🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hey republicans, how exactly are we supposed to fix the stagnant wage problem?

Government creates millions of jobs

The entire defense industry is government created. Construction jobs, medical, legal and don't forget penal

I posted it would be perfectly okay to count government jobs ... If you feel like arguing about it any further, look in the mirror because I don't care.

So...therefore you are wrong in saying the government does not create jobs
Saying government creates jobs is equivalent to saying the IRS creates tax revenue. It's a typical ridiculous statement made by libtardians.

Which society do you live in?

The government has created millions of high paying defense industry jobs
Construction jobs related to roads, bridges, schools, public buildings are all government created
VA Hospitals and medical research are all government created

No that would be taxpayers that created those jobs.
And who do you think the government works for ya dumb shit? Who pays their salaries?
Just because you have Republicans who work overtime to screw over as many Americans as possible doesn't mean everyone does.
That's the GOP message. Everyone is fucked up so you might as well voter for us. We're white.

If you're just going to go into denial mode like a child I am not going to bother with you.

So, you only want people that agree with you to respond?

I've lost my job twice to economic downturns or cutbacks. What I had done is make myself marketable in other areas by having skills outside of the profession I was in. When one door closed, another opened. See how simple that is? If you have a limited skill set, it's not the fault of the system but the one with limited skill sets.
Your story is anecdotal. What matters are statistics. Your story is not representive of the market place. People with low skills can't afford to go learn more. Because higher wage jobs are much less common, they are highly competitive. That means millions are stuck where they are.
Why isn't Obama creating better paying jobs?
Obama doesn't create jobs...

If you listen to his supporters, they claim the unemployment rate is down because Obama created jobs.
Imagine how many jobs would be created without the auto industry and all the support industries. How can you not know that. Even a tard understands something so obvious.

I posted it would be perfectly okay to count government jobs ... If you feel like arguing about it any further, look in the mirror because I don't care.

So...therefore you are wrong in saying the government does not create jobs
Saying government creates jobs is equivalent to saying the IRS creates tax revenue. It's a typical ridiculous statement made by libtardians.

Which society do you live in?

The government has created millions of high paying defense industry jobs
Construction jobs related to roads, bridges, schools, public buildings are all government created
VA Hospitals and medical research are all government created

No that would be taxpayers that created those jobs.
And who do you think the government works for ya dumb shit? Who pays their salaries?
Just because you have Republicans who work overtime to screw over as many Americans as possible doesn't mean everyone does.
That's the GOP message. Everyone is fucked up so you might as well voter for us. We're white.

You want to play his way? Fine.

Hey fuckface, again, they work for the taxpayers, the taxpayers pay their fucking salaries. Just because the Democrats are beholding to the rich and wanting middle America to pay for Obamacare, you know Obamacare, pass it so we'll see how bad the middle class gets screwed over bill.

I hear the Democratic message loud and clear, "We are for big business, but the ignorant don't know. So we can fuck them over and the ignorant bastards won't know what hit them. The is the Democratic message, if you don't understand that, then you are one of their ignorant bastards. Congrats, fuckface.

See how easy it is to play your fucking insult game, asswipe!

So, you only want people that agree with you to respond?

I've lost my job twice to economic downturns or cutbacks. What I had done is make myself marketable in other areas by having skills outside of the profession I was in. When one door closed, another opened. See how simple that is? If you have a limited skill set, it's not the fault of the system but the one with limited skill sets.
Your story is anecdotal. What matters are statistics. Your story is not representive of the market place. People with low skills can't afford to go learn more. Because higher wage jobs are much less common, they are highly competitive. That means millions are stuck where they are.
Why isn't Obama creating better paying jobs?
Obama doesn't create jobs...

If you listen to his supporters, they claim the unemployment rate is down because Obama created jobs.
Imagine how many jobs would be created without the auto industry and all the support industries. How can you not know that. Even a tard understands something so obvious.

What is really funny dumbshit, is that the jobs Obama "created" pay shit! Why didn't Obama, "create" better paying jobs, instead of these crappy jobs.

What is really funny dumbshit, is that the jobs Obama "created" pay shit! Why didn't Obama, "create" better paying jobs, instead of these crappy jobs.

It depends on whether the intent was to create an environment where jobs were beneficial to the employees ... Or an environment where the jobs created supplied more support and upped the body count concerning the minimum wage argument.

I mean face it ... How would it serve a Progressive Liberal to be passing out jobs that make their desired legislation irrelevant?

I see so Boeing does not develop on their own. Boeing only sells to government contracts. Only government buys aircraft. Who knew?

Boeing is a great example

How about that 747 they created on their own? The Government needed a heavy transport plane. Bigger than anything ever built. They decided to compete the bid and awarded two contracts for a flyoff....Boeing and Lockheed.
Lockheed built a plane called the C-5 and won the contract
Boeing built a design which lost but they turned into the 747

Tell us again how the Government does not create jobs
Where did the money come from that "government" uses to "create" jobs? You think spending my money is you "creating" something? Are you daft?

Government spending tax payer dollars is tax payers buying products. Boeing is a corporation that created the jobs, the people work for Boeing, they are Boeing employees. Selling products to customers are what pays the bills. The company and it's investors create the jobs. But without paying customers they have to fire their employees.
Where do roads, bridges, sewers, street lamps come from? Who pays the people who protect our forests, our food supplies, inspects planes and trains? Our military?

If it wasn't for inventors like Henry Ford, who successfully built and mass produced the model T, and private investors who supported him, there would be no reason for government to build roads, bridges, and infrastructure.

Without those inventors like Thomas Edison, there would be no demand for an integrated electrical grid system to be built... no need for those union electricians or the IBEW.

It's those who take creative risks with private investors behind their dream to invent and create, like the Wright Brothers at Kitty Hawk, which opened the eyes into further possibilities for the advancements into flight ... who created those jobs. No the government didn't do that, so let's not go into that topic again.

Interesting spin.....true to the extent that it ignores demand and the role that government played in their success

Henry Ford revolutionized manufacturing to fill a market. But his cars would have been a nice toy for the wealthy to putter around in if the Government did not invest billions in roads and bridges. The dirt roads of 1909 were suitable for horses over short distances. The horseless carriage was considered impractical because existing transportation infrastructure was insufficient. Without government investing billions to build roads and keep them clear of snow, the Model T would be a nice toy
Edison invented the elecrical systems (Westinghouse actually) but it was the Government that provided the access for infrastructure
Wright Brothers built a plane on their own but the first commercial buyer was the Government

No spin at all, just very basic common sense. Would there be a need for roads and bridges without the invention of the automobile, as people were pretty content with their horse and buggy. It was an inventor with an idea that opened a new world of possibilities. Government wasn't the investor when it was just a dream or idea, private financial donors were. Of course like you, the government was quick to jump on the band wagon and take credit from someone else's labor. Where do you find the automobile, or the light bulb, flat screens, the iPad, compact disc, etc .... with the words "invented by the U.S. Federal government" ? You don't, period.

If it wasn't for such creative inventors of innovations and the doors of possibilities they left, government wouldn't have the need for roads, bridges, sub stations,or even airports. Instead, without people like Henry Ford, we would all still be in our horse and buggies on dirt covered roads, even with government watching over us.

No, government doesn't create, they only take from the success of others.

No government, no capitalism. Keep that in mind. It's a pay to play game.
Yes, we need governing. The problem arises when the government decides it wants more power than just governing.. when instead of breaking up monopolies the monopolies run government, when instead of governing government workers see themselves as emperors and kings.

Yes, we need governing. The problem arises when the government decides it wants more power than just governing.. when instead of breaking up monopolies the monopolies run government, when instead of governing government workers see themselves as emperors and kings.
Who exactly sees themselves as kings? Why would they?

Get an at least a High School Diploma , learn a trade and work hard at any job you can get. Never quit a job unless you have been hired for another job. Work and go to College nights..

Why does anyone need a job?

For money to pay for stuff you need?

Why?

Can't government just print enough money so everybody gets some ever day to cover their needs?

Of course there wouldn't be any stuff to buy if nobody worked at making it, dlivering it or selling it.

Except, of course, China would step up to handle all that small stuff.

Until they figured out that they were being paid in something worth less than goat shit.

Think that would take very long?

Who exactly sees themselves as kings? Why would they?
The Bush Family did.. now the Obama family does. They would because they are above the law.

Forum List

Back