'hijab' wearing 'muslim' women in 'congress'

you immigration loving guys and girls are getting the change you want . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---
Poor, scared little cracka :itsok:
------------------------------ NOT scared at all . As an older guy i think its funny . Youngsters and people that encourage or advocate for immigration don't seem to realize that if they import non Western third worlders then they will have to deal with them BFlag . I think that a 200 year old rule against head coverings in 'congress' had to be modified or gotten rid of to allow these 2 third world muslim women to wear head coverings in 'congress' BFlag .
Since the nation was founded it’s had terrified old retards like you pissing yourselves over immigrants. You are no different.

But, but, but It's a secular nation, except when it's not.
Congrats on posting something that has absolutely nothing to do with anything

Hijab like this ?
5873f09392979c11d701a21b911b5328--blessed-mother-mary-blessed-virgin-mary.jpg
feel free to show me anyone in congress who is dressed like this.
Why would you care how they dressed?

Because there is a deeper meaning to the dress. If Jews wearing beanies started bombing places outside of Israel and calling for the death of infidels. I would renounce Judaism and never wear a beanie again. But thats just me.

Hmm, so there's been no Beanie wearing Jewish Terrorists?

So, Baruch Goldstein is just a figment of our imaginations?

you immigration loving guys and girls are getting the change you want . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---
Poor, scared little cracka :itsok:
------------------------------ NOT scared at all . As an older guy i think its funny . Youngsters and people that encourage or advocate for immigration don't seem to realize that if they import non Western third worlders then they will have to deal with them BFlag . I think that a 200 year old rule against head coverings in 'congress' had to be modified or gotten rid of to allow these 2 third world muslim women to wear head coverings in 'congress' BFlag .
Since the nation was founded it’s had terrified old retards like you pissing yourselves over immigrants. You are no different.

But, but, but It's a secular nation, except when it's not.
Congrats on posting something that has absolutely nothing to do with anything

Either it's a Secular Nation of Separation of Religion & State, or it's Not.
Which is it?

Hijab like this ?

Because there is a deeper meaning to the dress. If Jews wearing beanies started bombing places outside of Israel and calling for the death of infidels. I would renounce Judaism and never wear a beanie again. But thats just me.

Not one or two. There are always psychos. I mean many many many many persons as happens in radical Islam. Nice try though.

The Israeli Knesset has more Muslims serving in it than our Congress.

Pseudocons are the biggest pants shitters on the planet.

Hijab like this ?

Not one or two. There are always psychos. I mean many many many many persons as happens in radical Islam. Nice try though.

Islamic Tatars are model Muslims, as they tend to be more Secular & Educated, they also have a lot less Terrorist attacks than Jews, or most of the Western European ethnics.

Because there is a deeper meaning to the dress.

Is she being forced to wear it?

IDK? Is she? It is possible. I don't know her personally or the repercussions she may face if she doesn't wear it.

I'm pretty sure an American Congresswoman can go hijabless if she wants to.

Are you? I am not so sure when it comes to radical Islam. I would not bet my or my kids lives on it that is for sure. Again being a Jew maybe I am more sensitive than most when it comes to radical Islam or Islam in general.

Women tell me they want to wear the hijab because they feel safer and because they don't have to spend as much money and time on appearance.

Islamic Tatars are model Muslims, as they tend to be more Secular & Educated, they also have a lot less Terrorist attacks than Jews, or most of the Western European ethnics.

And? You're not making a strong argument at all here. You hate Jews and want me and all my kind eradicated. I get it. Doesn't mean you have to defend radical Islam in the process.

Not only are Christian nuns also wearing a hijab, but the Bible says all Christian women are supposed to as well.

Corinthians 11: 6
{... And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, for it is just as if her head were shaved.
If a woman does not cover her head,let her hair be cut off. And if it is shameful for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head.
A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.… }

Modesty is essentially personal belief, which essentially is the same as religion.
So not allowing a hijab is no different than demanding women be naked in public.

at the time ---women cover the head---stuff was written in the bible---
it was considered really GAUCHE in GREECE for a grown woman
to be out of her house with her head uncovered. The romans aped
the greeks. It was the MODE of the time. When I was a kid----I
would not enter the public library wearing pants------or go to a synagogue or church without white gloves----IT WAS THE MODE----way back
then. Fashions of dress change. Fashions of ETIQUETTE change.
Remember when respectable men went NOWHERE without jacket
and tie?

Women tell me they want to wear the hijab because they feel safer and because they don't have to spend as much money and time on appearance.

that's not a HIJAB-----that is a hat, or beret or baseball cap or----
wig

IDK? Is she? It is possible. I don't know her personally or the repercussions she may face if she doesn't wear it.

Are you? I am not so sure when it comes to radical Islam. I would not bet my or my kids lives on it that is for sure. Again being a Jew maybe I am more sensitive than most when it comes to radical Islam or Islam in general.

Radical Islam is a reaction to and against western colonialism and imperialism.
End the evils of western colonialism and imperialism, and I would bet radical Islam would disappear as well.

Even Bill Maher, who is a Liberal believes the hijab is not a great idea and women don't want to wear it willingly.

as i said , my objection is that if these third worlders are imported and then elected to government then they will have to be dealt with and that dealing will be detrimental as these third worlder [as expected] bring nonWestern thinking to USA Government . One example is allowing Head Coverings in Congress which was [i think] a 200 year old rule against head coverings in Congress. Hey , depending on your ages , its the young that will have to deal with the nonWestern changes and thinking in the USA Gents and Ladies .
Why are you calling her a third worlder?

She was born in Mogadishu Somalia, fled a horrific civil war, spent 4 yrs in a refugee camp, legally immigrated to America and became a US citizen at 17. She graduated North Dakota State and she became a policy fellow at Humphrey School of Public Affairs. She has now been elected to publicoffice.

In America that is considered a success story.

And? You're not making a strong argument at all here. You hate Jews and want me and all my kind eradicated. I get it. Doesn't mean you have to defend radical Islam in the process.

I'd like to see a list of Islamic Tatar terrorist attacks, compared to a list of ones done by Jews, Irish Catholics, Irish Protestants, Italians, Basque, Cuban terorrism, German terrorism, and so forth.

Radical Islam is a reaction to and against western colonialism and imperialism.
End the evils of western colonialism and imperialism, and I would bet radical Islam would disappear as well.

Nope. I disagree. Sharia Law has nothing to do with Western colonialism. Look at KSA. Women cannot attend sporting events without a man, could not drive cars until recently or even work. In Jordan a woman is guilty until proven innocent and males can kill females with zero repercussions if they can prove they had just cause. Women are treated as 2nd class citizens in most Islamic countries and gays are killed and tortured. Nothing to do with western imperialism. ZERO.

Forum List

Back