us to not defend ourselves from a thug? This is just nuts and you can't possibly expect whites to agree with this one...Just another illogical moment.

60 years ago I could understand your anger and it was justful. NOW it is just dumb.

You also have the right to exhibit your ignorance, hate, and stupidity – such as the idiotic notion that just because we have a black president African-Americans are ‘no longer’ disadvantaged.

And that you feel the need, however, to indeed exhibit your ignorance, hate, and stupidity clearly indicates your oblivious to it.

Obviously you think the only people on welfare are black cuz you jumped into it with both feet. Shame on you!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Well no.

I have a pretty broad understanding of what is fair.

Your understanding of fairness and society in general is pretty myopic.

You have NO understanding of what is fair.

Do you think it's fair that two people have the same job and one makes 40% more than the other?

So first you say I have no understanding what is fair, then you pose a question concerning "fairness" bereft of detail, context or much of anything else.

I guess when "gotcha" is all you have, "gotcha" is all you do.

Like I said, no understanding. The answer was pretty easy.

It absolutely is not.

And in fact is a work in progress.

In this country alone black people went from being viewed as inferior subhumans that could be owned as property to human beings with rights and the ability to vote.

That was an evolution and it wasn't done overnight. And it was done in the name of fairness.

It wasn't done in the name of fairness, it was done in the name of human dignity.

And fairness is indeed subjective

Dignity is a component of fairness.

From the guy who wants to argue conservatives are pro-slavery...

Obviously you think the only people on welfare are black. Shame on you!

The people fastest to point fingers and cry racist are usually the real racists in the room.

The ancestors of blacks in America were brought to America because other blacks sold them into slavery. The Civil War which you call war of aggression liberated blacks from slavery and was prosecuted by a conservative/Republican President. The country of Liberia was created expressly for those blacks who desired to return to Africa. I don't know about you, but if I were offered a country to go to and be my own boss/master, I would call that an even break and I would go..

An even break? :eusa_eh:

"Sorry about that lifetime of captivity, and forced labor. Now, go back to the shithole we forcibly dragged you out of."

Yes, that's exactly what the federal government did.

Now you're free. We'll exploit you politically and use you for cheap labor.

Such a deal.

Don't even get me started on the bullshit the feds pulled under Reconstruction.

"The first Black President was a Democrat.

And quite likely..the first woman president will be a Democrat as well."

But there is still such a long way to go: First gay President. First Lesbian President (Hilary??). First bisexual/transgender President. First President in wheel chair. (OOOPPS! FDR). First Hispanic President.

Once, when that is all accomplished, the First Welfare Recipient President. Then the first blind President. First deaf President.

All Democrats, naturally!

And then the division will have been complete. The United States of America will be known as Greater Detroit.
First Asian president
First Jewish President
First Mormon president.

WHo cares? What difference does it make? I dont care whether Bill Clinton was the first black president or Obama is the first gay president.

Exactly, that was my point. The Democrats seem to be uncommonly proud of frivolous achievements.

The first black American President is hardly frivolous.

Hopefully, one day, in subsequent presidencies, the question of race, religion, ethnicity and sexual orientation will be frivolous.

First Asian president
First Jewish President
First Mormon president.

Hopefully, one day, in subsequent presidencies, the question of race, religion, ethnicity and sexual orientation will be frivolous.

Since we haven't had the first black president yet it is hard to know whether it is frivolous or not.
But you stop discriminating on the basis of race by stopping discriminating on the basis of race.

First Asian president
First Jewish President
First Mormon president.

The irony that you're arguing conservatives are racist, while crowing that blacks elected a guy because of the color of his skin. I don't care who the President is, what color, religion, race, sex, orientation or anything else, I care what they do for my liberty. But democrats are all running around saying "we elected the black guy!, you're a bunch of racists because you just care about skin color!"

Sure swallow, that makes us racists and you not.

Well no..

This is the answer to your last question why I didn't bother addressing your drivel. You don't have a critical mind, you don't give a shit. You're just swallowing. There is no more point in arguing that then arguing Jesus with a Christian. You're a HarryReidshna.

And engaging in personal attacks is the mark of a critical mind, eh?

Once done, by the way, that closes down discussion and encourages nothing more than aggression and fighting.

That's part and parcel with conservatism.

No compromise. Just domination.

Well no..

Once done, by the way, that closes down discussion and encourages nothing more than aggression and fighting.

You can't fix stupid.

Since we haven't had the first black president yet it is hard to know whether it is frivolous or not.
But you stop discriminating on the basis of race by stopping discriminating on the basis of race.

So you are claiming Obama cannot be construed as a black person.

What are you basing this on?

Race, by the way, is little more than physical characteristics.

It has no bearing on intellect or ability.

The irony that you're arguing conservatives are racist, while crowing that blacks elected a guy because of the color of his skin. I don't care who the President is, what color, religion, race, sex, orientation or anything else, I care what they do for my liberty. But democrats are all running around saying "we elected the black guy!, you're a bunch of racists because you just care about skin color!"

Sure swallow, that makes us racists and you not.

I guess we are done here.

Intelligent conversation with you is impossible at this point.

:eusa_whistle:

Well no..

I see, so you wanted a serious discussion about your contention that conservatives support slavery. Seriously engaging you in such a bigoted, hate filled ignorant endeavor would imply there is validity in it. You can't see past your fog of hate, I am not going to do anything to support you the idea that it's anything else.

Forum List

Back