Hey cons: if your solution to the min wage issue is to tell those people...

I admit you were unaware that people buy debt. I know thats embarrassing for you.

So again junior....if people "buy debt"....why don't you sell all of your debt and retire? Or at least use the money to get yourself an education. :lmao:
Are you willing to buy my debt? I can put you in touch with a guy that holds the note on one of my homes. He may want to cash out so you could get yourself a bargain if you can afford it.
Your debt is what you owe. So if people buy debt, why don't you sell them all of your debt and retire?

Oops! Someone is waking up to the realization that nobody purchases debt. Now tell us again the fall down hilarious line of "the U.S. monetary system is backed by debt" :lmao:

I admit you were unaware that people buy debt. I know thats embarrassing for you.

So again junior....if people "buy debt"....why don't you sell all of your debt and retire? Or at least use the money to get yourself an education. :lmao:
Are you willing to buy my debt? I can put you in touch with a guy that holds the note on one of my homes. He may want to cash out so you could get yourself a bargain if you can afford it.
Your debt is what you owe. So if people buy debt, why don't you sell them all of your debt and retire?

Oops! Someone is waking up to the realization that nobody purchases debt. Now tell us again the fall down hilarious line of "the U.S. monetary system is backed by debt" :lmao:
I can sell you my position on that note for a price if you like. :laugh:

I know high finance is a mystery to you but dude you are really embarrassing yourself.

^lame. Demand creates jobs, not businesses.

Well duh.... Are you under the impression that is a shortage of demand in the world?!? :bang3:
Yeah because wages are low you doofus.
Billy you are the least informed poster here. And that's gotta be worth money somewhere.
Why do you claim wages are low? Low compared to what?
Impossible. Rottweiler claims people dont buy debt. You cant get more uninformed than that.

Here's my real suggestion.

Let's take a page from WWII and reboot the US economy by going full on war mode against these fucking terrorist assholes. Of course that means building up the military and those who aren't in the military getting their asses into factories to build war supplies at a pace that the enemy can't possibly hope to match, and most of these people don't want to work that hard, so it's a wasted suggestion.

They debt spent that war. We are already $19 trillion in debt.

^lame. Demand creates jobs, not businesses.

Well duh.... Are you under the impression that is a shortage of demand in the world?!? :bang3:
Yeah because wages are low you doofus.
Billy you are the least informed poster here. And that's gotta be worth money somewhere.
Why do you claim wages are low? Low compared to what?
Impossible. Rottweiler claims people dont buy debt. You cant get more uninformed than that.
If he claims that then he's wrong but he is still light years ahead of Billy Triple Nought.

I know high finance is a mystery to you but dude you are really embarrassing yourself.
"High finance"? You don't even grasp basic finance... :lmao:

Since people "buy debt" why haven't you sold all of your debt already? Do you like being poor and in debt? :lol:

Seriously - that question alone makes you look like the ultimate buffoon. Which is why you refuse to answer it. Now tell us again how the U.S. monetary system is "backed" by debt :lmao: (I can't stop cracking up over that idiocy)

And you claim that people do buy debt - and yet you don't sell your debt to get out from under it. Why is that? Oh yeah....because people don't buy debt. If they do, how stupid are you for living in debt instead of selling it all? :lmao:

And you claim that people do buy debt - and yet you don't sell your debt to get out from under it. Why is that? Oh yeah....because people don't buy debt. If they do, how stupid are you for living in debt instead of selling it all? :lmao:
Um, I gotta chime in here to say he's right. Debt is a two sided coin. One person borrows the money, the other lends it. It becomes a debit to the debtor and a credit to the creditor. But an asset is created that way.

Time to dumb it down again for ASS-clepias (eventually, if an adult reads it to her enough, it might start to click):

Bank of America's books:

They made one loan to Ass-clepias for $200,000. It's an investment where Ass-clepias will pay them back $500,000 over 30 years. Thank bank does not have a debt to Ass-clepias. They gave her money. Ass-clepias owes the bank.

Now, the bank bought the land that they built their branch on from Donald Trump. It cost $60 million. Trump agreed to let them pay the loan in monthly installments over 30 years. That is the banks debt.

Now, along comes Merkel looking to invest. He goes to Bank of America. Does he ask to buy from them the $60 million they owe Trump so that he can not only pay Bank of America for that privilege, but then turn around and pay Trump as well? Or does he give Bank of America $250,000 for the rights to the Ass-clepias investment so that in the long run, he can receive the $500,000 that Ass-clepias owes Bank of America?

Nobody purchases debt stupid. Nobody. That is why you can't get any money for all the debt you owe. The fact that you don't understand the difference between debit and credit is fall down hilarious (and kind of tragic as well).

Um, I gotta chime in here to say he's right. Debt is a two sided coin. One person borrows the money, the other lends it. It becomes a debit to the debtor and a credit to the creditor. But an asset is created that way.
When a person buys ASS-celpsias's loan from a bank - that is not the banks debt. Agreed? Yes or No? Lets keep this really simple.

When a person buys ASS-celpsias's loan from a bank - that is not the banks debt. Agreed? Yes or No? Lets keep this really simple.
It si not debt that bank owes, yes. It is an asset of the bank, not a liability.

In case y'all lefties were in a coma for the last eight years let me remind you that you elected Obama. What did we get for the first two years of a honeymoon where democrats had the presidency and both houses of congress, cash for clunkers? Maybe y'all are complete idiots or you just like to whine.

It si not debt that bank owes, yes. It is an asset of the bank, not a liability.
Ok. Thank you. So it's not the bank's debt. Therefore, one is not buying "debt". If they were buying debt, they would be paying the person who has the debt. They are buying an investment (in this case a loan expected to be paid back in full plus with interest).

..."Go to school! Learn new skills, you lazy asses!"

...then who would replace them to work in the service industry? How could those industries survive if so many of the workers make minimum wage?

Keep in mind we are including state minimum wages here - not just the federal one. Right now anyone making a state minimum wage is living in poverty. Working up to 40 hours a week Is not enough for these people to live financially stable lives.

42% of American workers make less than $15 per hour. What is your solution to helping these people out of poverty?

You people are full of bitching but you have no real solutions.

Here it comes. The feudal system that the left seems to think exist in this country. Where would all the service industry will get along fine you dumb ass and why can't people who are working in the service industry actually get a better job than what they have? What a stuck ass you are!

Ok. Thank you. So it's not the bank's debt. Therefore, one is not buying "debt". If they were buying debt, they would be paying the person who has the debt. They are buying an investment (in this case a loan expected to be paid back in full plus with interest).
It's just semantics. It is a debt and people do buy debt. Whether you want to call that debt a bond, a mortgage, a loan, or an investment is immaterial.

It's just semantics. It is a debt and people do buy debt. Whether you want to call that debt a bond, a mortgage, a loan, or an investment is immaterial.
It's not semantics. The debt is what someone owes. When you buy a "note" from a bank, that is not what the bank owes. It is what they are to receive. There is a massive difference there.

Last edited:

"High finance"? You don't even grasp basic finance... :lmao:

Since people "buy debt" why haven't you sold all of your debt already? Do you like being poor and in debt? :lol:

Seriously - that question alone makes you look like the ultimate buffoon. Which is why you refuse to answer it. Now tell us again how the U.S. monetary system is "backed" by debt :lmao: (I can't stop cracking up over that idiocy)
I have sold my personal debt and i have bought other peoples debt. Obviously this is above your sphere of knowledge but you pretty much proved that already. At first i thought you were kidding. I'm actually astounded you are that illiterate to believe people dont buy and sale debt all the time. I feel sad for you.

Forum List

Back