Hi I'm Susan and I just hate emoticons!

susancreem

Rookie
Oct 9, 2009
Hi Everyone, I'm fiscally conservative and I like to engage in serious intelligent debate. I just hate the way our country is headed. I am totally anti-Obama and think he is the devil in disguise. I try to parse the news by switching between Fox, CNN and MSNBC in order to get a well-rounded view. The Big 3 networks are pretty much meaningless in today's world. I hope this site will allow me to interact with intelligent and well-informed people.

Hi Sue, may I call you Sue? Thank you.

Informed debate?

That is a crap shoot, everyone thinks their dice or advice is rolling sevens.

Every last one of us, but what if they, we, you and me, are really just rolling snake eyes with no table?

Welcome Sue, how do you do?

Last edited:
I have found the internet provides a better resource, than listening to the endless ramblings of the news and talking heads on t.v.

Welcome to the insanity. Once in a while there is good intellectual debate.

Hi Everyone, I'm fiscally conservative and I like to engage in serious intelligent debate. I just hate the way our country is headed. I am totally anti-Obama and think he is the devil in disguise. I try to parse the news by switching between Fox, CNN and MSNBC in order to get a well-rounded view. The Big 3 networks are pretty much meaningless in today's world. I hope this site will allow me to interact with intelligent and well-informed people.

:lol:

Err, well welcome!

Hi I'm Susan and I just hate emoticons!

:razz::clap2::tongue::redface::confused::eusa_eh::cool::eusa_hand::eusa_whistle::(:eusa_liar::eek::evil::cuckoo::doubt::eusa_pray::eusa_angel::eusa_shhh::lol:
Welcome to the board.

This site will allow you interact with a bell shaped curve of people...some intelligent, some not. You decide.

Welcome!

Hi Sue, may I call you Sue? Thank you.

Informed debate?

That is a crap shoot, everyone thinks their dice or advice is rolling sevens.

Every last one of us, but what if they, we, you and me, are really just rolling snake eyes with no table?

Welcome Sue, how do you do?

you left out that you like water sports.................

Well since others beat me to it and bombarded you with emoticons, I am going to for go the pleasure and just say welcome. Welcome :tongue: Whoops, sorry, I just couldn't resist one.

Immie

Did you say that Obama is...

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture831-dramatic-gopher.gif

THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE???

What is the devil disguised as?

Obama?

Is he wearing one of these:

thorgren-288-full.gif

welcome susan

you will fit right in
and everyones gonna pick on ya about the emotes thing now

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

:eusa_shhh:

THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE???

Obama?

thorgren-288-full.gif

Nah, he's partial to these:

obamaprompter.jpg

Hi Susan and welcome. Some people are more of a pain in the ass than others.

:razz: :tongue: :redface: :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand: :( :eek: :cuckoo: :eusa_pray::eusa_shhh: :eusa_boohoo: :mad: :eusa_clap::eusa_silenced: :eusa_snooty: :disagree::eusa_think: :tomato: :funnyface: :beer: :talktothehand: :frown: :rolleyes: :muahaha: :sad: :night: :drillsergeant: :ahole-1: :scared1: :disbelief: :ack-1: :salute: :dig:;):oops: :woohoo: :meow: :eusa_sick: :neutral: :wtf: :hmpf: :cheeky-smiley-018: :bowdown: :banned03: :happy-1: :eusa_doh: :udaman: :question: :spam: :eusa_dance: :whip: :chillpill: :party: :thup: :popcorn: :arrow: :omg: :):idea: :offtopic: :shock: :exclaim: :eusa_naughty: :slap: :anj_stfu: :smoke: :banghead: :iagree::rofl: :eusa_wall: :hellno: :gives: :booze: :D :badgrin: :eusa_shifty: :lol: :eusa_angel: :doubt: :eusa_liar: :eusa_whistle: :cool: :confused: :eusa_drool: :clap2:

THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE???

Obama?

thorgren-288-full.gif

Nah, he's partial to these:

obamaprompter.jpg

Hi Susan and welcome. Some people are more of a pain in the ass than others.

:razz: :tongue: :redface: :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand: :( :eek: :cuckoo: :eusa_pray::eusa_shhh: :eusa_boohoo: :mad: :eusa_clap::eusa_silenced: :eusa_snooty: :disagree::eusa_think: :tomato: :funnyface: :beer: :talktothehand: :frown: :rolleyes: :muahaha: :sad: :night: :drillsergeant: :ahole-1: :scared1: :disbelief: :ack-1: :salute: :dig:;):oops: :woohoo: :meow: :eusa_sick: :neutral: :wtf: :hmpf: :cheeky-smiley-018: :bowdown: :banned03: :happy-1: :eusa_doh: :udaman: :question: :spam: :eusa_dance: :whip: :chillpill: :party: :thup: :popcorn: :arrow: :omg: :):idea: :offtopic: :shock: :exclaim: :eusa_naughty: :slap: :anj_stfu: :smoke: :banghead: :iagree::rofl: :eusa_wall: :hellno: :gives: :booze: :D :badgrin: :eusa_shifty: :lol: :eusa_angel: :doubt: :eusa_liar: :eusa_whistle: :cool: :confused: :eusa_drool: :clap2:

blowpop.gif

027happy_boobs.gif

Forum List

Back